Instagram Post 9/2 - The Contract

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
cd3vane

Image of the contract that Haley and Pia signed was posted with the caption:
Thank you. The compact has been bound. So mote it be.
https://www.instagram.com/p/C_bEUYwpSP4 ... FnYWxsNA==

Everyone grab your magnifying glass and get to work!
Screaming into the void
SlightlyChard

This isn't concrete, but one buried page reads to me like:

Oath of (?)
...visible for the
...igil of protection and
...ings of flesh, bone and
...ed throughout the year,
...nt of the spirits. Any neglect in
...(?), leaving the property

Shall (?) give to (?) corral post(...?), binding
(?) This pact known as the Covenant of
(???) of the spirits, deities and (demons?)
(?) their palm and sealing the pact with (staff?)
Known as the Sacred Flame. This act shall forever
...night, the Grantee shall lead a (procession?) of the ?
who have wandered the land in search of (redemption?)
...and brought to the Chamber of Despair where they shall be
...shall perform the Rites of Reaping, severing the ties that bind
...the maw of the Devourer. This act shall deem the (?)
...(???) a place of darkness and despair.
Sheep bleat. Wolves eat.
campbellstruts

SlightlyChard wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 1:35 pm This isn't concrete, but one buried page reads to me like:

Oath of (?)
...visible for the
...igil of protection and
...ings of flesh, bone and
...ed throughout the year,
...nt of the spirits. Any neglect in
...(?), leaving the property

Shall (?) give to (?) corral post(...?), binding
(?) This pact known as the Covenant of
(???) of the spirits, deities and (demons?)
(?) their palm and sealing the pact with (staff?)
Known as the Sacred Flame. This act shall forever
...night, the Grantee shall lead a (procession?) of the ?
who have wandered the land in search of (redemption?)
...and brought to the Chamber of Despair where they shall be
...shall perform the Rites of Reaping, severing the ties that bind
...the maw of the Devourer. This act shall deem the (?)
...(???) a place of darkness and despair.
the part after "any neglect" could be "deletion, leaving the property".

"shall agree to an eternal pact, binding...erty, this pact, known as the convenant of...in servitude to the spirits, deities, and entities...cutting their palm and sealing the pact with their...cast into the sacred flame. This act shall forever...and obedience to the forces of darkness. night, the grantee shall lead a procession of the damned across...who have wandered the land in search of redemption. these souls... and brought to the chamber of despair, where they shall be...shall perform the ritual of reaping, severing the ties that bind the...into the maw of the devourer. this act shall cleans the land of the..perty remains a place of darkness and despair."

another section:

briarberg foundation (?)

Agreement of land... Covenant of..

Recitals... Whereas...

Transfer of title... Of blood rites...

Cleanup and disposal. Responsibility for clean up,compliance with environmental and occult standards, law-enforcement interference, legal immunity.

haley and pia... I'm not sure what you signed... but holy shit.
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
SlightlyChard

Thank you. My screengrabs are TRASH and trying to make some of that out was starting to make my eyes cross and reveal a...i think its a schooner.
Sheep bleat. Wolves eat.
SlightlyChard

briarberg foundation (?)

CONTRACT NO: DW 666
Sheep bleat. Wolves eat.
Lexthewolf

SlightlyChard wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 1:57 pm briarberg foundation
From an Experience we cannot speak about here or elsewhere.

A bit curious why they'd bring it up if we cannot speak about it here. Is it a reference?
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
blondie

Lexthewolf wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 2:01 pm
SlightlyChard wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 1:57 pm briarberg foundation
From an Experience we cannot speak about here or elsewhere.

A bit curious why they'd bring it up if we cannot speak about it here. Is it a reference?
Raising up out of my sickbed to say: it connects to Stephanie
93: Love is the law, love under will.
Wanda102

The Briarberg Foundation

I haven’t heard that name in a while. I see they’ve come very far from being a vaguely motivated cult reprogramming organization. Or maybe more likely, they’ve been behind a lot more than we’ve ever realized for some years now. Years ago we were told they were a lie. And we thought they went into the shadows. Seems now they never left.

Invisible hands moving strings. It’s there in black and white amogst this contracted promise of doom and gloom.

If I’m not meant to speak about this - go ahead and shut me up.
opulens
Site Admin

Your posts remain. Discussion is permitted.
campbellstruts

Wanda102 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 2:09 pm The Briarberg Foundation

I haven’t heard that name in a while. I see they’ve come very far from being a vaguely motivated cult reprogramming organization. Or maybe more likely, they’ve been behind a lot more than we’ve ever realized for some years now. Years ago we were told they were a lie. And we thought they went into the shadows. Seems now they never left.

Invisible hands moving strings. It’s there in black and white amogst this contracted promise of doom and gloom.

