July 28th - Local Experience

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
someguyinKC

Okay so this is clearly something significant. As far as I know, every local participant has been invited. I figured we should have somewhere to speculate beforehand and discuss afterward.

What do we know:
- Downtown KC tomorrow night (7/28)
- They waited for Cammie to get back before doing this. As far as I know, she has yet to claim her prize. Could it be awarded tomorrow night?
- Non-locals had conversations with opulens that carried a tune of “we locals are f*cked”

Participants that we know about:
Matt
Cammie
Kassidy
Clara (Kassidy’s friend)
Richard
Kaylynn
Martin
got milk?
someguyinKC

Experience confirmed.

Let the games begin.
got milk?
blondie

So excited to see what is in store for you guys. I’ll be over here, glued to my phone for any tidbits thrown our way.

Rooting for you all
93: Love is the law, love under will.
acidstads

Good luck guys! I have a feeling you’re going to need it.
campbellstruts

Can’t wait for the inevitable figurative (or maybe literal) shitting-of-pants that will occur
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
blondie

campbellstruts wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 7:00 pm Can’t wait for the inevitable figurative (or maybe literal) shitting-of-pants that will occur
Wonder if you’re gonna receive your “prize”…
SlightlyChard

campbellstruts wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 7:00 pm Can’t wait for the inevitable figurative (or maybe literal) shitting-of-pants that will occur
You got diaps and wipes in the response kit? Just in case...lol
Sheep bleat. Wolves eat.
lazysmartperson

blondie wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 7:04 pm Wonder if you’re gonna receive your “prize”…
“Every blessing ignored becomes a curse.” - The Alchemist
campbellstruts

Dipes and wipes? No, but good call.

As for the prize, I have no idea. I assumed so but then was told off for assuming. My brain is a blank slate 🤪
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
Wanda102

Something for those taking the risk tonight. Be safe, or be brave, but be watchful as you’re being watched. Xx

Eyes Open
SlightlyChard

someguyinKC wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2024 2:56 pm Okay so this is clearly something significant. As far as I know, every local participant has been invited. I figured we should have somewhere to speculate beforehand and discuss afterward.

What do we know:
- Downtown KC tomorrow night (7/28)
- They waited for Cammie to get back before doing this. As far as I know, she has yet to claim her prize. Could it be awarded tomorrow night?
- Non-locals had conversations with opulens that carried a tune of “we locals are f*cked”

Participants that we know about:
Matt
Cammie
Kassidy
Clara (Kassidy’s friend)
Richard
Kaylynn
Martin
Seems most of us have different times for our experiences. They definitely aim to make it personal! No group karaoke tonight y'all!
Sheep bleat. Wolves eat.
someguyinKC

More interesting to me than the different times is that we’re all partnered up… except for Richard. Is there an 8th participant lurking in the shadows? Or did they just not want any witnesses for Richard’s experience?
got milk?
UnseenPresence

Be safe. Be careful.

Your excitement is clearly food for them. Whoever they are. Whatever they want. Which you don't know. Which none of us know.

I hope you learn more tonight that gives you clarity.

I also hope the cost isn't too high.

Literally anything is possible tonight. That is exciting. It is also something to be wary of.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
TheLadyJ

someguyinKC wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 12:15 pm More interesting to me than the different times is that we’re all partnered up… except for Richard. Is there an 8th participant lurking in the shadows? Or did they just not want any witnesses for Richard’s experience?
Caboose04

RIP participants?....
They were good people.
acidstads

They went looking for a nightmare and the nightmare greeted them in open arms.
Timsmyname

We don't really know if they were good people. Maybe they were the opposite and found exactly what they were looking for.
blondie

Radio silence…

Speculating that they have been told to be silent until they receive some kind of sign…

They got tortured and I guess now it’s our turn?
Lexthewolf

This inspires my creativity.

I’m going to post a cover of “Sound of Silence” later.

I like your speculation and agree: they may have signed something and now they can’t talk for x amount of time

We truly, truly don’t know what’s going on
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
Brianamatopoeia

Timsmyname wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:19 am We don't really know if they were good people. Maybe they were the opposite and found exactly what they were looking for.
Hey, woah, that's a lot of assuming. We don't know anything about what's on the other side of the portal. Why assuming they're bad? Just because Dan says they are? Who is Dan, anyway? WIB may be assertive, but that doesn't make her a bad person, does it? I'm just saying, Cammie didn't have anything bad to say about them when she got back to us. I still don't see any reason to assume anything about these people or their intentions. This all feels like fearmongering to me.
It has the juice.