Message from Dymuntz 8/1/24.

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
UnseenPresence

Okay, a little preface to this. I sent Dymuntz a message a day or two ago and offered to do a ritual for them. I truly am deep in that sort of space these days, and I said I'd be happy to do one with anything they wanted to add OR do one as best as I could with nothing from them.

Here, in its entirety, is her response:

Ohhh Ricky. Ricky, Ricky, Ricky... how nice of you to extensively monologue at my door. I’ve been expecting you.

What do you want from us? Don’t try to be poetic, just tell me.

You knock loudly and talk louder, but you’re not being yourself. You’re not speaking naturally and you’re not showing us who you really are, so I had to ask someone who you really are. To my surprise, the description wasn’t a bohemian Burbank Socrates with an elaborate cane, ordering Kopi Luwak in the most expensive coffee shop around and desperately hoping someone heard you pronounce it correctly. I don’t care about all this fluff and bullshit you’re presenting, I want to know what’s really going on in Erik’s head right now.

We’re not a game of Blackjack where the odds say you’ll win if you can just stay at the table - and yes we anticipate you thinking “Ohhh but I’ve tried everything, just tell me what to doooo”, so I’ll clue you in on something; We like devotion, but we reward authenticity.

This version of you we’re meeting is manufactured.

We’d rather see you fall down than pretend you’re flying.

We can see you’re hurting. We don’t know why, and it’s not my job to find out, but we do know that the gift you seek might not be the gift you need. Tell me what you’re actually seeking, plain English, no padding, no trying to sound deep. You’re a Cali guy seeking dark shit, don’t overcomplicate it, just try being clear and honest.

I’m not promising anything will happen on our end, far from it in fact, but I can promise that this moment might be more powerful for you than even the Witch’s highest blessings. Who, of course, you wouldn’t have been able to meet, what with you currently being 1100 miles away.

So, let it out. Stop fucking around and say it. Whatever it is. Say what you want. Say it with your whole fucking chest. Let’s go big boy, show me something real, and then we’ll see where we are.

As someone I showed this to smartly pointed out, this is not only a brutal (but honestly glorious) roast of me...it is also really strong confirmation that it is what makes us unique that they want.

I have responded. I do not at this moment know whether I will post the response. Because she asked and I answered with as brutal a response as I have ever given to anyone about anything.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
Wanda102

SaVaGe BlEsSiNgS
campbellstruts

I spoke with (what I believe was) Dymuntz today and got something similar.

Key takeaways:
- Dymuntz gave me a nickname. (Cammlez with an L, or Cammiez...wasn't really clear with the spelling and didn't get clarification)
- I asked about the lady with the stick mask that was upstairs on Sunday night. It seems they are calling her "The Witch". She then followed up and said "You still think we're people that follow the crowd, huh?" After I asked if they were only calling her that because we called her that.
- I offered up my time and talents as I had mentioned previously. Dymuntz said that instead, they "want to know why [I'm] here and what [I'm] looking for" (paraphrasing).
- I answered to not only figure out the mystery behind the redcurves, but to also offer up my skills as a way to advertise Exiled.
- She then called me her pet, to which I asked her favorite animal and/or what animal I reminded her of.

That was the end of the conversation.

What I said still stands true: I want to figure out the mystery of the redcurves. But what I also want to do is meet opulens again, AND also use this whole event as an opportunity to flex my creative muscles and do things with that that I haven't done before. There's been a lot of creativity flowing in and out and I'm finding that there are several outlets that I can use. Mainly visual art, which is a talent of mine, but I really want to use this as an opportunity to showcase other's talents and my own. I feel like there will come a lot more advancements in the future with many more people I can draw/represent creatively.

I'm still thinking about the first exiled drawing I did of cameraman. I wanna see him again too.
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
Timsmyname

When i had lunch with Erik last week at a crappy Burbank coffee house, i can confirm that he did not use a cane.
UnseenPresence

Timsmyname wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 1:57 pm When i had lunch with Erik last week at a crappy Burbank coffee house, i can confirm that he did not use a cane.
Fuck me, I WAS in Burbank recently.

But I don't even know what that drink IS that she accused me of trying to say correctly. Lol
opulens
Site Admin

UnseenPresence wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 2:13 pm Fuck me, I WAS in Burbank recently.
Shocker.
But I don't even know what that drink IS that she accused me of trying to say correctly. Lol
https://volcanicacoffee.com/products/ko ... S8QAvD_BwE

The most expensive coffee in the world, partially digested by an animal.

Luxe.
cd3vane

opulens wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 2:15 pm

Luxe.
But you can save a whole 150$ right now, what a steal!
Screaming into the void
Caboose04

Haha it's basically the cat poop coffee. Expensive coffee. I've tried it just because I try anything new and weird I can. Doesn't live up to the hype.
campbellstruts

UnseenPresence wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 1:34 pm
I’m not promising anything will happen on our end, far from it in fact, but I can promise that this moment might be more powerful for you than even the Witch’s highest blessings.

Maybe the blessings people keep speaking of is the blessings that come from the Witch.
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
Brianamatopoeia

opulens wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 2:15 pm
UnseenPresence wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 2:13 pm Fuck me, I WAS in Burbank recently.
Shocker.

Luxe.

Oh! Civet coffee!! I've had that. It was delicious. Very smooth.
It has the juice.
Wanda102

campbellstruts wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 2:27 pm
I’m not promising anything will happen on our end, far from it in fact, but I can promise that this moment might be more powerful for you than even the Witch’s highest blessings.

