/// FAQ

EXILED: CROOKED ROSE WOODS.
FAQ, Ticket discussion, planning, and chat about the event.
opulens
Site Admin

EXILED 2024 FAQ

https://www.exiledkc.com/faq

Ask further questions in this thread.
Wanda102

Logistical question, as I’m trying to maximize my time for an out of state trip: I’m seeing level three tickets at times entry from 7pm until like 11:30. If we booked a 7pm for example, does that mean we enter then, can mill around at the Midway for however long we want, and then decide when we’d like to enter the trail haunt? Also I understand the Opulence Tent is accessible AFTER the haunt, so would we finish the trail, hang out in the tent as long as we like, and then leave or even go back out to the Midway? I’m aiming to spend as much time crawling around as we can without pressing against the structure of the experience.

Apologies if I missed answers to this in the FAQ my brain is somewhat fried today. 🖤
opulens
Site Admin

Wanda102 wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 12:16 pm Does that mean we enter, then can mill around at the Midway for however long we want, and then decide when we’d like to enter the trail haunt?
Level Two and Level Three ticket holders can enjoy the Carnival for as long as they want, before exiting the Carnival and entering the trail.

Level Two (Yellow tickets) cannot re-enter the carnival. Level Three (Red Tickets) can re-enter the Carnival.
Also I understand the Opulence Tent is accessible AFTER the haunt, so would we finish the trail, hang out in the tent as long as we like, and then leave or even go back out to the Midway?
Correct. There is nothing to prevent you from saving the OPULENCE Tent for even later in your journey, as your Red Tickets allow you to explore both the Carnival and the Trail again if you wish, before entering the OPULENCE Tent. Upon leaving the OPULENCE Tent, your Red Ticket is converted to a Yellow Ticket, and you will not be able to re-enter.

Blessings.
Lexthewolf

Hi there, I have a question.

if someone lives outside of Kansas City (out of state) and doesn't purchase "trip protection", will they get a refund if their timeslot gets canceled for whatever reason?

and when will we know if our application's been accepted? (i'm applying for level 3)
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
opulens
Site Admin

Lexthewolf wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 12:37 pm Hi there, I have a question.

if someone lives outside of Kansas City (out of state) and doesn't purchase "trip protection", will they get a refund if their timeslot gets canceled for whatever reason?

and when will we know if our application's been accepted? (i'm applying for level 3)

To quote from Exiled;
There are no refunds or reschedules for late arrivals. Outside of the Trip Protection Policy; there will be NO REFUNDS unless Exiled Staff must cancel a time slot.

We have a 72 hour reschedule policy. If you cancel outside of 72 hours from your time slot, you will be able to reschedule for a $10 fee. If you cancel within 72 hours of your time slot there are no refunds or reschedules. Tickets are transferable and you are welcome to transfer your ticket to someone else at any point before your allotted time. Late arrivals will not be refunded or issued vouchers and will not be able to join the group. Space is limited and guests are being turned away for your time slot so there are no refunds for cancellations made by the ticket holder.

From time to time cancellations must be made due to weather or other factors outside of our control. Every attempt will be made to notify guests in advance in these situations. In the event of a cancellation made due to these factors the following policy is in effect. If you live outside of 75 miles from 12829 Loring Rd, Bonner Springs, KS 66012 you will receive a rain check voucher good for the amount you paid or a refund. If you reside within 75 miles from the address listed above you will receive a reschedule voucher. You will need to contact us to provide proof of your home address. This policy only applies if Staff at Exiled cancels the time-slot, not if the ticket holder cancels.
giltink

As an out of town group visiting from CO and CA, we try to get as many haunts in during our annual Boo Crew meet up. Multiple haunts per night for 2-3 nights over a long weekend. With that in mind, we're absolutely coming to Exiled and are deciding between Level 2 and 3. Biggest difference appears to the Opulence Tent. I love the sound of free drinks, but should we expect to experience more haunts and scares during our time in the Opulence tent? No wrong answer in my opinion, but does help me plan better for our group! Thanks in advance.
Caboose04

giltink wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 1:34 pm As an out of town group visiting from CO and CA, we try to get as many haunts in during our annual Boo Crew meet up. Multiple haunts per night for 2-3 nights over a long weekend. With that in mind, we're absolutely coming to Exiled and are deciding between Level 2 and 3. Biggest difference appears to the Opulence Tent. I love the sound of free drinks, but should we expect to experience more haunts and scares during our time in the Opulence tent? No wrong answer in my opinion, but does help me plan better for our group! Thanks in advance.
From reading the FAQ. It seems like there is more intensity and certain scenes that are different from level 2. The OPULENCE tent is an included bonus if you want more interaction.

