Spitballing

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
sfire8

Does anyone recognize the teacher at the chalkboard?
blondie

lazysmartperson wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 12:02 pm spitballing here, is defiance next?
I would say… possibly not
93: Love is the law, love under will.
Caboose04

blondie wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 8:50 pm
lazysmartperson wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 12:02 pm spitballing here, is defiance next?
I would say… possibly not

That's "disagreeance" 😂😝😜
Timsmyname

There's a witch in the woods.

THERE'S A WITCH IN THE WOODS!!!

A good witch? A bad witch? A witch in trouble? Are there other witches?

Did the $1000 offer to RIPJeff involve witchery? Children?

Those are my thoughts for the day.
Lexthewolf

Timsmyname wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 5:01 pm Did the $1000 offer to RIPJeff...
RIPJeff
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
Phantomess16

Timsmyname wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2024 5:01 pm There's a witch in the woods.

THERE'S A WITCH IN THE WOODS!!!

A good witch? A bad witch? A witch in trouble? Are there other witches?

Did the $1000 offer to RIPJeff involve witchery? Children?

Those are my thoughts for the day.
Geez RIPjeff, we would've done it for less. Bring on the witchcraft babyyyy.
:X: I move the stars for no one.
KAYLYN

sfire8 wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 8:27 pm Does anyone recognize the teacher at the chalkboard?
He honestly reminds me of milkman lol it the eyes. Although grainy, those eyes stand out. I feel like there is to milkman maybe. Do we know why he is silent ?
campbellstruts

something that might be absolutely ridiculous - the voice in the original trailer. gives off mad vincent van ghoul vibes. could that potentially be maurice lamarche? or am I reaching here, lol
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
Timsmyname

It was a typo
blondie

While we await Caboose news…

Alchemy, unlike magic, cannot create. It is transmutation. Theoretically, The Elites couldn’t create the circumstances they need to do whatever it is they want to do, so they need something that exists already… it feels like they took Dan and his haunt (the base metal), and are applying the Redcurves and maybe us (the philosopher’s stone), to transform it into… ??? (gold)
93: Love is the law, love under will.
SlightlyChard

blondie wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 3:56 pm While we await Caboose news…

Alchemy, unlike magic, cannot create. It is transmutation. Theoretically, The Elites couldn’t create the circumstances they need to do whatever it is they want to do, so they need something that exists already… it feels like they took Dan and his haunt (the base metal), and are applying the Redcurves and maybe us (the philosopher’s stone), to transform it into… ??? (gold)
Sounds like something that requires something from the past, present and future. A triad or power of 3.
Sheep bleat. Wolves eat.
Wanda102

blondie wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2024 3:56 pm While we await Caboose news…

To add to this in case it hasn’t been said here on forum yet - Kevin reminded us that prior Instagram posts said things like “we know you’ve been watching, time to take back what was stolen from you.” With what we know now - doesn’t this come off like a message from the Elites to the Redcurves, trying to lure them back to KC to take back the Witch they’ve been “keeping?” Sounds like they need whatever innate power the Redcurves have to execute a plan.
Lexthewolf

You know... that does make sense. I've compiled a list of relevant links.
"We're still getting started. We have arrived." link
"we know you're watching, we're waiting for your arrival -- it's time to take back what' was stolen from you." link
"THEY have arrived." link
"everything changes." link
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
Timsmyname

I just wanna say that Briana comes up with good stuff more often than not. Her next post here I think is really cool so I hope everybody's paying attention .
campbellstruts

Not to sound like a broken record, but every time the say “the start”, I always think of that dude with no shoes on that picked me up the first day. We still have absolutely no clue who that dude is lol and it bothers me
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
Caboose04

When Campbell, Matt and I were talking. There was early talks about Mr.Nobody. We still don't know anything about him...
cd3vane

Caboose04 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 6:49 pm When Campbell, Matt and I were talking. There was early talks about Mr.Nobody. We still don't know anything about him...
Oh shit Mr nobody I can't believe I forgot about him. I don't think anyone mentioned him when we were trying to recap what had happened for like multiple days
Screaming into the void
campbellstruts

Posted somewhere else but acidstads mentioned I should put it here:

Testing the waters here, but I have a theory that the haunted house that the Redcurves had was their source of income that they used to feed their family, aka their main source of income. Then when that was bought out or forgotten about, maybe they had to resort to other ways to put food on the table. "Maim you and bleed you for fun"...possible cannibalism here? Maybe a hitman business?
haleywilde

campbellstruts wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 4:53 pm Posted somewhere else but acidstads mentioned I should put it here:

Testing the waters here, but I have a theory that the haunted house that the Redcurves had was their source of income that they used to feed their family, aka their main source of income. Then when that was bought out or forgotten about, maybe they had to resort to other ways to put food on the table. "Maim you and bleed you for fun"...possible cannibalism here? Maybe a hitman business?
Cannibalism is a wild take that I'll need some more proof for haha, but Caboose's post had so much information that we did kind of gloss over the fact that they nonchalantly volunteered this information:
Then he proceeds to tell me that the lake is very deep and he can hide a lot of shit deep in there and sometimes he has his boy Cletums do it when he doesn't want to get his hands dirty and gestures over to redshirt and asks him to confirm. He agrees.
Which sort of implies that they're disposing of bodies in the lake... or other suspicious items. So whether or not it's cannibalistic hitmen, I think we can agree that something nefarious is going down at that cabin.
merely someone at the edge.
campbellstruts

haleywilde wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 5:01 pm
campbellstruts wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 4:53 pm Posted somewhere else but acidstads mentioned I should put it here:

Cannibalism is a wild take that I'll need some more proof for haha, but Caboose's post had so much information that we did kind of gloss over the fact that they nonchalantly volunteered this information:
Then he proceeds to tell me that the lake is very deep and he can hide a lot of shit deep in there and sometimes he has his boy Cletums do it when he doesn't want to get his hands dirty and gestures over to redshirt and asks him to confirm. He agrees.
Which sort of implies that they're disposing of bodies in the lake... or other suspicious items. So whether or not it's cannibalistic hitmen, I think we can agree that something nefarious is going down at that cabin.
WAIT. DIDN'T KC's PHONE CALL SAY SOMETHING ABOUT BURYING THE DEAD/DAD? (sorry, that just clicked for me lol)

" This is where it was hard to understand if he said we buried our dad or we buried our dead, I'm going to go with Dad but it was hard to hear, kind of got lost in translation. They have more dead than they know what to do with. Again asked what the fuck would I do. Said don't judge us."