NEW MEMBER THREAD /// Introductions

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
opulens
Site Admin

Admviolin wrote: โ†‘Fri Jul 12, 2024 3:02 pm Hey everyone, thrilled to be here and to watch this unfold.
Welcome, come in. It's warm. Because the world is dying.
mart

Have No Fear, I Am Here.
(Or should you, and I shouldn't?)
opulens
Site Admin

mart wrote: โ†‘Sun Jul 14, 2024 11:51 am Have No Fear, I Am Here.
(Or should you, and I shouldn't?)
Admviolin

Thank you. Yes I've been reading through the older threads. Very interesting
Shagggadooo

Hi there everyone, it's been a while. So excited!
ToCarp

Hi everyone! This is so exciting, just to be included is amazing. After reading some of the things so far, I feel more comfortable to open up more when contacted. I have definitely held back ....
I am thrilled to be in this journey with you all, even if just watching ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ–ค
cd3vane

ToCarp wrote: โ†‘Fri Aug 02, 2024 8:46 am Hi everyone! This is so exciting, just to be included is amazing. After reading some of the things so far, I feel more comfortable to open up more when contacted. I have definitely held back ....
I am thrilled to be in this journey with you all, even if just watching ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ–ค
Welcome! Glad to hear you are starting to feel more comfortable sharing things and even if you were contacted a while ago, I'm sure everyone would like to hear about it if you're willing to share!
Screaming into the void
campbellstruts

ToCarp wrote: โ†‘Fri Aug 02, 2024 8:46 am Hi everyone! This is so exciting, just to be included is amazing. After reading some of the things so far, I feel more comfortable to open up more when contacted. I have definitely held back ....
Welcome welcome! Don't feel the need to hold back at all. As long as it's shareable and you haven't been told to keep things on the down low by TPTB (the powers that be), feel free to share all that you're comfortable with. It can be confusing at first but there are plenty of wonderful people here if you need a sounding board. :) Nice to meet you!
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
ToCarp

Ok, so synopsis of my tiny experiences so far....

July 12- was asked if I was really watching and paying attention. I said I was. Asked me to prove it by saying who had already been contacted. I said Campbell. I remembered your first name, had to look back to check last. I was honest about that. I was asked what I was doing that evening, but alas I was in an SUV with some ladies heading out of town ๐Ÿ˜•
I was told i had bad timing and to stay tuned.

July 27- hello to me and would I be willing to explore a space in the universe of deep introspection. Of course, that is most terrifying space of all, but yes I was interested.

July 30- question posed was " what is the most scared I can remember being" I answered honestly..but possibly holding back some.

That's all I have so far my friends..... cannot wait to catch up with everyone's experiences so far

Blessings and Love to you all
campbellstruts

Well trust that you will be contacted again. We canโ€™t wait to see more of you!! ๐Ÿค๐Ÿค๐Ÿค
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
KAYLYN

I never really got to say much about myself, not really one to focus things on myself anyways. I wanted to be able to make sure i make myself vulnerable, seen, and heard. So I start with this....Life has never been in my favor much, and that's okay, I have learned to deal with that. I am not the pretty girl in the room or would win a popularity contest, I have always been used to being the girl that was called on last, the girl that was too quiet for anyone to really notice. This became normal for me and stuck with me growing up. I didn't have many friends, and still don't, I don't have many that reach out to check on me to see if I'm doing okay, and I've learned to adjust. Over the years I have done for so many, for my family and for so called friends, I throw the parties so everyone can have a good time for the Holidays, I make sure others are being seen and heard, because I know what its like to sit in the shadows. But when it comes to celebrating myself, its complete silence. I am not sure why I put my all into everyone else, and never get anything reciprocated in return, nor do I expect it. My love language has always been to give to others, and that's what I have done. I have learned to live behind these walls of my home, feeling guarded and secluded from the outside world, not letting anything, or anyone let me down anymore. The love I get from the family we created has always felt like enough, until it didn't. I couldn't figure out why I was the way I was....so angry at the world and unsure why. The beginning of this year, I started doing for myself, I put others aside and started focusing on my journey of healing and loving myself. We have often been told to be ourselves and at times I have to catch myself as I choke and I don't say much, for that same fear of rejection and letting others down. Looking stupid in front of others as kept me from being who I am. But wont let the get in my way anymore, I am here FOR ME, I am here to be SEEN, to be HEARD to find my voice that I lost a long time ago. Being on camera is not easy for me, all my flaws for all to see, the judgement, all eyes on me, but I am doing it and I will continue to do it and push past my fears of all this unknown and uncertainty. I am here to be apart of something great and exhilarating. I am here to be who I know I can be and put forth all of me and face my fears. I am here to be Exiled. I am Kaylyn, and I will be seen and I will be heard! ( I will also hear better things other say to me ;) )
SlightlyChard

I applaud your willingness to share and vulnerability Kaylyn. I mirror many of those sentiments.
Sheep bleat. Wolves eat.
ToCarp

Girl, same.... I am so proud of you. I also went through a huge life change recently but my behaviors and actions haven't quite caught up to the whole change. I loved watching your video and you are BEAUTIFUL!!
kassidy.exe

You put out into the Universe what you want to receive. Your voice is heard, and I hope you receive many blessings in return for your vulnerability. ๐Ÿซถ
chose to be exiled. #karaokefinalgirl
opulens
Site Admin

Kaymart wrote: โ†‘Fri Aug 02, 2024 2:13 pm I am not the pretty girl in the room or would win a popularity contest
That was then.

Just look at you now.

Blessings.
KAYLYN

opulens wrote: โ†‘Fri Aug 02, 2024 3:43 pm
Kaymart wrote: โ†‘Fri Aug 02, 2024 2:13 pm I am not the pretty girl in the room or would win a popularity contest
That was then.

Just look at you now.

Blessings.
Awh opie. I'm gonna stand tall and confident because of this!
ToCarp

๐Ÿ‘€
Screenshot_20240802_131922_Messenger.jpg
Screenshot_20240802_132015_Instagram.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
campbellstruts

Thank you for calling me a โ€œcurly haired beautyโ€ ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿค

In all seriousness, you shouldโ€™ve seen how disappointed opulens was when I told him I would be out of town for two weeks for training. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Your timing will always be bad lol because itโ€™s not their timing. Keep reaching out. I canโ€™t wait to see what they do with you. :))
UnseenPresence

I am ...

Okay, so one of my friends is the old witch of my tale. She has to be the only person I have ever met who I TRULY think moves the world when she acts. It is amazing to watch and to experience and she literally--literally--helped keep me together during my own catastrophic (at the time) change of existence.

I am blessed to have done the same for her, somehow, and I have tried to understand how I did. Some of it was because she and I had a similar tale--still do--and what she has trouble with, I handle well. And vice versa.

Some of it was finally learning to just love someone without any concept of conditions. Not even just unconditional love--but love that just IS. It transcends any sense of desire or need or growth or peace or...anything. it just IS.

But I also think I got to there because -I- have changed. Am changing. Will change. Because the future me needed my past me to change so he can exist. It is hard to explain a thought that defies current ideas of time using words that depend on current ideas of time.

But here is something I know. Changing is hard. It is a chrysalis of epic proportions. And I am very glad to hear you both step up and stand strong. Very, very good for you.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
ToCarp

Change can be terrifying. Having faith can also terrifying.. it's hard to do scary things sometimes, even when it's for the best.

Thank you for seeing and hearing