If I’m not meant to speak about this - go ahead and shut me up.
bumping this. Richard said it too, but is it thought that our elites is this foundation just under a different title? or Is the foundation pulling the strings, and could it also be possible that when Dorothea mentioned he was Mary Poppins compared to others we would meet, could these people be who he was talking about?

Additionally, Stephanie coming into play.

OK, so I have a wacky theory but hang on with me for just a second. Madelyn mentioned that it used to be a normal haunt and then they started bringing in a bunch of scary people and a bunch of scary things and it quickly evolved into something more occult and began messing with dark stuff, we all saw a little bit of those contract photos. Madelyn mentioned that they were bringing in Stephanie to come do SOMETHING, whatever it may be. Blondie mentioned that Stephanie is related to the briarberg foundation. Is this foundation here to help or harm? Cristen said it was cult reprogramming. Is she here to reprogram Madelyn?

Feel free to shut me up if I shouldn't be talking about this either, just spitballing
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
blondie

The Briarberg we speak of… was about the desire for knowledge (as opposed to power, money, etc). We have heard talk of an information company. And what was it that Campbell vowed to them… accepting their terms in the pursuit of “knowledge and information”?
Lexthewolf

opulens wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 2:14 pm Your posts remain. Discussion is permitted.
I was told Stephanie was connected to the Briarberg foundation, but I do not know how.
campbellstruts

blondie wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 2:19 pm

The Briarberg we speak of… was about the desire for knowledge (as opposed to power, money, etc). We have heard talk of an information company. And what was it that Campbell vowed to them… accepting their terms in the pursuit of “knowledge and information”?
yes, that was the dialogue.

This is a good point, the only thing I'm worried about is i'm not technically Exiled as of this moment. as an example, Dan knows a lot that we don't and he's Exiled. I think when you're Exiled you get a bunch of knowledge and information that's exclusive for you, of which I had to take apart and disseminate later, the thing is, dan is still exiled...
Lexthewolf

opulens wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 2:14 pm Your posts remain. Discussion is permitted.
We have a question:
The posts and discussion is permitted, correct? does that mean prior history can also be discussed or...

How far down the rabbit hole can we go until we go too far?
haleywilde

I’m sure absolutely none of this will come back to bite me in the ass ☺️☺️☺️

but I stand by my decision— had Darren not been there encouraging me to sign, maybe I would thought twice, but I trusted him. he definitely has a plan to save us… right? 😬
merely someone at the edge.
campbellstruts

haleywilde wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 3:04 pm I’m sure absolutely none of this will come back to bite me in the ass ☺️☺️☺️

but I stand by my decision— had Darren not been there encouraging me to sign, maybe I would thought twice, but I trusted him. he definitely has a plan to save us… right? 😬
I would agree with you, I’m still a little cautionary though because we don’t know if Darren is being threatened by outside forces to convince you to sign the contract
blondie

The biggest takeaway for me here is that the Briarberg of before-times was fake, a ruse, to hide a deeper agenda. Darren himself said at the contract signing that it was all a show. This information just underlines that in my humble opinion
PiaPol

campbellstruts wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 3:07 pm
haleywilde wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 3:04 pm I’m sure absolutely none of this will come back to bite me in the ass ☺️☺️☺️

I would agree with you, I’m still a little cautionary though because we don’t know if Darren is being threatened by outside forces to convince you to sign the contract
We have no idea what is at stake here for him…
UnseenPresence

haleywilde wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2024 3:04 pm had Darren not been there encouraging me to sign, maybe I would thought twice, but I trusted him. he definitely has a plan to save us… right? 😬
You assume he hasn't already been corrupted/controlled/lost too much to be able to save anyone.

If this Foundation has truly surfaced again, Darren may long ago have become unable to do anything except serve masters himself.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
campbellstruts

Info from Blondie:

I am probably not alone in saying I am not gonna explain any of this any further 🤣 this is what y’all have to work with so have at:

Mason appeared in late August and emailed several participants, claiming he was doing research on “ethics in immersive theatre” for The Briarberg Institute. His behavior rapidly became erratic, from aggressive language online to the alleged assault and murder of Joyce Carlberg. It also became apparent that Mason had first been introduced to select participants as “Jack,” Morgan’s assistant from The Midnight Commission/BOS, seemingly gone rogue.

Raised in the OSDM, like Noah Sinclair, Mason sought to bring them down. He began to encourage participants to question their friends, who “acted” in the final event from Tension last year, regarding any strange interactions they had during their time spent as “cast.” Several of these actors met with a group of participants at a Briarberg-hosted meet-up and warned of the dangers of The Experience itself, reinforcing the idea that there is a real danger present here, merely disguised as “immersive theatre.” Mason’s behavior escalated further to repeated calls and even an in-person visit to a participant who lived out-of-state, and the alleged murders of several recently-dismissed OSDM employees before he too was revealed to be working with The System Five.

(Please delete if not allowed. Just thought it would be helpful here as well)