Phone Call From Madelyn- 8-29

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
Caboose04

I get a phone call...Haven't heard from anyone since I smashed my phone...So I thought I was in the clear. I pick up expecting to be taunted and yelled at but it wasn't who I was expecting. It was a very short call and my adrenaline was pumping from excitement so this is what I can recall.

It was Madelyn. She didn't say but I could tell by the disappointment in her voice.

I answer Hello?
Maddy: Why didnt you help me?
Caboose: What do you mean?
Maddy: Why didnt you find me?
Caboose: Where were you? What could I do to help?
Maddy: You destroyed your phone trying to impress them and now its too late.
Caboose: What can I do to help?

She hung up.

Maddy! If you are reading this. I am sorry! I have been trying to reach you like a car warranty telemarketer! Please let me know what I can do! I am on your side! I know you said its too late and I am sorry for letting you down.
KAYLYN

Do you think we missed something showing us how you could have helped her? Didn't you try reaching out? I know I reached out and no response.
Caboose04

Kaymart wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 11:41 pm Do you think we missed something showing us how you could have helped her? Didn't you try reaching out? I know I reached out and no response.
I don't know....I don't what she wanted me to do... I reached out immediately after she left too when she ran out and asked if she was good.
haleywilde

Damn… don’t think some people are going to be too happy to hear that you’ve so quickly declared sides 👀

Many people encouraged Mady to share her story— it seems she had a lot to say about the people she once considered family, but then just disappeared when asked about it.
merely someone at the edge.
blondie

Expecting her to trust us is… crazy when you think about it? In her situation, would you trust a bunch of random strangers who are literally here to pick up what her perceived persecutors are throwing down?
93: Love is the law, love under will.
Caboose04

haleywilde wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 11:45 pm Damn… don’t think some people are going to be too happy to hear that you’ve so quickly declared sides 👀

Many people encouraged Mady to share her story— it seems she had a lot to say about the people she once considered family, but then just disappeared when asked about it.
I didn't switch sides but I wanted to hear her out and help if I could but, im a bitch.... :(
Caboose04

blondie wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 11:50 pm Expecting her to trust us is… crazy when you think about it? In her situation, would you trust a bunch of random strangers who are literally here to pick up what her perceived persecutors are throwing down?
Yeah, I get that too. She has no reason to trust us or even care to even speak to us.
PiaPol

I wonder what she wanted you to do?

I tried reaching out to her as well and it was crickets… so sorry if we have failed you, Maddy. We threw a life preserver. Is it too late?
UnseenPresence

No reason to trust anyone at all who have been talking about how they're besties with all of these various people. I totally get that.

I hope she finds help from someone, somewhere.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
TheLadyJ

Caboose04 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 11:37 pm It was Madelyn. She didn't say but I could tell by the disappointment in her voice.

I answer Hello?
Maddy: Why didnt you help me?
Caboose: What do you mean?
Maddy: Why didnt you find me?
Caboose: Where were you? What could I do to help?
Maddy: You destroyed your phone trying to impress them and now its too late.
Caboose: What can I do to help?

She hung up.

Maddy! If you are reading this. I am sorry! I have been trying to reach you like a car warranty telemarketer! Please let me know what I can do! I am on your side! I know you said its too late and I am sorry for letting you down.