Phone Call 8/1/24 - Campbell

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
campbellstruts

I get a phone call from a no caller ID. I was literally about to go to bed, so I’m glad I picked up when I did.

I answer the phone and it’s a voice that sounds similar to Lamia but it’s not Lamia. She identifies herself as Dymuntz.

I say that I am glad she called because I was literally about to go to sleep, to which she states that she has good timing.

She mentioned and asked why I was hiding my activity status on the forums. I mentioned that I had turned it off so that people wouldn’t be able to stalk me as easily.

But then I told her that I would turn it back on if she wanted me to, to which she said they like to watch.

She asked me if things have been calming down since the event. I told her they’ve been roughly the same, and that people have been getting phone calls and messages and what not and that I was trying to keep up with it as best I could and post when I can what I can.

We get on this long tangent about how she speaks to Haley softer than she does to me, and she said that that is because she didn’t think I would like it. She mentioned that I like it direct, harder, more forward, more bluntly. That’s paraphrasing, but that’s essentially what she said.

So she asked me what the softest part of me was. I said my love life. She asked me to elaborate, and I said because I have to tell people what to do all the time in the real world, and I don’t wanna have that in my romance. She says that that’s not uncommon.

She discussed with me how we are all amalgamations of other people and how sometimes it’s hard to be an individual, and I agreed and stated that we are all amalgamations of each other.

She told me to keep my head up and try not to crush any daffodils along the way. I told her I would do exactly that, and turn my activity status back on.

Then she said that she loved me and blessings. :)

End of Phone Call

Honestly, I’m really glad I got this phone call. I was starting to think with the last few days that it was kind of tapering off, but I’m glad that people have been getting reached out to more often and that they have been talking to people more often. It was interesting to ask the question about what’s the softest part of me. Unfortunately my first instinct was to go with something literal, like my stomach or something like that, but I felt compelled to answer the way I did. And I’m glad I did.
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
UnseenPresence

Another interesting phone call.

Sounds like you were honest and that's all that matters.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
campbellstruts

UnseenPresence wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 11:50 pm Another interesting phone call.

Sounds like you were honest and that's all that matters.
Hell yeah 😎

I feel honored that she feels like she can speak directly to me and not sugarcoat it. And I’m glad that throughout this experience I’ve learned to just go with the flow and be natural. Although it doesn’t seem like that in my transcript, we were laughing, talking, etc. I didn’t feel so nervous. It just felt like I was talking to a friend.

I hope I can be a good one. :)
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
Caboose04

Yes, I am rather enjoying they are contacting people more often and people are having different interactions. I hope I get to meet Dymuntz soon. I am scared TPTB might be upset with me. I keep re-reading conversations thinking I misunderstood the interaction and if i didnt actually have permission to talk about what I have and over shared. I am curled back into my turtle shell hoping to not be smitten down. I don't want to upset them.
Wanda102

campbellstruts wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 11:45 pm I was starting to think with the last few days that it was kind of tapering off.
My darling friend, don’t worry. It never really ends.
campbellstruts

Caboose04 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:00 am Yes, I am rather enjoying they are contacting people more often and people are having different interactions. I hope I get to meet Dymuntz soon. I am scared TPTB might be upset with me. I keep re-reading conversations thinking I misunderstood the interaction and if i didnt actually have permission to talk about what I have and over shared. I am curled back into my turtle shell hoping to not be smitten down. I don't want to upset them.
You wouldn’t be the first. Been there 😭

Trust me it is soooo confusing and difficult sometimes. All that matters is you’re doing your best. 😇
Caboose04

campbellstruts wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:01 am
Caboose04 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:00 am Yes, I am rather enjoying they are contacting people more often and people are having different interactions. I hope I get to meet Dymuntz soon. I am scared TPTB might be upset with me. I keep re-reading conversations thinking I misunderstood the interaction and if i didnt actually have permission to talk about what I have and over shared. I am curled back into my turtle shell hoping to not be smitten down. I don't want to upset them.
Trust me it is soooo confusing and difficult sometimes. All that matters is you’re doing your best. 😇
Thank you, I appreciate that.
UnseenPresence

Wanda102 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:01 am
Truer words never spoken.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
campbellstruts

Wanda102 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:01 am
campbellstruts wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 11:45 pm I was starting to think with the last few days that it was kind of tapering off.
🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍
lazysmartperson

it's really impressive and heartwarming to see Dymuntz pull out the real person in all these calls and equally great to read such positive reflection on it afterwards. your instinct to joke is very relatable and I'm glad that you opened up instead. I have my hesitations with the unknown, but they're starting to melt away... except for the ssn thing.
“Every blessing ignored becomes a curse.” - The Alchemist