Shame on all of you!

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
MadelynKlaudt

I am fucking done. I am so stupid. I kept doing every thing they asked me to do. Every fucking stupid thing, I did it. Why? Because I am stupid. And I wanted money. I wanted a job.

First off. Dan is not a fucking victim. He is a bitch. He sold us all out to save himself.  Now he is their bitch.

Secondly. Brannigan. You are also a bitch. I came to you. I ask you for help and you did what? Nothing.

Darren and Morgan are also bitches. Or, more like puppets.  

This is fucking Kansas. Not LA. Not New York. We literally are in the fucking middle of nowhere and you still are trying to spin this narrative that you are doing immersive theater.  Fuck you. Fuck tension. Fuck immersive.  Your stupid show has cost my family and people I care about jobs and security.

I’m sure you’ll just delete this but I don’t care.

Keep threatening us. Keep trying to push your stupid scripts.  You brought in dangerous people and now they are  doing dangerous shit.

D, D, M, S shame on all of you.

I hope you all rot and this whole thing destroys all of you.
campbellstruts

Madelyn, we are here to help you. Several people have reached out to you asking what we can do and we haven’t gotten a response on what to do. If there is something you need or want or whatever, WE ARE HERE FOR YOU. NOW IS THE TIME TO TELL US. 🤍🤍🤍

We can’t help you if we don’t know how. Please. Tell us somehow!!!
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
Lexthewolf

Hello Maddy.

It sounds like you're angry. I understand it. We understand it. By the sounds of things, shit's hitting the fan.

Have you heard from Casey? Is Casey alive? I see them in your social media posts. I certainly hope so.
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
blondie

D, D, M, S

Dan, Darren, Morgan and ?
93: Love is the law, love under will.
campbellstruts

We have three unnamed people just off the top of my head. Barefoot man, milkman, and the other camera guy. One of them…?
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
blondie

VS?
KAYLYN

We can't help you with very little information. It's not fair to put that on Brannigan, what more could he have done? He tried reaching out and so have others. Was he a dumbass for smashing his phone, of course! But give the guy a break. He's trying, we all are. As far as Dan he's fucked up a lot. Even the night we had our experience, this seems to be an ongoing trend with him and his business.
haleywilde

blondie wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 11:52 pmVS?
the other 3 were first names if we’re assuming Dan Darren and Morgan, so if S is a last name it would be a switch up but who knows.

but VS was seemingly trying to help her and is against Darren and Morgan so unless we missed something, I don’t think she’s angry as them
merely someone at the edge.
campbellstruts

Kaymart wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 11:54 pm We can't help you with very little information. It's not fair to put that on Brannigan, what more could he have done? He tried reaching out and so have others. Was he a dumbass for smashing his phone, of course! But give the guy a break. He's trying, we all are. As far as Dan he's fucked up a lot. Even the night we had our experience, this seems to be an ongoing trend with him and his business.
I would not call him a dumbass. He got paranoid and freaked out and did what somebody under stress would do. Was there something we could’ve done differently? Probably, but what can we do right now?
Caboose04

MadelynKlaudt wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 11:42 pm I am fucking done. I am so stupid. I kept doing every thing they asked me to do. Every fucking stupid thing, I did it. Why? Because I am stupid. And I wanted money. I wanted a job.

First off. Dan is not a fucking victim. He is a bitch. He sold us all out to save himself.  Now he is their bitch.

Secondly. Brannigan. You are also a bitch. I came to you. I ask you for help and you did what? Nothing.

This is fucking Kansas. Not LA. Not New York. We literally are in the fucking middle of nowhere and you still are trying to spin this narrative that you are doing immersive theater.  Fuck you. Fuck tension. Fuck immersive.  Your stupid show has cost my family and people I care about jobs and security.

Keep threatening us. Keep trying to push your stupid scripts.  You brought in dangerous people and now they are  doing dangerous shit.

Maddy... I am sorry you feel that way about me but you didnt tell me anything you said you would be in touch and I havnt heard anything from you since....
Lexthewolf

One thing's been clear throughout this entire experience: we have NO idea what's going on and we're only BEGINNING to scratch the surface. A philosopher once said "a wise man knows he knows nothing."

How do we know what's real and what's not? We don't. How do we know what's going on? Unless we find the truth, we will continue to wander aimlessly.
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
KAYLYN

Caboose04 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 11:58 pm
MadelynKlaudt wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2024 11:42 pm I am fucking done. I am so stupid. I kept doing every thing they asked me to do. Every fucking stupid thing, I did it. Why? Because I am stupid. And I wanted money. I wanted a job.

Maddy... I am sorry you feel that way about me but you didnt tell me anything you said you would be in touch and I havnt heard anything from you since....
That would be from the smashing of the phone. But then why not and how?
haleywilde

Another cryptic post with very little info, but again attacking not only someone you once considered family but now also attacking people that I care about— Bran, Darren, and Morgan.

I’m incredibly empathetic and try to see all sides of things, but this is not the way to get people to help or side with you.
Caboose04

Kaymart wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 12:01 am

I smashed my phone 11 days after the KC trip so, she had plenty of time to reach me before then...
KAYLYN

Caboose04 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 12:10 am
Kaymart wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 12:01 am

Right I don't understand why she's reaching out now to place blame.

I smashed my phone 11 days after the KC trip so, she had plenty of time to reach me before then...
Timsmyname

Maybe you aren't meant to be saved.
haleywilde

ok I’m gonna throw out something real crazy so I’m not making it its own thread lol—

I was trying to think of the initials VS and who we might know with those initials, and suddenly Ms. Victoria Spelling came to mind. 👀

We know she has a close tie to Darren and Morgan… could it be that we’ll see our friend Tori out in the woods? Morgan did give her that envelope on her podcast a while back.

Probably just spaghetti, but it’s the best spaghetti for VS that I’ve come up with lmao
blondie

Interesting that the first time Madelyn posted on here was when haley and Pia were sharing their experiences in KC… which we saw in the reel earlier
Caboose04

haleywilde wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2024 12:16 am ok I’m gonna throw out something real crazy so I’m not making it its own thread lol—

I was trying to think of the initials VS and who we might know with those initials, and suddenly Ms. Victoria Spelling came to mind. 👀

We know she has a close tie to Darren and Morgan… could it be that we’ll see our friend Tori out in the woods? Morgan did give her that envelope on her podcast a while back.

Probably just spaghetti, but it’s the best spaghetti for VS that I’ve come up with lmao
She's behind it all!!!!!!
Overseer

Yawn.

I deleted your first attempt at a statement because I felt bad for you. We all did.

But, you know that old adage “fool me once, shame on you…”

Here is an idea. Maybe if you weren’t so hell bent on distracting the narrative with your nonsense and mudslinging and instead read the words we wrote for you instead of lashing out like an angry high schooler you’d have a better role.

Hell, they might have even been sympathetic to you.

Now you just sound unhinged that we didn’t ask you back to play clown princess number 3 on the trail.