Confirmation Call from Dymuntz | 08.21.24

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
haleywilde

Okay! We can now put this all to rest because Dymuntz has blessed me with her presence in the form of a call and decided to put us out of our confusion misery.

Although I will apologize to her publicly, because my apartment currently has people doing repairs directly outside of my window and I have a little wiener dog who is not pleased and would not stop barking (sorry, friend) 😬

She started by asking how my preparations are going. I said good, because I was a little distracted and thinking preparations in terms of all of us coming to KC, but now that I'm thinking within context, she probably meant a different type of preparation. Perhaps for tonights feast or ritual? In which case, I am woefully unprepared.

She then asked me if her voice sounded like the one I sat next to all day in Kansas City, to which I said no... it did not. at all. She did do her best attempt at a Madison impression by saying "it should've been Rome!" which got a good laugh out of me.

I apologized and said I thought that was what she was implying with her comments, and she said it was okay, but that her name is Dymuntz and she likes her name. She goes by the name she wants to by, and she definitely made that clear.

She also wanted to make it clear that while people are frantically searching for information and confirmations (and that's okay), today is definitely not the day to be discussing names. Heard, loud and clear, friend 🫡

Now that all of this is cleared up, I am sincerely very excited to see where tonight takes us... Blondie, all eyes on you. 👀
merely someone at the edge.
Brianamatopoeia

haleywilde wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 4:49 pm
I apologized and said I thought that was what she was implying with her comments, and she said it was okay, but that her name is Dymuntz and she likes her name. She goes by the name she wants to by, and she definitely made that clear.

Oh my gosh! Does this mean you will all respect her wishes and stop calling her "Muntzi"? So mote it be! This IS a blessed day!
It has the juice.
haleywilde

Brianamatopoeia wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 4:56 pm

Oh my gosh! Does this mean you will all respect her wishes and stop calling her "Muntzi"? So mote it be! This IS a blessed day!
I think she just meant that she is not Madison going by Dymuntz. I don't think she minds the nickname- and for the record I didn't make it haha
Brianamatopoeia

haleywilde wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 5:11 pm

I think she just meant that she is not Madison going by Dymuntz. I don't think she minds the nickname- and for the record I didn't make it haha
Hahah oh gosh, I didn't mean you specifically, apologies! How do you know she doesnt mind it? Did you ask? 😜
It has the juice.
haleywilde

Brianamatopoeia wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 5:18 pm
haleywilde wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 5:11 pm

Hahah oh gosh, I didn't mean you specifically, apologies! How do you know she doesnt mind it? Did you ask? 😜
I meaaaaan I did put it on her friendship bracelet, so maybe it's just wishful thinking that she isn't offended hahaha

But I think Matt mentioned somewhere that he called her that on a call or something? I can't remember...
Whoischelsea

After this, do you think you saw Dymunt at all while you were there??
I figured out how to edit this
haleywilde

Whoischelsea wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 2:57 am After this, do you think you saw Dymunt at all while you were there??
Nobody I spoke to, that’s for sure! Blondie was asking about the driver but I’m not convinced…

She might’ve just been watching me from the shadows
someguyinKC

haleywilde wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 3:17 am She might’ve just been watching me from the shadows
Or on a live feed? You had cameras on you all day right?
got milk?
haleywilde

someguyinKC wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 10:26 am
haleywilde wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2024 3:17 am She might’ve just been watching me from the shadows
Or on a live feed? You had cameras on you all day right?
Milkman’s lil camcorder didn’t feel like it had live streaming capabilities haha but anything is possible, I suppose
UnseenPresence

I suspect probably from the shadows.

Or, I suppose, through some magic spell...
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
cd3vane

I can't remember if or where I posted this but there was a similar thing at the bucket event where Dymuntz had mentioned seeing participants who did not know who or where she was at the event so I think it's safe to assume she has her ways of watching from afar.
Screaming into the void
haleywilde

I’ve been putting more thought into opie and Dymuntz and how we all assumed that they were lumped together with the elites, but with the confirmation that Dymuntz is not Madison (and the more general thought I put into it), it really makes very little sense.

opie has been insistent that opulence is silent, and Dymuntz name feels almost mocking of the elites and their tie to wealth.

So, say they’re not tied to the elites in the way that we think, where does this put them?
blondie

Yeah, I threw that theory out but Lamia is their boss and Lamia is definitely an Elite? But I guess they could’ve been brought in from an outside agency…
93: Love is the law, love under will.
cd3vane

haleywilde wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 1:46 pm I’ve been putting more thought into opie and Dymuntz and how we all assumed that they were lumped together with the elites, but with the confirmation that Dymuntz is not Madison (and the more general thought I put into it), it really makes very little sense.

opie has been insistent that opulence is silent, and Dymuntz name feels almost mocking of the elites and their tie to wealth.

So, say they’re not tied to the elites in the way that we think, where does this put them?
There was some similar discussion here: viewtopic.php?p=2460#p2460 from me and blondie that there might be a distinction between the group as a whole which I think does include opie, Dymuntz. barefoot man, milkman and The Elites but we have just been calling them the Elites to reference the whole group because we dont really have a better name for all of them together. We have lots of evidence that they are definitely connected but I think the Elites specifically is probably a subset of the whole group
Screaming into the void
haleywilde

blondie wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2024 2:01 pm Yeah, I threw that theory out but Lamia is their boss and Lamia is definitely an Elite? But I guess they could’ve been brought in from an outside agency…
I just feel like there's something there that we're missing...