Lamia + Tree Woman - Who are They? and Other Associated Theories

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
campbellstruts

From my countless google searches:

LAMIA

- Lamia is a female or a hermaphroditic demon found in Greek mythology who devoured children and seduced men.
- Her name derives from the Greek laimos ("gullet") and lamyros ("gluttonous"), which perfectly describes her thirst for blood and hunger for human flesh.
- In later classical times, she became an early prototype of the vampire – seducing men with her beautiful looks and then drinking their blood. Over the years, she became a famous bogeyman story in Greece, told to children to make them behave.
- In most sources, Lamia was the beautiful daughter of King Belus of Libya. However, the Greek lyric poet, Stesichorus (c. 630 to c. 555 BCE), mentions that she is the daughter of Poseidon, the god of the sea, and the mother of the sea monster, Scylla.
- Lamia's beauty unsurprisingly caught the attention of Zeus, who seduced her, and they had several children together. However, Hera was angered by her husband's infidelity and killed all of their children, except for one – Scylla.
- In other sources, Hera cruelly made Lamia kill her own children. Driven mad by her grief, Lamia set out to kill other children in a twisted form of revenge.
- Her outer beauty soon reflected her hatred and anger, and she transformed from a beautiful woman into a demonic-looking creature. In a desperate attempt to appease her, Zeus gave her the gift of prophecy and the bizarre ability to pluck out her eyes and replace them, so she would not have to look at herself.

TREE WOMAN

- In Greek mythology, dryads are tree nymphs or nature spirits that take the form of beautiful young women and live in trees. The word drys in Greek means "oak", so dryads were originally thought to be the spirits of oak trees, but the term later came to refer to all tree nymphs. Dryads were often found in sacred groves of the gods and were considered to be shy, except around the goddess Artemis. It was believed that dryads lived only as long as the trees they inhabited
- Apollo pursued Daphne and when she was tired of running she called for help to her father, who turned her into a laurel tree. Apollo adorned himself with laurel leaves and called it his special symbol, which explains why the laurel tree is associated with the god Apollo in Greek myth.
- Daphne, fleeing to escape Apollo's advances, prays to Zeus to help. Zeus turns her into laurel tree.

ROSICRUCIAN TIEDOWN
- The Rosicrucian's Tree of Life, also known as Etz Chaim in Kabbalah, is made up of 10 sephiroth, or nodes, that each have an alchemical essence. The Rosicrucian Cosmo-Conception describes God's Habitation in the Solar System as seven Worlds that are differentiated by God within himself. Each World has a different rate and "measure" of vibration, but they are not separated by distance or space, as Earth is from other planets.
- Important website on Rosicrucian symbols and SOMETHING THAT MIGHT HINT TO THE EVENTS ON SUNDAY NIGHT: https://alchemywebsite.com/secret_s.html
- "Nevertheless wretched men will not learn through such fall and damage. His desire is still for that tree and its fruits. Man is always desirous to have the division of manifold things, and man is always battling, when he could return to the unity of simplicity, if he only would come in peace."

WHAT DO I THINK ABOUT ALL OF THIS?
- again, purely speculation on my behalf. aka "Campbell Time".
- I have a hard time thinking that these people are solely a cult, nothing else. HOWEVER. I do think that we can derive a lot of the system from mythology and religious accounts and associations to kind of figure out how they might operate, hence the greek mythology and religious symbols.
- I mean, there was a freakin' pentagram on the floor, guys. There has to be some religious/occult influence SOMEWHERE.
- Common interpretations of the pentagram:

