Is DLB a Member of The Redcurves?

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
someguyinKC

This is not much more than a hunch at this point but I wanted to throw it out there so we could come back to it if necessary.
  • Everyone already knows he has ties to the area
  • He knows what they're capable of and warned Caboose to get out of KC
  • I also think that a couple of them from the porch picture could possibly bare some resemblance to him, mainly the guy in the middle of the front row
got milk?
Caboose04

someguyinKC wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2024 1:09 pm This is not much more than a hunch at this point but I wanted to throw it out there so we could come back to it if necessary.
  • Everyone already knows he has ties to the area
  • He knows what they're capable of and warned Caboose to get out of KC
  • I also think that a couple of them from the porch picture could possibly bare some resemblance to him, mainly the guy in the middle of the front row
I am not sure if this is true or not. People are in danger and don't want to be brought up because its making things worse....
UnseenPresence

While nothing is impossible, I would be surprised.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
acidstads

While I do think there’s similarities based on that photo since it’s only one photo we’ve gotten it’s hard to make a determination on if it is DLB in that photo and if DLB is a red curve. That may just be information we will have to wait and see for but I also don’t think DLB is a red curve and the similarities are purely coincidental.
Whoischelsea

I am not super convinced that DLB is a redcurve. They may be working together and have a deal made. I am just nervous that the redcurves are trying to overstep DLB because KC is their domain.
I figured out how to edit this