My Takeaways from my journey

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
Caboose04

1. Redcurves don't like being talked about. Going to fucking riot and fuck up Kansas city.
2. Redcurves are not good with technology.
3. Geomancy is involved.
4. A deal was made. (Not sure details)
5. Another group is involved that might be even more dangerous then the Redcurves? (Pure speculation) Since there was another car following me/us around.
6. I think Dairy King is not human and maybe something else? and he has to consume dairy?
7. Producers are trying to stop this from happening. They are legit spooked. With something coming next.
8. They really wanted me out of KC.
9. They are watching everyone...
10. Ever since I got the attention of the Redcurves and maybe some others unintentionally. Things have been quite silent from the exiled gang.....(They are panicking too from my visit from Maddie)
Caboose04

11. Cleatums was talking to someone else constantly. Unknown Redcurves?
12. I had free will. (Could have chose different paths) could have listened to Darren and completely just hid)
13. The Redcurves brought me out there.
14. Exiled wasn't involved with me other then trying to get info from me.
15. Producers wanted to save me or at least get me out.
haleywilde

Caboose04 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 3:26 pm Ever since I got the attention of the Redcurves and maybe some others unintentionally. Things have been quite silent from the exiled gang.....
opie? Dymuntz? are you okay out there? We miss you
merely someone at the edge.
haleywilde

Caboose04 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 5:49 pm Producers wanted to save me or at least get me out.
I think your trip has hinted at some divide that I didn't previously realize. I thought opie/Lamia/Dymuntz were working harmoniously alongside DLB but it seems maybe not?

Did it seem like DLB was frightened by them or only the Redcurves + whoever they come with?
Caboose04

haleywilde wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 7:21 pm
Caboose04 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 5:49 pm Producers wanted to save me or at least get me out.
I think your trip has hinted at some divide that I didn't previously realize. I thought opie/Lamia/Dymuntz were working harmoniously alongside DLB but it seems maybe not?

Did it seem like DLB was frightened by them or only the Redcurves + whoever they come with?
Correct. Sounded like opie and gang are not working with DLB.

Both groups are fearing something other then the Redcurves is my take.
haleywilde

Caboose04 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 7:45 pm
haleywilde wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2024 7:21 pm

Correct. Sounded like opie and gang are not working with DLB.

Both groups are fearing something other then the Redcurves is my take.
So to your knowledge, these are the groups:

-- Lamia + opie + Dymuntz + Dairy Man

-- DLB + Morgan

-- Dan + some og exiled employees? (he seems to be working with both DLB and the Lamia crew?)

-- The Redcurves

-- and then maybe some other scarier group?

My brain can't comprehend the groups and who's working with who, but I'm trying. Please correct anything according to what you think
cd3vane

Yes I think what you have for groups is what I got from it too. Although with the new deal that was apparently made it might be better (and easier) to start thinking of redcurves and elites as one team, obviously still a mental distinction between them but seemingly will all have access to accounts and act more together possibly?
Screaming into the void
Caboose04

Yes, I agree with both of you.