Christianity
The pentagram can represent the five wounds of Christ, the Star of Bethlehem, or Christ himself. It can also symbolize the five senses. In the past, it was often seen as a symbol of protection against evil and good.
Islam
The five points of the pentagram can represent love, truth, peace, freedom, and justice.
Neo-Pagan religions
The five points of the pentagram can represent the five elements of air, fire, water, earth, and spirit.
Taoism
The pentagram can show the relationship between the five classical oriental elements of earth, water, wood, fire, and metal.
Neoplatonism
The pentagram was used by the Pythagoreans as a sign of recognition or initiation because of its mathematical connection to the golden ratio and its frequent appearance in natural shapes. They called it hugieia, which means "health".
Jerusalem
From around 300–150 BCE, the pentagram was used as a symbol of Jerusalem, marked by the five Hebrew letters ירשלם that spell its name.
Astrology
The pentagram of Venus is a diagram on the zodiac that shows the position of Venus, the Sun, the Earth, and the stars every eight years

- Again, having a hard time thinking this is all purely religious/occult.
- I think if we are focusing anywhere we should focus on what their chain of command is, oddly enough.
- Find out who reports to whom. Find out likes and dislikes.
- Any of y'all played Toontown before? No use trying to interrogate the level 1 penny pincher cogs when there are level 9 big wigs walking around that we haven't even thought to interrogate.

So, this leaves me with one of my questions I want to ask.

Dymuntz, opulens - who do you report to?
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
Dymuntz

campbellstruts wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 9:52 am Dymuntz, opulens - who do you report to?
The boss literally called you last night.
blondie

Ffs
93: Love is the law, love under will.
campbellstruts

Dymuntz wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:08 am
campbellstruts wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 9:52 am Dymuntz, opulens - who do you report to?
The boss literally called you last night.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
blondie

That’s not even an answer Campbell…
93: Love is the law, love under will.
campbellstruts

In the name of transparency, and because people enjoy accusing me of being malicious, here is that phone call. Keep in mind I was literally walking into a very important meeting (unrelated to exiled) and my brain was on that so forgive any muddled details.

- No Caller ID
- I pick up. "Hello?"
- Voice on the other end: "Hello, I'm so glad you've enjoyed the necklace!"
- Me: "Yes, I've worn it every day since you've given it to me."
- Insert something about how the necklace is cool and Lamia has good taste
- V: "Isn't Dymuntz an eclectic thing?"
- M: "yes, I am trying to gauge and figure out how to interact with them and how to get on their good side."
- V: "yes. I understand that opulens/you are saddened to be separated."
- M: "my main concern was that I weirded him out, but I'm glad that that was not the case"
- V: "trust me, it would not be in our best interests to have you both continue your romance."
- I then attempted to ask her a question before she said "Blessings" and hung up.

Voice was Lamia by the way.
Caboose04

campbellstruts wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:41 am In the name of transparency, and because people enjoy accusing me of being malicious, here is that phone call. Keep in mind I was literally walking into a very important meeting (unrelated to exiled) and my brain was on that so forgive any muddled details.

- No Caller ID
- I pick up. "Hello?"
- Voice on the other end: "Hello, I'm so glad you've enjoyed the necklace!"
- Me: "Yes, I've worn it every day since you've given it to me."
- Insert something about how the necklace is cool and Lamia has good taste
- V: "Isn't Dymuntz an eclectic thing?"
- M: "yes, I am trying to gauge and figure out how to interact with them and how to get on their good side."
- V: "yes. I understand that opulens/you are saddened to be separated."
- M: "my main concern was that I weirded him out, but I'm glad that that was not the case"
- V: "trust me, it would not be in our best interests to have you both continue your romance."
- I then attempted to ask her a question before she said "Blessings" and hung up.

Voice was Lamia by the way.
So does this confirm Dymuntz and Lamia are not the same and Lamia IS the one in charge? at least of Dymuntz and opulens?
campbellstruts

Dymuntz, Lamia, Opulens are all separate entities.
haleywilde

campbellstruts wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:59 am Dymuntz, Lamia, Opulens are all separate entities.
are you positive? the woman I spoke to last night sounded identical to Lamia but said she was Dymuntz
merely someone at the edge.
kassidy.exe

haleywilde wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 11:04 am
campbellstruts wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 10:59 am Dymuntz, Lamia, Opulens are all separate entities.
are you positive? the woman I spoke to last night sounded identical to Lamia but said she was Dymuntz
Could this be in relation to what opulens posted last night in the nature thread?

