July 31st Call from Lamia

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
Caboose04

I received a call from Lamia this afternoon. It was pretty brief but gave a lot of clarity and solidifies what I've been trying to tell everyone.

Phone rings.
I pick up the phone.
Me: Hello?
Lamia: Hello, Brannigan.
Me: Hi
Lamia: This is Lamia
Me: Hey, Lamia how are you?
Lamia: A lot of people seem to be confused. Thinking someone who is suave ( some other stuff) is a drudging wood witch.
Me: I was not confused.
Lamia: Someone confidently using technology and flashing cash is a rock licking harpy? I'd be offended if I spent too long thinking about that.
Me: Hmmm So what is it you are doing?
Lamia: You know what weirds me out?
Me: What?
Lamia: I don't sound anything like Dymuntz.(She pronounced it like diamonds) You'd know that if you weren't watching Ryan Reynolds bulging in his skin tight suit last night for a second time.
Me: hahah
Lamia: Pendulum drew your eye? huh?
Me: Yes
Lamia: Hm you want to know a secret?
Me: Yeah.
Lamia: Its not really even a secret but, approaching people and trying to interact with EXTREAMLY direct questions that doesn't work in the real world. So why would anyone think it would work here? We are not a video game. We are not NPC's and we respond to people who make an effort to reach us. YOU made such effort and so... Here I am.
Me: Well I've been looking forward to talking to you and I have been trying to get people to realize that but, I've being shut down.
Lamia: Hmm we'll talk again soon OR I'll send my little firecracker your way. Depends on my mood. HAHAHA Blessings...
Me. Alright, Blessings.

She didn't leave much room for me to talk much. I did enjoy the conversation and I am looking forward to meeting the "Little Firecracker"

As they said make an actual effort opposed to just screaming answers into the void. BE SEEN, BE HEARD, BE LOUD.
iambalrog

Thank you for the write up. VERY curious.

Why is it Dymuntz not Diamonds anyway? Good to be sure they are not the same person (or, if they are, they are not the same personality).

I can’t wait to encounter the fire cracker…
Blood runs deep.
haleywilde

iambalrog wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 7:06 pm
I feel like the firecracker is inferred to be Dymuntz, right?

(oh no, more identity speculation)
merely someone at the edge.
Caboose04

haleywilde wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 7:09 pm

That's whom I think it is too but we will see or maybe *A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES*
haleywilde

Caboose04 wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 7:13 pm

That's whom I think it is too but we will see or maybe *A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES*
I would suggest cassie, but the name "cassie" doesn't give me firecracker vibes. I'm sure I'll be proven wrong though.
merely someone at the edge.
Caboose04

haleywilde wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 7:21 pm
Caboose04 wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 7:13 pm

I would suggest cassie, but the name "cassie" doesn't give me firecracker vibes. I'm sure I'll be proven wrong though.
Cassssssssssie *boom* like a wick being lit lol
sfire8

She really doesn’t think highly of the wood witch! Lol. Makes me think the witch is not very powerful, but maybe she’ll get her revenge on the elites.