July 28th 2024 - Campbell King's Experience

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
Dymuntz

Cam, why don’t you introduce me properly to your friends?
Lexthewolf

Lamia? Is that you?
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
campbellstruts

Dymuntz wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:31 pm Cam, why don’t you introduce me properly to your friends?
All I know of you is that you told me I would no longer be speaking to opulens. That you were now “assigned” to me.

Why don’t you introduce yourself properly to me, my friend?
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
cd3vane

Dymuntz wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:31 pm Cam, why don’t you introduce me properly to your friends?
Cam it seems you have some explaining to do...
Screaming into the void
blondie

It seems like Campbell now has a guide… a teacher… a handler. Interesting.
93: Love is the law, love under will.
haleywilde

campbellstruts wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:33 pm
All I know of you is that you told me I would no longer be speaking to opulens. That you were now “assigned” to me.

We're gonna need more info Cammie...
Remember, share with the universe.
merely someone at the edge.
Caboose04

Hello Dymuntz,

Nice of you to join us finally. Look forward to getting to know you more.
Timsmyname

Hi Dymuntz. Interesting name. How did you come upon that spelling?
acidstads

Wonderful to meet you Dymuntz. Eagerly await getting acquainted.
campbellstruts

haleywilde wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:40 pm
campbellstruts wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:33 pm

We're gonna need more info Cammie...
Remember, share with the universe.
Dislike that tone.

As far as Dymuntz goes, you have just as much information as I do. When I was exiled and forbidden to post, my interactions were strictly with opulens. It was then literally just today that I was told that dymuntz would be "assigned" to me. I know nothing about Dymuntz except that they are "assigned" to me. If I've met them, I don't know who it is.
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
campbellstruts

This is very smart. Very cunning.

Saying something so subtle like this to make everyone else question my intentions. Make everyone think that I know more than I'm letting on. I can't say I didn't suspect the bait and switch when I was initially exiled.

That's fine. Your move.
someguyinKC

opulens wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:12 pm Focus on Campbell's experience. Piece together what each of you now know.
Ok so let's focus on things that were said directly to us. Not what was in the room or whatever, facts that were given to us.

- opulens is a single person that believes truly wealthy people don't flaunt their wealth
- Doors that They may open will not stay open forever
- We aren't asking the right questions
- We are presumably all missing opportunities fairly regularly
- Apparently being too nice is a thing
got milk?
Dymuntz

Ok, sure. I am Dymuntz. I am assigned to Cam.

Wow. Big headline stuff.

Every action has a consequence. For you, and sometimes others too. Words matter, even in secret.

Matt has been questioning your intentions long before I arrived, honey.

Frankly I’m just here to make sure plans stay smooth sailing.

Focus on your experiences together, not me. I’m just another person at the edge.
campbellstruts

Dymuntz wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 10:25 pm Ok, sure. I am Dymuntz. I am assigned to Cam.

Wow. Big headline stuff.

Every action has a consequence. For you, and sometimes others too. Words matter, even in secret.

Matt has been questioning your intentions long before I arrived, honey.

Frankly I’m just here to make sure plans stay smooth sailing.

Focus on your experiences together, not me. I’m just another person at the edge.
IDK. something about this whole situation tells me that I'm more trustworthy than a supposedly omnipotent force that aims to confuse us.

I've made my peace with Matt and Kassidy.

Have you?
haleywilde

opulens wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:12 pm Focus on Campbell's experience. Piece together what each of you now know.
I have driven myself crazy trying to fit puzzle pieces together that seem to be from completely different puzzles. I am not going to be able to sleep tonight knowing that we're missing something.

If you're willing to offer another clue, it would be much appreciated.
haleywilde

haleywilde wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:22 am
I have driven myself crazy trying to fit puzzle pieces together that seem to be from completely different puzzles. I am not going to be able to sleep tonight knowing that we're missing something.

If you're willing to offer another clue, it would be much appreciated.
At the very least, will we know for sure once we've gotten it?
opulens
Site Admin

haleywilde wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:26 am If you're willing to offer another clue, it would be much appreciated.
There is a difference between proof, and evidence.

Evidence is information pointing in a direction. Proof is when no evidence can be found to refute valid information. Not all evidence leads to proof.

You’ve all been looking for proof rather than gathering evidence. Now she has gazed into some of your eyes, clawed at you and screamed, much as she did before. You all walked past the obvious dangers and onwards, towards her, much as you saw others do before.

Was it a warning, or a road map? You could drive yourself mad thinking about things like that, or signs you may have missed, or turn offs you could have taken..

This is a journey, not a destination.

Blessings.
UnseenPresence

opulens wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 12:54 am
There is a difference between proof, and evidence.

You’ve all been looking for proof rather than gathering evidence. Now she has gazed into some of your eyes, clawed at you and screamed, much as she did before. You all walked past the obvious dangers and onwards, towards her, much as you saw others do before.

This is a journey, not a destination.

Blessings.
I don't get it yet, opulens, but I am beginning to grok it. To feel some of what you are saying. Walk before you run. Run before you fly. Fly before you fall.

No questions here. I see the universe has indeed appeared, in a bucket no less. The universe always does, because it can do nothing else. In a bucket. In the stars in our eyes. And even in our eyes.

I have chosen that bucket more and more recently and have seen surprising events. Perhaps I'll go share a story of something that happened. A once upon a time over in the creativity corner. Read or not as you wish. The universe is there, too.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
UnseenPresence

No questions for you, either. Just a statement.

Hurt Cammie and we will have problems. If she hurts herself because she willingly follows your choices or directions or whatever, then that is her choice and on her.

Blessings to you, new friend.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
cd3vane

Was going through some of the experience posts from last night and found it interesting that no one chose the "yourself" bucket, I wonder what the outcome would have been if someone chose that
Screaming into the void