IG POST 8/7

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
campbellstruts

https://www.instagram.com/p/C-X1XXluG5W ... ZuamMzOXU3

I recognize approximately zero of these people, EXCEPT FOR BAREFOOT MAN ON THE TOP RIGHT!!!
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
cd3vane

https://www.instagram.com/p/C9lLXnDSgxd ... ZreDMybA==

Caught some reuse of phrasing, earlier on before redcurve control of the account we were told "you will kneel before them..."
Screaming into the void
someguyinKC

campbellstruts wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 9:45 am I recognize approximately zero of these people, EXCEPT FOR BAREFOOT MAN ON THE TOP RIGHT!!!
And our man appears to maybe be turning his back on the family?
got milk?
cd3vane

It looks like the back left might be lily again looks similar hair color and outfit from yesterday but yes I agree the rest I don't recognize and it seems the redcurves roll deep.

Also interesting that barefoot guy (no better name yet) is facing away from the camera and is presumably more on the side of the elites given that he has been in KC since the beginning and was there to take you guys to the first event, before any redcurve involvement really started and here he is positioned seperate when everyone else is looking at the camera. I wonder if there's something important off in that direction he's looking at
Screaming into the void
lazysmartperson

why aren't you looking at the camera clean shirt barefoot guy? are you only half redcurve?
“Every blessing ignored becomes a curse.” - The Alchemist
someguyinKC

It also looks like this may not be the entire group. There was another guy in the back of the truck with Lily yesterday that I don't think is in this photo...

How many more are there?!
got milk?
Caboose04

Why they all coming after I showed up? I would have liked to have a good ole fashioned hootenanny with them. Maybe this was part of the deal Mr. Afflicted made?
Brianamatopoeia

Looking back at this post:
https://www.instagram.com/p/C-V3kJGp-os ... BiNWFlZA==

I think it might be from the past. If so, looking at the latest post, the girl standing next to Lily seems familiar- her hair, her expression. Perhaps she's the little girl with the big, dark eyes?
It has the juice.
UnseenPresence

They sure are showing up in numbers, huh? Like a big ole clan or cult or invasion of wood folk.

I really wish we knew what the deal was. And where the elite have gone. Because when the Redcurves show up, they show up en masse (which means in big numbers, Dorothea, in case you didn't understand big words.)
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
someguyinKC

Has anyone already posted about the ONE GIRL without shoes?
got milk?
Brianamatopoeia

UnseenPresence wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 11:07 am They sure are showing up in numbers, huh? Like a big ole clan or cult or invasion of wood folk.

I really wish we knew what the deal was. And where the elite have gone. Because when the Redcurves show up, they show up en masse (which means in big numbers, Dorothea, in case you didn't understand big words.)
You crack me up. Sometimes you speak to them in works you think they use or will understand, as if you want them to like you, other times you talk down to them sarcastically like this. Is this sort of an "any reaction is the goal" kind of thing? If I was them and I could read this, I don't suppose I'd like you very much tbh. Or maybe you've been sarcastically talking down to them this whole time and I just missread it? lol all I'm saying is, I don't know about you, but I don't engage with people who go out of their way to make me feel dumb.
It has the juice.
Wanda102

I think it’s interesting we see a barefooted older Redcurve in this photo, and our friend in the back right, potentially also barefoot again, deliberately facing away from the group. I overall also get a strong sense that all these expressions lack emotion, intentionally. Which is unsettling, as most of them are covered in blood.

I’ll note again that the bare feet are often an act of reverence for sacred or holy ground - which would tie in with this house being the last carved out space for the Redcurves (for now,) and the “consecration” photo from the earlier picture with our Barefoot Man and the Milkman (i wish we had proper names for all of these people!)

Also worth nothing the intentional turn to the right of that man in the back. In photography/art, it would be an example of spatial bias, wherein the more powerful person in a photo would be depicted facing to the right when everyone else is forward. It could also be symbolizing him as half in/half out in a sense - he was shown burning something with the Milkman in an earlier photo, and Milkman shook hands with Dorothea in front of Brannigan - could this be indicating that -some- of rhe Redcurves have been in KC all along, hiding in plain sight amongst the Elites, and things have escalated so they’ve just now called their Family home?
Timsmyname

If the redcurves were truly born from kings they would be elites. Maybe they were all born from kings and there was a split.
Wanda102

Timsmyname wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 12:24 pm If the redcurves were truly born from kings they would be elites. Maybe they were all born from kings and there was a split.
This thought makes me consider maybe it’s an old world vs new world, old money (MAGIC) vs new money (rituals tapping into old magic)
sfire8

Brianamatopoeia wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 10:52 am Looking back at this post:
https://www.instagram.com/p/C-V3kJGp-os ... BiNWFlZA==

I think it might be from the past. If so, looking at the latest post, the girl standing next to Lily seems familiar- her hair, her expression. Perhaps she's the little girl with the big, dark eyes?
I thought the same thing! Looks like the same girl, grown up!
mart

Timsmyname wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 12:24 pm If the redcurves were truly born from kings they would be elites. Maybe they were all born from kings and there was a split.
Not all Kings are equal.
Also, money doesn't make Kings.
Sometimes it's simply bloodline.
UnseenPresence

Brianamatopoeia wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 11:21 am all I'm saying is, I don't know about you, but I don't engage with people who go out of their way to make me feel dumb.
It's not either. I do have sympathy for what they might have gone through for their kids. That's rough and nothing anyone should ever have to deal with.

But if they have trouble with technology, they might also have trouble with some vocabulary. So I thought I would define it just in case.

I don't have any particular dismissal of them. Not everyone has knowledge of any particular skill set. Doesn't make them stupid or dense. Stupid or dense is completely separate and they might or might not be that. I don't know them.
Brianamatopoeia

UnseenPresence wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 4:13 pm
Brianamatopoeia wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 11:21 am all I'm saying is, I don't know about you, but I don't engage with people who go out of their way to make me feel dumb.
It's not either. I do have sympathy for what they might have gone through for their kids. That's rough and nothing anyone should ever have to deal with.

But if they have trouble with technology, they might also have trouble with some vocabulary. So I thought I would define it just in case.

I don't have any particular dismissal of them. Not everyone has knowledge of any particular skill set. Doesn't make them stupid or dense. Stupid or dense is completely separate and they might or might not be that. I don't know them.
Ooooh ok! If you're not doing it on purpose you should know it reads very condescending. I think maybe rather than assume someone needs you to define the meaning of words you use or that you need to use words that you think they'd understand, maybe assume instead that they can figure it out contextually? You've never met these people, you don't what words they don't know. I dunno, but either way; just wanted to let you know how it comes across.
It has the juice.
UnseenPresence

I appreciate the lesson in being condescending! I would never intentionally want to say something that insults anyone else as part of a fictional experience, much less in any real world experience.

You're the best.
Brianamatopoeia

UnseenPresence wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2024 5:42 pm I appreciate the lesson in being condescending! I would never intentionally want to say something that insults anyone else as part of a fictional experience, much less in any real world experience.

You're the best.
Oh no, my bad, you're right. This "manufactured version" is totally working.

viewtopic.php?t=90&hilit=Civet#top
It has the juice.