Maybe the blessings people keep speaking of is the blessings that come from the Witch.
This feels important. Yes, potentially that the “blessings” are more than just a sign off to a message - a tangible thing.

But also, and maybe more importantly, “the Witch,” the formal title. This feels like a declarative statement on the woman we met the other night, and a nod to the actual forces at play.
campbellstruts

Wanda102 wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 2:40 pm
campbellstruts wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 2:27 pm

This feels important. Yes, potentially that the “blessings” are more than just a sign off to a message - a tangible thing.

But also, and maybe more importantly, “the Witch,” the formal title. This feels like a declarative statement on the woman we met the other night, and a nod to the actual forces at play.
This brings me to my next question. How can I get blessed by the Witch? How can anyone get blessed by the Witch?

In my religion, people receive blessings because they are either ill, in need of guidance, moving into calling, or simply because they just want one.

I remember opulens saying in the beginning "bring friends = receive blessings".
kassidy.exe

Be open to receiving blessings from the universe. It will give to you what you provide. Giving gifts to the universe has provided gifts in return. Brutality has given brutality back. You reap what you sow.

The more that is revealed about this whole operation the more curious I am of it.
chose to be exiled. #karaokefinalgirl
opulens
Site Admin

kassidy.exe wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 4:02 pm Be open to receiving blessings from the universe. It will give to you what you provide. Giving gifts to the universe has provided gifts in return. Brutality has given brutality back. You reap what you sow.
campbellstruts

AND SHE STICKS THE LANDING
haleywilde

I'm actually really moved by all of these calls for authenticity. I have personally always felt like these experiences reward you when you're 100% yourself- but now we're getting confirmation. There is no way to hack the system or "win" the game- you just show up, take your mask off, and try.

This was from my soapbox from yesterday, but it feels topical so I'll toss it in as a statement towards my intentions:

I would like to make it clear that I am playing this “game” as myself. I am not a character, I do not fabricate emotions in hopes of achieving something. I wear my heart on my sleeve and what you see is what you get. How you all choose to participate is your own decision, but i would suggest leading with sincerity, vulnerability, and honesty. What you put in is what you get out.

When I consider what makes me "me," some things come to mind- I'm an open book, a hopeless romantic, a loyal friend, I show up for people always even if it might be inconvenient, I try to make people feel heard and included, I'm openminded, sometimes overly emotional, I have a knack for aesthetics, etc. etc. and I have been trying to use those things here. I might not be the strongest at deciphering puzzles or riddles and I might not be the loudest voice in the room, but I show up. I try to show up authentically, make people feel welcomed, answer questions honestly when they're asked, and help where I can. That's all that I can do, and I really think that's all that they're asking from us.

Don't mimic what you've seen done before- instead, look inside of yourself and ask "what can I bring to the table?"
merely someone at the edge.
UnseenPresence

I think it's all that and more.

Look, I am legitimately ME when I am in my head, writing too much, trying to find a middle spot. That is a legitimate version of me, Dymuntz' takedown aside.

And yet that is what got called out on me. Which is fine, because as I've been told today I can take it. And I can. if Dymuntz actually did ask about me, there are people who know I can go MUCH farther than I have before today.

So I think it's being yourself. I also think it's reaching deep and finding the CORE of who you are. That part of you that scares you, that you hide, that you fear JUST AS MUCH as that part of you that you are comfortable with.

I was really afraid to send the response I sent back to Dy after the letter above. REALLY afraid. No joke, no middle ground. I said things that could theoretically be used to really hurt me because they are my weaknesses and fears and worries.

But...I ALSO really HAVE come around to the idea that the universe is you, you are it and everything else and that YOU CREATE EVERYTHING YOU EXPERIENCE. Literally everything. Quantum physics says so and so do the Rosicrucians.

My fears and dark side impact my existence. They influence it. Not facing them doesn't erase them. It just gives them power. So I said everything I wanted to say to Dy and whatever happens happens. I've leaped before and it was time to do so again. Whether there is water or not.
Brianamatopoeia

haleywilde wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 5:01 pm I'm actually really moved by all of these calls for authenticity. I have personally always felt like these experiences reward you when you're 100% yourself- but now we're getting confirmation. There is no way to hack the system or "win" the game- you just show up, take your mask off, and try.

This was from my soapbox from yesterday, but it feels topical so I'll toss it in as a statement towards my intentions:

I would like to make it clear that I am playing this “game” as myself. I am not a character, I do not fabricate emotions in hopes of achieving something. I wear my heart on my sleeve and what you see is what you get. How you all choose to participate is your own decision, but i would suggest leading with sincerity, vulnerability, and honesty. What you put in is what you get out.

When I consider what makes me "me," some things come to mind- I'm an open book, a hopeless romantic, a loyal friend, I show up for people always even if it might be inconvenient, I try to make people feel heard and included, I'm openminded, sometimes overly emotional, I have a knack for aesthetics, etc. etc. and I have been trying to use those things here. I might not be the strongest at deciphering puzzles or riddles and I might not be the loudest voice in the room, but I show up. I try to show up authentically, make people feel welcomed, answer questions honestly when they're asked, and help where I can. That's all that I can do, and I really think that's all that they're asking from us.

Don't mimic what you've seen done before- instead, look inside of yourself and ask "what can I bring to the table?"

"Mart 07/24/2024 10:32AM
Just don't make this about you. 😂 ☕"
It has the juice.