JEFF

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
MacbethinaBathtub

I realize that the prevailing sentiment was to move past this, but I feel at the very least it should be documented as it happened for the sake of clarity, without commentary or added sensationalization. I am not condoning any knocking on doors, and I have blacked out any identifying features. But unless this is immediately deleted, I think it is something unique it would be wise to preserve and discuss. Whether it becomes relevant later on down the path, or Jeff's story truly ends here, we will all see in time. Either way, it happened, and I think the events speak for themselves.

Yesterday evening (July 22nd) the official Exiled Instagram account posted a Reel--
"We know you're watching."

A user by the name of Jeff commented on the Reel what appeared to be a sarcastic message to the Creators. Based on Jeff's posts (the account has since gone private) it seemed that he was a fan of the Exiled haunt in years past. A short back and forth occurred publicly in the comments between Jeff and the Exiled account, including a deadline being set, apparently related to something communicated to Jeff privately.

Jeff 1.jpg

Then the Exiled account posted a story, which featured a slanted view of Jeff's original comment, continuing the countdown begun in the comments for whatever offer they decided to make to him.

Jeff 2.jpg

Jeff responded in the original comment chain on the Reel after that.

Jeff 3.jpg

For a while there was no activity, but then without explanation another Story was posted. The image was an extreme closeup of Jeff's Instagram profile picture, again slanted, with another time based warning, though now it was unclear what this new deadline was referring to.

Jeff 4.jpg

Some time after that, a new image post on the Exiled Instagram, with a blurry image of a man standing in an unknown location. Presumably Jeff, given the caption.

Jeff 5.jpg

Finally, Jeff commented on this new post.

Jeff 6.jpg

Shortly afterwards, the image post and stories were deleted from the Exiled account, leading participants to question what place this strange interlude held within the broader experience. All comments on the original Reel that began this interaction remain in place for now.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"The bold attempt alone demands applause."
acidstads

Yeah posted about this on the other thread but I think Jeff's story ends here.
blondie

Thank you for doing this. I was asleep when it all went down so am grateful for the detailed recap
93: Love is the law, love under will.
Sheep593

@exiled2024 I am Jeff I think but unsure exiled asked for space so I gave them space slinking in the shadows awaiting the perfect time to return it was not my intention to leave it just happened
Lexthewolf

JEFFFFFFF!!!!

OH MY GOD HI!!!

We have so many questions for you. Do you have a moment?
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
opulens
Site Admin

Sheep593 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:21 pm @exiled2024 I am Jeff I think but unsure exiled asked for space so I gave them space slinking in the shadows awaiting the perfect time to return it was not my intention to leave it just happened
You are not Jeff, I just checked. Do not pretend to be someone you're not or you will be banned.
SlightlyChard

*opulens checking the basement like: Good... he's still there.*
Sheep bleat. Wolves eat.
Phantomess16

SlightlyChard wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:50 pm *opulens checking the basement like: Good... he's still there.*
Nevermind the thumping under the floorboards, officer. Tis but a cat.
:X: I move the stars for no one.
someguyinKC

opulens wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:27 pm
Sheep593 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 12:21 pm @exiled2024 I am Jeff I think but unsure exiled asked for space so I gave them space slinking in the shadows awaiting the perfect time to return it was not my intention to leave it just happened
You are not Jeff, I just checked. Do not pretend to be someone you're not or you will be banned.
The fact that you weren't sure if you are Jeff, did you have an experience that you thought we were discussing here? If you've had any sort of contact, we'd love to hear about it.
got milk?
Timsmyname

Reminder that all Jeffs are SUS and all Jeffs disappoint.
acidstads

Can only trust a Jeff as far as you can throw them. Which isn't very far I imagine. lol.
Sheep593

I am NOT JEFF SORRY ABOUT THE Confusion I DONT Know HOW TO DELETE OLD MESSAGE AGAIN MY APOLOGIES
Sheep593

I am sorry I made an assumption and I was wrong I am sorry
Caboose04

Sheep593 wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2024 9:02 pm

I am sorry I made an assumption and I was wrong I am sorry
Who are you then?