Ummmm wat Phone Call - 8-6-24

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
Caboose04

So talking about some stuff on the discord. They are always watching. I get a phone call from a number its an actual number. I think its spam. I make a quick joke like god damn they got me all paranoid whenever I get a phone call. Number calls back. I still don't answer. Calls back a 3rd time and I'm like ok something serious. I answer the phone to some yelling. Not going to say who. I then later get another phone call from I believe a Redcurve. Asking for bo jangles or something that wasnt my name. He asked me why am I so important and asked me if I thought I was important from receiving a phone call from someone not to be named. I said I am not important. Then he asked me if I was going to share this phone call on the interwebs? and I asked I don't know do you want me to? and he said he is looking forward to ( cant remember what he said exactly. Like playing with my insides?) Don't think that is exactly what he says. I was just confused and not sure what I can say or cant say sooo. Im so lost. I asked him what his name was but he didn't tell me. Didn't sound familiar at all. Might be the guy in the latest photo? Hope this doesnt get me in trouble too. im just fucking up left and right.
Lexthewolf

De one(s) who Must not be named are always watching.

Also... They're watching. Always. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANd... since they're watching: "Hi Morgan :) , hi Ben :)"
Last edited by Lexthewolf on Tue Aug 06, 2024 10:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
haleywilde

This is very strange. They typically only call from unknown numbers... has anyone else been called from an actual number?
merely someone at the edge.
lazysmartperson

Caboose04 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 10:11 pm Asking for bo jangles or something that wasnt my name.
Mr. Bojangles
Song by Nitty Gritty Dirt Band

I knew a man Bojangles and he danced for you
In worn out shoes
With silver hair, a ragged shirt and baggy pants
The old soft shoe
He jumped so high
Jumped so high
Then he'd lightly touch down
Mr. Bojangles
Mr. Bojangles
Mr. Bojangles
Dance
“Every blessing ignored becomes a curse.” - The Alchemist
blondie

haleywilde wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 10:20 pm This is very strange. They typically only call from unknown numbers... has anyone else been called from an actual number?
Me. But assume they can’t no caller id when making international calls…
93: Love is the law, love under will.
Caboose04

Wasn't international....
kassidy.exe

Caboose04 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2024 10:11 pm So talking about some stuff on the discord. They are always watching. I get a phone call from a number its an actual number. I think its spam. I make a quick joke like god damn they got me all paranoid whenever I get a phone call. Number calls back. I still don't answer. Calls back a 3rd time and I'm like ok something serious. I answer the phone to some yelling. Not going to say who. I then later get another phone call from I believe a Redcurve. Asking for bo jangles or something that wasnt my name. He asked me why am I so important and asked me if I thought I was important from receiving a phone call from someone not to be named. I said I am not important. Then he asked me if I was going to share this phone call on the interwebs? and I asked I don't know do you want me to? and he said he is looking forward to ( cant remember what he said exactly. Like playing with my insides?) Don't think that is exactly what he says. I was just confused and not sure what I can say or cant say sooo. Im so lost. I asked him what his name was but he didn't tell me. Didn't sound familiar at all. Might be the guy in the latest photo? Hope this doesnt get me in trouble too. im just fucking up left and right.
I wonder if the person who called you yelling was the same person who called me yelling the other day. Maybe not, but I didn’t want to mention it either when I got the call LOL
chose to be exiled. #karaokefinalgirl
Caboose04

No, I dont think so. This person is in serious danger and speaking about them only is making matters worse. I am not going to elaborate further. They definitely were pissed and fearful of what ever is going on....
acidstads

Caboose04 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 10:58 am No, I dont think so. This person is in serious danger and speaking about them only is making matters worse. I am not going to elaborate further. They definitely were pissed and fearful of what ever is going on....
Well. I think the redcurves settled on the first person they want to skin alive. I'm sure we'll find out who that person in serious danger is soon enough.
UnseenPresence

acidstads wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 2:04 pm
Well. I think the redcurves settled on the first person they want to skin alive. I'm sure we'll find out who that person in serious danger is soon enough.
Unless they just vanish into a lake. Then we may never know.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...