IG POST 8/6

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
campbellstruts

I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
Lexthewolf

I think this is the character who called Briana (source).

Both the post and phone call mention the sun setting which is quite literally my only point of reference. BuuUuut... I do believe it's her.
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
someguyinKC

It was thrown out on the post about Briana’s call but I think Miss Lily looks like the driver that we had for the competition. The one that seemed absolutely terrified. Can or Kass, thoughts?
got milk?
campbellstruts

From what I can remember the driver during our competition was blonde and her face was different. I can neither deny or confirm that the woman posted is the same, but Kassidy might have some input!
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
Brianamatopoeia

Lexthewolf wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 9:05 pm I think this is the character who called Briana (source).

Both the post and phone call mention the sun setting which is quite literally my only point of reference. BuuUuut... I do believe it's her.
Oh my gosh! Most definitely! Wow! That's exactly how I imagined her looking, too! Off into the distance! Wowow! 😭😭 she's so pretty!
It has the juice.
kassidy.exe

Yeaaah the girl who was our driver had blonde hair and appeared to be in very early twenties if I remember correctly.
chose to be exiled. #karaokefinalgirl
haleywilde

When the sun set, she cried…

The father asked “—why are you sad, my flower?”

The girl responded “…cause the sun is gone and the dark is coming…”

The father put his arm around the girl and held her tight. “Don’t worry, my love, the sun may disappear tonight, but it will rise again tomorrow. Just like us.”
"but it will rise again tomorrow. Just like us." I love this quote so much. I commented this on the Instagram post, but it reminds me of a promise I made to a good friend named opie. He told me, "You're not counted out until you stop getting up," so I keep getting up. Regardless of if I feel knocked down, I will rise. Sounds like Lily and I might have that in common.
merely someone at the edge.
campbellstruts

Hey Caboose04, can you identify the truck bed and see if that is the same truck that picked you up at the airport? Or were they different?
someguyinKC

I thought he said his ride had a camper on it.
got milk?
Caboose04

campbellstruts wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 9:25 pm Hey Caboose04, can you identify the truck bed and see if that is the same truck that picked you up at the airport? Or were they different?
It was different. The truck that picked me up from the airport you can see in the video with me.

Also they are holding weapons? He looks like hes holding a bat and she is holding like a machete with blood?
mart

Caboose04 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 9:31 pm Also they are holding weapons? He looks like hes holding a bat and she is holding like a machete with blood?
Indeed so. But, who's blood...? Mr Milkman made a deal. Did the deal go wrong? Or as planned..
Lexthewolf

There once was a family who lived in the woods,
plotting and scheming and up to no good.
If you see them, it's better you run;
they'll murder and maim you,
and bleed you for fun.

Whoever they murdered, maybe they had fun doin it? good old fashioned family fun, amirite?
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
mart

Lexthewolf wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 10:49 pm
Whoever they murdered, maybe they had fun doin it? good old fashioned family fun, amirite?
I'm not always the best at reading emotions either, don't think they look like they had fun. Looked more meaningful to them.
mart

Also, looks like blood on her shirt as well?
I am envisioning her holding the head of some one or something and possibly slitting the throat.
UnseenPresence

Lexthewolf wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 10:49 pm There once was a family who lived in the woods,
plotting and scheming and up to no good.
If you see them, it's better you run;
they'll murder and maim you,
and bleed you for fun.

Only now did I realize "bleed you for fun" could also be like bleeding an animal...before you eat it.

Maybe people knew they were cannibals.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
acidstads

Yeah the cannibal aspect is feeling more and more likely. I am curious caboose did you see anything like a tanning or skinning rack when you were at the cabin? Could also just be for hunting and skinning animals but I'm wondering if anything like that was present.
Caboose04

acidstads wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 2:00 pm Yeah the cannibal aspect is feeling more and more likely. I am curious caboose did you see anything like a tanning or skinning rack when you were at the cabin? Could also just be for hunting and skinning animals but I'm wondering if anything like that was present.
No, nothing that indicated cannibalism. I mean he stared at me alot. Like just taking in every little detail of me. My face, the side of my face, the back of my head, my hair and just stared for a very long time. Not sure what that means.

There were knives on the table and like a giant clipper. Like one that would be able to almost cut off your fingertips.
UnseenPresence

Caboose04 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 8:54 pm
No, nothing that indicated cannibalism.

There were knives on the table and like a giant clipper. Like one that would be able to almost cut off your fingertips.
You meant the joke here. Right?
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
Caboose04

Hahah no, knives and clippers do not immediately point to cannibalism. They looked more torture because I was fully expecting to get tortured by them. They didn't seem that bad though. I would hangout again.
cd3vane

I have knives and cooking utensils in my kitchen maybe I'm a cannibal... oh no! :king:
Screaming into the void