Uh….what?? // Phone Call to Campbell

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
campbellstruts

No Caller ID, I pick up:

“Hey Cammie-cam,” (sounded like Dymuntz but could’ve been Lamia)

Me: “oh hi, how are you?”

*cue breathless laughter. Like giggling*

Me: “uh…you good?”

Her: “you have really pretty hair.”

Me: “aww thank you!”

Her: “I wanna touch it”

Me: “oh yeah sure, what do you wanna do
With it?”

Her: “I just wanna style it.”

Me: “oh sure what are you thinking of doing? I’m down.”

Her: “you have no idea how fucked you are.”

*END OF CALL*

….so…..wassup then?
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
Lexthewolf

Looks like you're fucked!

Have fun! ;)
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
Lexthewolf

Q: Did she have a sweet southern accent or nah?
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
haleywilde

oh man, this is weird and i’m into it

has Lamia used pet names in the past? I feel like that’s a pretty Dymuntz thing, right?
merely someone at the edge.
campbellstruts

No southern accent. I’m assuming Dymuntz because of the nickname and the giggly/spunkiness. Lamia had a more formal approach.

also in case anyone was curious, I’m in a room with no windows rn so the idea that someone is *currently* watching me is out of the question but..yeah I’m paranoid now lol.
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
Caboose04

haleywilde wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 10:15 pm oh man, this is weird and i’m into it

has Lamia used pet names in the past? I feel like that’s a pretty Dymuntz thing, right?
You might be right. Whenever I got a call from Lamia she just used my name. Well I guess I havent gotten a call from Dymuntz and havnt been given a nickname so I guess I am no help.
Dymuntz

campbellstruts wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 10:17 pm also in case anyone was curious, I’m in a room with no windows rn so the idea that someone is *currently* watching me is out of the question but..yeah I’m paranoid now lol.
Enjoy your run! 😘
Caboose04

campbellstruts wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 10:17 pm No southern accent. I’m assuming Dymuntz because of the nickname and the giggly/spunkiness. Lamia had a more formal approach.

also in case anyone was curious, I’m in a room with no windows rn so the idea that someone is *currently* watching me is out of the question but..yeah I’m paranoid now lol.
What were you doing before entering this room? Maybe they followed you and are waiting outside....
PiaPol

A call just to tell you that you’re hair is pretty and your fucked.

I suppose we are all in the same fucked boat.
kassidy.exe

I think that call was honestly to prep you for whatever that box has in store for you hehehe

Have fun getting gimmied!

Edit: just as I post this, Dymuntz responded. Yup, I was right LOL
chose to be exiled. #karaokefinalgirl
campbellstruts

Dymuntz wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 10:20 pm
campbellstruts wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 10:17 pm also in case anyone was curious, I’m in a room with no windows rn so the idea that someone is *currently* watching me is out of the question but..yeah I’m paranoid now lol.
Enjoy your run! 😘
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I love this
campbellstruts

kassidy.exe wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 10:21 pm I think that call was honestly to prep you for whatever that box has in store for you hehehe

anything to get me out of my lectures

Jk but on a serious note imagine just being on a stroll and a Porsche rolls up next to you and it’s milkman 💀
Caboose04

campbellstruts wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 10:23 pm
kassidy.exe wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 10:21 pm I think that call was honestly to prep you for whatever that box has in store for you hehehe

anything to get me out of my lectures

Jk but on a serious note imagine just being on a stroll and a Porsche rolls up next to you and it’s milkman 💀
Mikman is just like come with me if you want to live!
blondie

She probably thinks you’ve gotten a bit too comfortable… let’s be honest… haven’t we all?

This is “maam this is a horror experience” 2.0
93: Love is the law, love under will.
PiaPol

blondie wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 10:27 pm She probably thinks you’ve gotten a bit too comfortable… let’s be honest… haven’t we all?

Couldn’t agree more. I’ve been enjoying myself but whenever I think about being in the woods at night at the mercy of the haunt… I have been getting a little nervous.
KAYLYN

How about that run now lol I think they are all a bunch of night owls. I believe all my calls from them have been towards the night.
campbellstruts

Yeah I wouldn’t dream of going on a run outside this late. Luckily I got a treadmill!
KAYLYN

PiaPol wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 10:29 pm
blondie wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 10:27 pm She probably thinks you’ve gotten a bit too comfortable… let’s be honest… haven’t we all?

Couldn’t agree more. I’ve been enjoying myself but whenever I think about being in the woods at night at the mercy of the haunt… I have been getting a little nervous.
[/quote

I love that the "ma'am this is a horror experience" has carried on so much :D