Mysterious Posts Deleted IG and FB 8/10/24

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
Wanda102

Hello family. There’s been some strange activity this morning, starting with a post meant for Attic Acquisitions mistakenly posted to Exileds IG then moved to the AA account. Possibly to nudge us that this particular mystery box is very much worth our crew bidding on?

We also saw a strange story post, burning scarecrow being worshipped on FB, and a very unsettling call out by someone called “VS” to Morgan and Darren on Exiled’s IG, all since deleted.

What the fuck is going on around here?

Lexthewolf

I can only assume that VS is the reason the Powers feel under pressure to "do better".
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
kassidy.exe

I also think that it could be representing how DLB has lost complete control over this— any control he used to have over this is quickly slipping away, who knows who is in control anymore

(Which is very cool narratively, good shit my guy)
chose to be exiled. #karaokefinalgirl
SlightlyChard

I think some of it may be as simple as misspellings. "VS" may not be a signature but a misstyped "BS". (A mistake I'll admit I've made on more than one occasion myself).

They know we're on it and quick to see everything as fast as we can get it. So part of me is thinking we're just faster than corrected human error and less that it's post baiting (though I imagine they'll do this again intentionally later).
Sheep bleat. Wolves eat.
cd3vane

kassidy.exe wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2024 4:05 pm I also think that it could be representing how DLB has lost complete control over this— any control he used to have over this is quickly slipping away, who knows who is in control anymore

(Which is very cool narratively, good shit my guy)
To me it seems that someone is calling out the "not in control and scared" bit as an act and saying that it isn't working implying that they are in control or at least are not as scared as they seem. Maybe several of these posts were from VS (if that is a person) who somehow got access to post things and that is why they were all taken down. Even if VS is not initials this last post does not seem to be intentional because why would they have a mocking tone to that goes against their own narrative so maybe all these people having access to systems will start causing some interesting things to get out.

Also making note of that hat by the fire seems like we might see that somewhere else for some reason
Screaming into the void
Timsmyname

I'm not buying this losing control thing either. If DLB can keep Morgan in line , he can keep anybody line. And the dude made how many feature films? Try doing that a few times without losing your mind, let alone control.