/// INTERACTIONS

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
Phantomess16

cd3vane wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 7:51 pm
Phantomess16 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 7:48 pm
opulens wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 7:06 pm

We call from blocked numbers.

Blessings.
Understandable, gotta keep the fans at bay.
I think he's saying you did receive a call but maybe have phone settings that aren't allowing you to receive blocked calls. The only way to get a voicemail is for a call to not go through
You know, I did have the setting on, it didn't seem to work though considering all the scam calls I get daily. I turned it off now ;)
:X: I move the stars for no one.
Caboose04

blondie wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 5:00 pm Can you clarify the bit about the flyers?
These were the flyers in question and for context I am Dream Pendulum. Its just my Instagram name.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Whoischelsea

After the Phase Two insta reel came out, I received a simple message from the Exiled account saying hello. After I responded, they said they were "impressed that I declined the offer to make my own flyers when accompanying Dream Pendulum." For reference, I was also offered to make flyers! However, I was recently laid off and funds are a little tight. I explained this to them, they said they would be happy to cover the cost but I could never ask someone to do that! I told them that I don't care about my name being on them! I just want to help. After they said, "I have always been visible and lurk at the edges," and asked what it is I seek. I told them knowledge, wisdom, and adventure. I wish to be a part of something and learn more about what is happening in Kansas City. They asked if I intended to visit the woods this year. I said yes, and they responded that they will be excited to meet me and will be in touch soon, adding that the abyss dislocates its open jaw for me.

I asked if it was okay to share this, but they just asked for my number in return. I hope it was okay that I shared! They really meant it in the reel when they said, "check your messages." It all seems like it's starting to unfold, and I expect more people will receive messages. They seemed nice and understanding! I am willing to follow them into the abyss for more.
I figured out how to edit this
Lexthewolf

I'm so excited for you Chelsea!!
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
campbellstruts

that is so sweet that they would do that for you! I seriously cannot wait to see what comes of it.
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
haleywilde

Would like to put it out into the void that I will be at Midsummer Scream solo on Friday if anyone would like me to relay a message or pass anything out! I know we mentioned doing so, but don't know if we have any official flyers or material for that purpose yet! TPTB, just give me instructions and I'm your gal. Big rule follower over here lol
merely someone at the edge.
Whoischelsea

I posted a video of me, my roomate, Haley, and Caboose handing out flyers at Midsummer Scream, and Exiled responded by asking, "Now that I have crossed the threshold, who is Chelsea?" Shortly after, I received a call from a woman whose name was unclear, possibly "Diamond." but that is what the muffledness (for sure a real word) sounded like - possibly Lamia? She had a very smooth and sultry voice. During the call, she mentioned being impressed by me and my ability to navigate the crowds at the convention and we both joked about the unique smells at the cons.

Unfortunately, the call was quite muffled, and amidst the noise, and my roommate's cat meowing loudly and biting your leg, demanding food (he just ate). This distraction made it hard to hear her, so I had to interrupt her to ask for clarification - I felt so bad ahhhh.

The woman explained that they often drop subtle hints and are nuanced in their communication, but they might need to be clearer. She mentioned that while it might seem like they are seeking attention (or that we focus too much on seeking attention from them), what they truly want is devotion. At the end of the call, she expressed interest in playing games with me, to which you responded saying, "I love games." She ended the call with, "Goodbye, who is Chelsea"

It was a quick call but I was so shook because of the noise and the cat it was hard to take it all in and process. However, it was clear that they desire more devotion.
Whoischelsea

Whoischelsea wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:33 pm
The woman explained that they often drop subtle hints and are nuanced in their communication, but they might need to be clearer. She mentioned that while it might seem like they are seeking attention (or that we focus too much on seeking attention from them), what they truly want is devotion. At the end of the call, she expressed interest in playing games with me, to which you responded saying, "I love games." She ended the call with, "Goodbye, who is Chelsea"
There was also talk about how we always do the same old thing thinking it will work!
Brianamatopoeia

Whoischelsea wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:33 pm I posted a video of me, my roomate, Haley, and Caboose handing out flyers at Midsummer Scream, and Exiled responded by asking, "Now that I have crossed the threshold, who is Chelsea?" Shortly after, I received a call from a woman whose name was unclear, possibly "Diamond." but that is what the muffledness (for sure a real word) sounded like - possibly Lamia? She had a very smooth and sultry voice. During the call, she mentioned being impressed by me and my ability to navigate the crowds at the convention and we both joked about the unique smells at the cons.