Maybe they are one in the same, and possibly the woman is being used as a vessel of some kind for whatever higher being is involved here.

I love me a good Jekyll and Hyde comparison, and I will make one any chance I get.
chose to be exiled. #karaokefinalgirl
campbellstruts

kassidy.exe wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 11:26 am
uhhhh. well now im not sure.
Phantomess16

kassidy.exe wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 11:26 am
I love me a good Jekyll and Hyde comparison, and I will make one any chance I get.
I love all these characters though. When is the exiled jewelry line dropping?
:X: I move the stars for no one.
someguyinKC

Just had a conversation with Dymuntz via IG chat. I too have been given a nickname: Matty. However, "opie poo is still [my] boo".

Dymuntz: "Does Lamia seem like the kinda gal that wouldn't tell you her name loudly and proudly, or hide behind a different name? Do I?"
Takeaway: Dymuntz and Lamia are separate (confirming what Cammie said)

-------------------------------------------

Me: "From what I gather, you're the one that didn't approve of my choice to send my message to someone I know"
Dymuntz: "Do you think a fucking nature worshipping wood witch would be checking instagram on a cellphone? Come on kiddo."
Takeaway: Dymuntz is NOT the wood witch? I thought we had been given confirmation that they are the same. I'm going to need mart or Kaymart to chime in on this one.

Me: "Are Lamia and the wood witch one and the same?"
Dymuntz: "Lamia speaks to you and others on here, does she not? Lamia, the rich woman, in the beautiful dress? DOES THAT SEEM LIKE A NATURE WITCH TO YOU MATTY DARLING DEAREST"
Takeaway: Lamia is also not the wood witch?

Also, we're a mad bunch of clowns.
got milk?
campbellstruts

i feel like this just confirms my theory that they are all separate entities.

opie poo is still my boo as well.
kassidy.exe

someguyinKC wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 12:15 pm Just had a conversation with Dymuntz via IG chat. I too have been given a nickname: Matty. However, "opie poo is still [my] boo".

Dymuntz: "Does Lamia seem like the kinda gal that wouldn't tell you her name loudly and proudly, or hide behind a different name? Do I?"
Takeaway: Dymuntz and Lamia are separate (confirming what Cammie said)

Me: "From what I gather, you're the one that didn't approve of my choice to send my message to someone I know"
Dymuntz: "Do you think a fucking nature worshipping wood witch would be checking instagram on a cellphone? Come on kiddo."
Takeaway: Dymuntz is NOT the wood witch? I thought we had been given confirmation that they are the same. I'm going to need mart or Kaymart to chime in on this one.

Me: "Are Lamia and the wood witch one and the same?"
Dymuntz: "Lamia speaks to you and others on here, does she not? Lamia, the rich woman, in the beautiful dress? DOES THAT SEEM LIKE A NATURE WITCH TO YOU MATTY DARLING DEAREST"
Takeaway: Lamia is also not the wood witch?

Also, we're a mad bunch of clowns.
Yeaaaah that checks out.
chose to be exiled. #karaokefinalgirl
someguyinKC

campbellstruts wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 12:16 pm opie poo is still my boo as well.
I mean that I asked if Dymuntz had been assigned to me, and she has not. opulens is still my... handler?
got milk?
UnseenPresence

I think that feels like a pretty clear delineation of them as three different people.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
campbellstruts

someguyinKC wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 12:42 pm
campbellstruts wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 12:16 pm opie poo is still my boo as well.
I mean that I asked if Dymuntz had been assigned to me, and she has not. opulens is still my... handler?

I just mean that I miss him dearly 😪
lazysmartperson

isn't it curious, Matty, Dymuntz didn't actually state anything, they were all questions
“Every blessing ignored becomes a curse.” - The Alchemist