Dymuntz stops by Twitch stream 8/22

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
Whoischelsea

I am currently streaming now as I write this - But Dymuntz just came into my stream and subscribed. I was incredibly shocked she knew what Twitch was but also honored. She then told me to tell her how I appreciated her and that it might be worth it - and then after I was talking about the queen she is to my chat she gifted 50 subs. I almost threw up, cried, and peed my pants. Then said "a proper gift for a proper queen". I then played her a song on my Ukulele Legit in shock right now and I want to cry this was so supportive and sweet. Dymuntz forever has my support, whatever she needs!!! I hope I get to meet you queen!!! Seriously, I can't explain how helpful and meaningful this is to me I might actually throw up. But I did get nervous and start yapping so Dymuntz now knows that I get really sweaty and am super nervous and scared for this event. So I might have put my foot in my mouth with this. Because I am legit nervous about this!!

Okay I am currently streaming and writing this on stream so I am word vomiting I am so sorrrryy!!
I figured out how to edit this
haleywilde

Whoischelsea wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 5:40 pm I am currently streaming now as I write this - But Dymuntz just came into my stream and subscribed. I was incredibly shocked she knew what Twitch was but also honored. She then told me to tell her how I appreciated her and that it might be worth it - and then after I was talking about the queen she is to my chat she gifted 50 subs. I almost threw up, cried, and peed my pants. Then said "a proper gift for a proper queen". I then played her a song on my Ukulele Legit in shock right now and I want to cry this was so supportive and sweet. Dymuntz forever has my support, whatever she needs!!! I hope I get to meet you queen!!! Seriously, I can't explain how helpful and meaningful this is to me I might actually throw up. But I did get nervous and start yapping so Dymuntz now knows that I get really sweaty and am super nervous and scared for this event. So I might have put my foot in my mouth with this. Because I am legit nervous about this!!

Okay I am currently streaming and writing this on stream so I am word vomiting I am so sorrrryy!!
This is the SWEETEST!!! i’m obsessed 🥹 Makes me wanna cry too haha
merely someone at the edge.
campbellstruts

So kind of her 🥹🥹🥹 you deserve it Chelsea!!!!
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
Caboose04

Dymuntz is the GOAT!
kassidy.exe

SO SWEET OMG 😭😭😭
chose to be exiled. #karaokefinalgirl
UnseenPresence

It is very, very sweet. Happy it happened to you!
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
KAYLYN

All the love!
Lexthewolf

Sweet of Dymuntz. That being said, though, she could be trying to win you over (looks like it's working).
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.