Unfortunately, the call was quite muffled, and amidst the noise, and my roommate's cat meowing loudly and biting your leg, demanding food (he just ate). This distraction made it hard to hear her, so I had to interrupt her to ask for clarification - I felt so bad ahhhh.

It was a quick call but I was so shook because of the noise and the cat it was hard to take it all in and process. However, it was clear that they desire more devotion.
You use the word "you" and "your" in here a few times when I think you mean "I" or "my" would you mind clarifying? "To which you responded" "biting your leg, demanding food"
It has the juice.
Whoischelsea

Brianamatopoeia wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:41 pm
Whoischelsea wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:33 pm

You use the word "you" and "your" in here a few times when I think you mean "I" or "my" would you mind clarifying? "To which you responded" "biting your leg, demanding food"
Uhhghh yeah I did talk to text and had it recount through an AI for speed but it failed me. This is what I get for trying to cut corners hahahaha
Whoischelsea

I received another call from Dymuntz! (not diamond but a diamond to me). She called me just to say Happy Birthday and asked what I would be doing today. I told her I planned to have a chill day and maybe go to the beach. She said that sounded nice - she was also in traffic?? I am so taken aback that she would do this and I am so honored. She also called me "saucy" and a "good girl" ahhhhhhh. We have only spoken twice but she is so nice. If devotion is what she wants - whatever you need Ma'am!
UnseenPresence

I legitimately love this phone call.

I don't know if I will get "assigned" at all. But I definitely find Dymuntz to be really interesting.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
Timsmyname

8/18/24 2:56pm PST

So.... I think I just got a call from Darren's mom.

In a very pleasant disarming voice, she called me sweetie and asked about the weather.
She asked about my music and said she heard I was getting better.
That wold be something Morgan might have told her. Or somebody who has my file.
And for the record, I have very little musical skill, but I have the time to practice these day and I'm putting in my 10,000 hours.

She said she was cooking cornbread and something else which I can't remenber and before she had to go and work on the deviled eggs, she said I should stop by if I ever get to town.

Anyway, that was it. Feel free to find meaining in this. It was just a quickie chat from somebody who doesn't at face value seem like a Redcurve or a Witch or anything else we've experienced thus far .
PiaPol

Timsmyname wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2024 5:11 pm 8/18/24 2:56pm PST

In a very pleasant disarming voice, she called me sweetie and asked about the weather.
And for the record, I have very little musical skill, but I have the time to practice these day and I'm putting in my 10,000 hours.

She said she was cooking cornbread and something else which I can't remenber and before she had to go and work on the deviled eggs, she said I should stop by if I ever get to town.

Anyway, that was it. Feel free to find meaining in this. It was just a quickie chat from somebody who doesn't at face value seem like a Redcurve or a Witch or anything else we've experienced thus far .
Maybe Darren’s calls with Haley are leading to something far worse. Has he put his family at risk?
Timsmyname

To be clear, she didn't say who she was. I just assumed. It could have been anybody, but I did not spot an agenda other than reaching out with a friendly hello.
haleywilde

are we sure it’s Darren’s mom, and not a Redcurve who heard you have mommy issues? 🤔 Just let her fill that role for you, Tim.
before she had to go and work on the deviled eggs
the mention of eggs is interesting though… perhaps those were the ones I saw in the trunk? Could this woman be practicing recipes for the upcoming feast?
merely someone at the edge.
Wanda102

Hey so this is actually hilarious. I love her.
Brianamatopoeia

I really love the idea of Darren's mom baking corn break and whipping up some deviled eggs. What a sweet call! Even if it WASN'T her! (Buuuuuuut I dunno, I tend to agree with you for reasons.) oh my gosh! What if you DO get to swing by when you're out there? What if you get to try her corn bread and deviled eggs? I love that thought so much.
It has the juice.
UnseenPresence

What a sweet thing, to be invited to have some of Darren's mom's food.

I see absolutely no way the mother of the man who Darren is could be anything other than a sweet lady who thinks her boy couldn't hurt a fly.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
Timsmyname

Is this the kind of food we should or shouldn't eat? Maybe it IS a trick.