INSTAGRAM PHOTO | 08.06.24

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
haleywilde

Instagram photo posted on August 6th, 2024 with the caption: "We demand the same thing that everyone else wants… Take care of our kin, safety, security, and a full belly. We coming home, and claiming what is rightfully ours."

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-V3kJGp-os ... BiNWFlZA==
merely someone at the edge.
Wanda102

Do we think showing the child again like this is indicating that the “kin” mentioned are part of what needs to be reclaimed? If it’s been so many years since the Redcurves were in KC, is there a chance that the child in this picture is now grown, and is the Witch that’s kept with the Elites?
haleywilde

Wanda102 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 3:41 pm Do we think showing the child again like this is indicating that the “kin” mentioned are part of what needs to be reclaimed? If it’s been so many years since the Redcurves were in KC, is there a chance that the child in this picture is now grown, and is the Witch that’s kept with the Elites?
I am here for the thought that some of these photos/trailer video clips are in the past, but Darren posted that (seemingly iphone) photo on his feed in March saying "last night got weird," and it was the set up for the school scene in the trailer. Since Darren is in game, we can assume that the photo is also in game, maybe? Which would mean the school scene isn't in the past and therefore the children aren't either... if that makes any sense at all lol

But again, this is where lines get blurry so who actually knows
acidstads

Oh that’s a good point. So the kids in front of the board might be the redcurve’s family/children but the pic that was taken on DLBs account is only a few months ago as opposed to being in like the distant past. So DLB(if the photo is in game) was working with the redcurves way prior to the exiled account takeover.
haleywilde

Lex is currently working so they can't post in the forum, so upon their request I am quoting them directly: "Is this what they mean when they said “back to the start”?" (in reference to the children)
haleywilde

haleywilde wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 3:54 pm Lex is currently working so they can't post in the forum, so upon their request I am quoting them directly: "Is this what they mean when they said “back to the start”?" (in reference to the children)
To which I will now respond to myself, posting on behalf of Lex lol

opie mentioned that Charles was on the right track when he mentioned the children during our wild theorizing. So it's safe to assume that we maybe aren't focusing enough on the children (or maybe he was referencing the familial aspect more so). Family themes are some of the first things that we were given (in the trailer and even in the first in-person experience with Cammie) but yet we're focusing a ton on cults, witchcraft, and mythology. Maybe we need to shift direction a bit.
campbellstruts

Haley, well said! I’m thinking of the weird bible audiobook that we listened to when me and Matt were kidnapped. I keep thinking of the questions Mr. Mysterious Camerman (that we only saw once) asked me, about if trauma can happen “further”. Maybe dealing with religious trauma going down the family lineage, etc. That first experience that me and Matt had could make a lot more sense considering the info we have now.
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
acidstads

We keep thinking of trauma in like a familial/religious light but maybe there was trauma caused by them losing their haunt/the haunt failing that led to problems within the family further down the line. Like losing a business that supports you and losing the land you have. Them getting the haunt/land back is getting revenge/setting things right?

Then again I’m not sure how the elites would fit into that.
haleywilde

acidstads wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 4:05 pm We keep thinking of trauma in like a familial/religious light but maybe there was trauma caused by them losing their haunt/the haunt failing that led to problems within the family further down the line. Like losing a business that supports you and losing the land you have. Them getting the haunt/land back is getting revenge/setting things right?

The elites might be where the religious aspect is coming in, and we're instead blending the two together.
Redcurves could = generational trauma, Elites = a religious cult vibe.
acidstads

That definitely makes a lot of sense especially with the elites wanting cultish adoration and the redcurves who just want their land/haunt back.
haleywilde

haleywilde wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 4:08 pm
acidstads wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 4:05 pm We keep thinking of trauma in like a familial/religious light but maybe there was trauma caused by them losing their haunt/the haunt failing that led to problems within the family further down the line. Like losing a business that supports you and losing the land you have. Them getting the haunt/land back is getting revenge/setting things right?

The elites might be where the religious aspect is coming in, and we're instead blending the two together.
Redcurves could = generational trauma, Elites = a religious cult vibe.
ay! opie, Lamia, Dymuntz- If you need someone with insider information on generational family trauma, I got you 🫡