Izzy | Instagram Post 08.27

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
haleywilde

https://www.instagram.com/p/C_LYnOfpFdd ... BiNWFlZA==

“Before we let you walk into our world, you must first cleanse yourself of yours. #Izzy”
merely someone at the edge.
haleywilde

Dorothea in the background looking pretty badass (can’t help but point out he seems to always be lurking in the background…)

Can’t tell what he’s holding though. Looks like a whip?
someguyinKC

Can't help but notice that all of the other hashtags were #nashREDCURVE, #ernestREDCURVE, #hestaREDCURVE. Hers is just #izzy...
got milk?
Lexthewolf

Looks like they’re in front of a food stand, “Candiland” which looks like they’ll be selling caramel apples and nachos!
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
lazysmartperson

izzycoversmall.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“Every blessing ignored becomes a curse.” - The Alchemist
haleywilde

someguyinKC wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 10:43 am Can't help but notice that all of the other hashtags were #nashREDCURVE, #ernestREDCURVE, #hestaREDCURVE. Hers is just #izzy...
yeah, I noticed that too… she seems to fit in with the rest of them, but perhaps she’s not a Redcurve?

Maybe she’s a previous Exiled employee who had “cleansed” her old world to join theirs?
Candleking

It looks like Dorothea is holding a whip it seems like it is braided and has the end where they gather the leather braiding for the handle. With the background it reminds me of carnivals or circus and Dorothea does seem like the Redcurves’ ringmaster.

Gives me Circus Diabolique by Nox Arcana vibes in the best way:
“ Ladies and gentlemen
Allow me to direct your attention to the center stage
Where you will bear witness
To terrifying sights that will haunt you ′til the day you die
Behold the Circus Diabolique
And let the nightmare begin”
Caboose04

I will add it here. Not sure if Izzy is short for Elizabeth or Isidora? It seems like they have likes mythology type names or names of power.
cd3vane

haleywilde wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 10:48 am
someguyinKC wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 10:43 am Can't help but notice that all of the other hashtags were #nashREDCURVE, #ernestREDCURVE, #hestaREDCURVE. Hers is just #izzy...
yeah, I noticed that too… she seems to fit in with the rest of them, but perhaps she’s not a Redcurve?

Maybe she’s a previous Exiled employee who had “cleansed” her old world to join theirs?
Ooo this is an interesting take I was just about to make a post wondering about what the steps of "cleansing yourself" look like and if there will be some sort of ritual we will be performing either before arriving or upon arriving at the event to be ready to enter the carnival and be among our Redcurve friends
Screaming into the void
someguyinKC

Perhaps the caption is a quote from Dorothea, not Izzy.
got milk?
haleywilde

cd3vane wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 10:52 am
haleywilde wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2024 10:48 am

Ooo this is an interesting take I was just about to make a post wondering about what the steps of "cleansing yourself" look like and if there will be some sort of ritual we will be performing either before arriving or upon arriving at the event to be ready to enter the carnival and be among our Redcurve friends
Would loooove some kind of cleansing ceremony— lake baptism anyone??? lol

but yeah I was just thinking that there’s some, like Mady, who are fighting back against the change, but I imagine there has to be some who embrace it?

I don’t think Dorothea is letting anyone in easily though. I’m sure Izzy had to earn it.
KAYLYN

Maybe some short of initiating that is going on. Blood splatter would seem as maybe she had to make some sort of sacrifice to join their world, to show she has what it takes. He is standing over here as to be watching or showing his dominance.