Back to the start

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
lazysmartperson

with the focus on the children in the woods, here are the images from the trailer

there's one more that might have been a child doing a naruto run across the screen, but it wasn't clear
“Every blessing ignored becomes a curse.” - The Alchemist
acidstads

So all these children look in...pretty bad shape. That could be just living in the woods causing them to be dirty but they all look rough. Not sure if that's a common theme to look into but especially that last one. I'd guess these kids aren't alive? Also with the 3 levels that can be found on the chalk board. Anguish, Torment,and Annihilation. The kids sitting in front of the board we can gather they're being taught in some way maybe the lesson is on what happens to them?

The levels are what they go through before being handed over to Lamia?
Last edited by acidstads on Wed Jul 31, 2024 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
campbellstruts

acidstads wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 12:19 pm I'd assume these kids aren't alive.
I'd refrain from assumptions, from past experience I've got yelled at many a time for assuming things. Guess or infer? Definitely. Assume? maybe not.
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
lazysmartperson

campbellstruts wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 12:20 pm
I'd refrain from assumptions, from past experience I've got yelled at many a time for assuming things. Guess or infer? Definitely. Assume? maybe not.
Schrödinger's kids
“Every blessing ignored becomes a curse.” - The Alchemist
acidstads

campbellstruts wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 12:20 pm
I throw them around interchangeably but thanks for the heads up. I won't assume going forward.
cd3vane

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9vTz0VJ ... h2NXVndmVm

Maybe someone can help me out and add some pictures, im quite busy at work currently but saw that the children angle is getting somewhere. I noticed that the character behind the child in this IG post also appears in the original trailer at the ritual with dymuntz/tree mask. Not sure what that means or if the kids are somehow involved in the ritual but hopefully someone will have more time to make something of this!
Screaming into the void
cd3vane

opulens wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 9:26 pm
cd3vane wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2024 10:26 am Something I don't think anyone brought up in the "who we know" portion yet is the presence of children in the trailer and IG posts
Goodness me, it's like you've all woken up.
How do we find out more about the children? Who are they? Do they need help?
Screaming into the void