IG POST 8/6

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
campbellstruts

cd3vane wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 10:04 am I have knives and cooking utensils in my kitchen maybe I'm a cannibal... oh no! :king:
I would not say that them having knives and cooking utensils immediately points to them being cannibals, but those are all things that cannibals have lol. It’s one of those situations where all squares are rectangles, but not every rectangle is a square if that makes sense.
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
cd3vane

campbellstruts wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 10:11 am
cd3vane wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 10:04 am I have knives and cooking utensils in my kitchen maybe I'm a cannibal... oh no! :king:
I would not say that them having knives and cooking utensils immediately points to them being cannibals, but those are all things that cannibals have lol. It’s one of those situations where all squares are rectangles, but not every rectangle is a square if that makes sense.
Balaclavas are sometimes worn by criminals do we think opulens might be a criminal?

Sometimes homeless people are barefoot should we assume that barefoot guy is homeless?

Point is they had a deer on the wall and live next to a lake with lots of hunting and fishing supplies wouldn't that lead more to hunting or fishing than cannibalism? Not saying we can't or shouldn't theorize about it I just find it interesting how deep this assumption seems to have sunk in with very little evidence.

Channeling my inner opulens a bit here but sometimes just because you hear a chainsaw doesn't mean someone is using a chainsaw sometimes it might just be a lyrebird
Screaming into the void
campbellstruts

cd3vane wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 10:33 am
campbellstruts wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2024 10:11 am
Balaclavas are sometimes worn by criminals do we think opulens might be a criminal?

Sometimes homeless people are barefoot should we assume that barefoot guy is homeless?

Point is they had a deer on the wall and live next to a lake with lots of hunting and fishing supplies wouldn't that lead more to hunting or fishing than cannibalism? Not saying we can't or shouldn't theorize about it I just find it interesting how deep this assumption seems to have sunk in with very little evidence.

Channeling my inner opulens a bit here but sometimes just because you hear a chainsaw doesn't mean someone is using a chainsaw sometimes it might just be a lyrebird
I agree with you, not trying to argue in any way - this is just a theory that seems to have some pull behind it so it’s one I went with, again it’s totally possible that cannibalism isn’t the answer, just a theory I’m offering up
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
UnseenPresence

I absolutely believe opulens is likely a criminal.

Not everything that looks like something is a lyrebird, either. Sometimes people tell you exactly what they are--and you give them the benefit of the doubt at your own peril.

I am not saying this is or is not that. I am saying assumptions that disregard clues can be as dangerous as assumptions based on them. Caution.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
UnseenPresence

I probably should clarify that being a criminal isn't something that stops me from liking someone. I have known quite a few criminals in my lifetime and some of them are also awesome.
blondie

UnseenPresence wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 12:34 am I absolutely believe opulens is likely a criminal.
If no one else will ask, I have to…

Why?
93: Love is the law, love under will.
acidstads

Yeah I’m curious as well. Criminal is also a very vague distinction. Whether someone is a criminal or not, I don’t think that will help us in the long run. You could argue the other elites are criminal as well. You could say the redcurves are too but that doesn’t really say anything about them. What we consider as criminal is a societal concept anyway. Thinking about that third bucket being about the universe we need to be thinking beyond that. Probably beyond the cannibal/criminal theory as well.
UnseenPresence

blondie wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 10:47 am
If no one else will ask, I have to…

Why?
Because they are part of a group of secretive elites that travel around the world using some wheel and it's been repeatedly stated that whatever they are seeking is either a repetition of something else or deeply secretive.

What about any of that suggests a group that is NOT involved in some level of criminal activity?

Again, people can believe as they believe and I won't tell them not to, but I am legitimately confused as to the level of belief in goodness people have here, when we don't have a lot of information but what we DO have doesn't suggest we are dealing with an army of Good Samaritans or Boy/Girl Scouts.
acidstads

You don’t have to be condescending. She simply asked why you thought that. We’re all in this together. Don’t forget that.
UnseenPresence

acidstads wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 3:03 pm You don’t have to be condescending. She simply asked why you thought that. We’re all in this together. Don’t forget that.
No condescension on my part. I legitimately am confused about it. If that read that way, I'll apologize.