8/1 Surprise in my box. (Redcurves)

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
Phantomess16

campbellstruts wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 9:59 pm
UnseenPresence wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 7:15 pm Okay. Thinking it through.

The Redcurves have a haunt. It fails as the city moves on and builds the area up with progress.

An organization shows up with a WITCH, an organization with deep pockets and a desire to get people to be their realest selves. They continually say "be real, be you, be unique."

But they step in to find the Redcurves, to give them a chance or to bring them back or to ... something.

Does it mean that they want the Redcurves to be the best they can be? What do they get if that is true?

Or what?
BECAUSE THEY ARE LOOKING FOR SCARE ACTORS TO JOIN THE HAUNT AND THEY WANT US TO BE UNIQUELY OURSELVES?
Maybe the meta scare actors were the friends we made along the way. :D
:X: I move the stars for no one.
ToCarp

Wow... this is amazing
sfire8

I think going back to “who wrote that note?” Is important. It was smuggled out, and someone was bleeding possibly dying as they wrote it. Finding the Redcurves (after all this time) must be very important…. Why?
sfire8

Wasn’t Dan bleeding at the 7/28 interaction? Maybe that’s he wrote that note then and smuggled it out. Four days later it arrives in Las Vegas??
KAYLYN

sfire8 wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 2:48 am Wasn’t Dan bleeding at the 7/28 interaction? Maybe that’s he wrote that note then and smuggled it out. Four days later it arrives in Las Vegas??
It did have an exiled members shirt. Maybe that was his clue given
sarkwood

kevin wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 11:19 pm
sarkwood wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 10:31 pm seems that everyone is having fun. just be glad no one was hurt
Do you have reason to think they could have been hurt?
sfire8 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:02 pm I think going back to “who wrote that note?” Is important. It was smuggled out, and someone was bleeding possibly dying as they wrote it. Finding the Redcurves (after all this time) must be very important…. Why?
blondie

Kaymart wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 4:07 am
sfire8 wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2024 2:48 am Wasn’t Dan bleeding at the 7/28 interaction? Maybe that’s he wrote that note then and smuggled it out. Four days later it arrives in Las Vegas??
It did have an exiled members shirt. Maybe that was his clue given
I think the Exiled shirt is a big clue. But we might need to consider that it wasn’t Dan or maybe someone as well as Dan… another member of Exiled staff… that may have come to their attention because of mine and Lex’s knocking 😬

Just cos ya know, opulens did bring that up again the other day, which is why I think it may be pertinent…
93: Love is the law, love under will.