Missed opportunities 😞

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
KAYLYN

I am one to always have my phone near me and never on silent. The weeks have been chaotic with kiddos not feeling well, sports and other on goings. Decided to try to get the littlest to bed with cuddles. Cause that's what us momma do when our little don't feel well. Get her to sleep, grab my phone to catch up, sure enough not one but two missed calls from a private number. A voicemail left with a disappointment tone, "tsk tsk tsk I don't like being sent to voicemail" I apologize for missing your call twice! I had good reason I promise.
PiaPol

Noooo! Hopefully they reach back out. Time to put your man on daddy duty!
ToCarp

Damn!!! I too have missed an opportunity!! Hopefully they will reach back out!! It's such a shit feeling when you realize..UGH
Caboose04

I am now here with you.... I missed 4 calls... I dont know how my phone was turned down but it was and I didnt check it till now.
Lexthewolf

don't lament over what could have been. Focus on the now and in the moment.
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
TheLadyJ

It all moves so fast, all the time, but I love the resources like the feed and everyone being so creative. I just come home after midnight, and hope for the best this time around. I remember the Private Numbers back in Lust, and they are quite the trip!

Don't worry, you have their attention. More opportunities will come.