" Unlocks the most intense and exclusive scenes, including access to the OPULENCE Tent.
This ultra-exclusive experience contains unique and personalized elements. The core immersive elements of Exiled are fully experienced at Level Two."
opulens
Site Admin

giltink wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 1:34 pm As an out of town group visiting from CO and CA, we try to get as many haunts in during our annual Boo Crew meet up. Multiple haunts per night for 2-3 nights over a long weekend. With that in mind, we're absolutely coming to Exiled and are deciding between Level 2 and 3. Biggest difference appears to the Opulence Tent. I love the sound of free drinks, but should we expect to experience more haunts and scares during our time in the Opulence tent? No wrong answer in my opinion, but does help me plan better for our group! Thanks in advance.
There is much more to Level Three than some drinks.

Blessings.
UnseenPresence

When a ticket says a specific number of hour window, does that mean you MUST complete everything that you wish to do within that window? For instance, if it says 8 - 10 pm for a level 2, must you leave by 10 PM? Or could you hang at the carnival until 10 and then enter the trail?
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
opulens
Site Admin

UnseenPresence wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 5:32 pm When a ticket says a specific number of hour window, does that mean you MUST complete everything that you wish to do within that window? For instance, if it says 8 - 10 pm for a level 2, must you leave by 10 PM? Or could you hang at the carnival until 10 and then enter the trail?
You select an entry time. You arrive 15 minutes before your entry time.

That is all the information you need.
Lexthewolf

More questions!
1. When/how do we find out if our level3 application has been accepted or denied?
2. Level 3 stated this is a 24/7 experience. Can we be contacted at any time?!
3. What information do you need from level 3 people?
opulens
Site Admin

Lexthewolf wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 5:52 pm More questions!
1. When/how do we find out if our level3 application has been accepted or denied?
2. Level 3 stated this is a 24/7 experience. Can we be contacted at any time?!
3. What information do you need from level 3 people?
None of these questions are in need of answering.

Blessings.
Timsmyname

opulens, can you give a ride from the airport?
Lexthewolf

I come bearing more questions
1. Could I offer a drink suggestion for the OPULENCE tent? Dirty Shirley Temple -- a Shirley Temple with vodka. Dangerous because you can't taste the alcohol.
2. If people wanted to remember their experience... is the usage of phones to take photos or write down key details allowed? What are the vibes on that?
3. Hypothetically speaking... how many times can a red ticket go through the trail before going to the OPUELNCE tent? All hypothetical, of course.
4. How different will the runs be for people who decide to go multiple times?
5. How is Dan doing? We haven't heard from him in a hot minute. Also: are the original Exiled cast members a part of the experience as well?

As you can tell I am full of questions.
opulens
Site Admin

Lexthewolf wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 12:00 am I come bearing more questions
1. Could I offer a drink suggestion for the OPULENCE tent? Dirty Shirley Temple -- a Shirley Temple with vodka. Dangerous because you can't taste the alcohol.
2. If people wanted to remember their experience... is the usage of phones to take photos or write down key details allowed? What are the vibes on that?
3. Hypothetically speaking... how many times can a red ticket go through the trail before going to the OPUELNCE tent? All hypothetical, of course.
4. How different will the runs be for people who decide to go multiple times?
5. How is Dan doing? We haven't heard from him in a hot minute. Also: are the original Exiled cast members a part of the experience as well?

As you can tell I am full of questions.
1. No. Thank you.
2. No. Thank you.
3. As many times as they wish.
Lexthewolf

opulens wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 10:54 am 3. As many times as they wish.
Looks like I can't skip a leg day anytime soon if I wanna get my money's worth ;)
Lexthewolf

How can I get more involved?

I want more.
Timsmyname

Here is a link to a Darren Bousman radio review from August 30th. This is an excellent hour covering show, immersive horror and Darren's evolution from Kansas City kid to cool dude immersive director today.

https://www.audacy.com/989therock/hosts ... rning-show
youwillnotbewelcomed

Hi op quick question.

Planning on going twice in my weekend there. Do you recommend doing level 3 twice or level 2 then 3? One seems suited to more redcurve activities and the other is more elite. If I do two level 3 experiences will I still get some time with the redcurves cause I’m trying to party with them too.
opulens
Site Admin

youwillnotbewelcomed wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 7:57 pm Planning on going twice in my weekend there. Do you recommend doing level 3 twice or level 2 then 3? One seems suited to more redcurve activities and the other is more elite. If I do two level 3 experiences will I still get some time with the redcurves cause I’m trying to party with them too.
Level Three includes both Level One and Level Two.

We're not going to hold your hand, Kristin. If you want to be an Elite for only half your time with us, then go ahead and make that decision.

Blessings.