IG POST 8/13

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
Whoischelsea

New ig post. https://www.instagram.com/p/C-oiPRHpgPr ... BiNWFlZA==

Presumably from the redcurves saying "we are not the clowns, they are, and we will treat them as such". Possibly directed at those who used to run Exiled haunt or DLB?
I figured out how to edit this
blondie

Felt like a shot at Dan and the Exiled team… bit harsh but if they saw him as responsible for running a haunt on *their* land… since their haunt was seemingly renowned, they would probably expect more than some clown masks and jump scares…
93: Love is the law, love under will.
campbellstruts

blondie wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 10:33 am Felt like a shot at Dan and the Exiled team… bit harsh but if they saw him as responsible for running a haunt on *their* land… since their haunt was seemingly renowned, they would probably expect more than some clown masks and jump scares…
Could this also be a jab at the old Redcurve haunt? maybe it just wasn't up to standard and the elites are thinking of a partnership to help improve their old haunt and also create something totally new. That could be what the deal was about, an agreement to help each other make a really insane haunt or something like that.
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
blondie

campbellstruts wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 10:48 am Could this also be a jab at the old Redcurve haunt? maybe it just wasn't up to standard and the elites are thinking of a partnership to help improve their old haunt and also create something totally new. That could be what the deal was about, an agreement to help each other make a really insane haunt or something like that.
Very true! Depends who is in control of the IG currently as to how you read it…
93: Love is the law, love under will.