(8/30) Exiled script pages

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
kassidy.exe

Hahahahahahahaha fuck
chose to be exiled. #karaokefinalgirl
someguyinKC

As part of the discussion of when this scripted segmented would have taken place, it was suggested that maybe this is what scared Jeff off.

Jeff’s experience was on 7/22. That was the same day Maddy posted a selfie with the caption below.
Posed and ready! So excited to be back at Exiled and doing something… fun? I don’t know who those people were outside the gate, or why everyone seemed so scared of them. 🫤
got milk?
campbellstruts

blondie wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2024 9:23 am
ALSO PLEASE DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME. While it may seem tempting as a sign of devotion or whatever, it can be a slippery slope - and as someone who walks around with enough latin and arcane knowledge in my head and phone to potentially accidentally summon demons, it’s just not worth any kind of risk. Physically or mentally.
I second this, I may not be totally knowledgable but I’m not about to go messing around with things I don’t fully understand.

Also if we are going to pledge devotion to whoever or whatever it is, we should probably know who it is we are pledging to and who to put our trust in and I’m also not fully knowledgeable on who to trust as far as elites and redcurves go. We have a lot to learn
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
campbellstruts

someguyinKC wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2024 11:36 am As part of the discussion of when this scripted segmented would have taken place, it was suggested that maybe this is what scared Jeff off.

Jeff’s experience was on 7/22. That was the same day Maddy posted a selfie with the caption below.
Posed and ready! So excited to be back at Exiled and doing something… fun? I don’t know who those people were outside the gate, or why everyone seemed so scared of them. 🫤
Which gate do we think she is talking about? And if Jeff was truly not a fan of exiled after whatever happened…methinks he would’ve unfollowed them on instagram. But alas, he still follows them
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
kevin

someguyinKC wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2024 11:36 am As part of the discussion of when this scripted segmented would have taken place, it was suggested that maybe this is what scared Jeff off.

This has given me an incredibly stupid and probably bad idea.
blondie

kevin wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2024 12:03 pm This has given me an incredibly stupid and probably bad idea.
I am 100% here for this
93: Love is the law, love under will.
UnseenPresence

I just want to say I 100% agree with blondie. Do not mess with forces you don't understand well.

And mess with forces you DO understand carefully.

That being said, the odds of me trying to understand what these forgotten gods actually are is very high. Even if it requires practice.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
Whoischelsea

Going back I can def see why Maddy is upset. Working a haunt for so many years then it drastically changing to something like this is crazy. I have worked a few haunts and acted in immersive theatre experiences. I couldn't imagine a show asking me to potentially harm myself or watch others bleed every night over and over again and the upper management not being considerate at all about anyone's well being or mental health with that. Like idk how to cut myself properly "without going to deep" and I don't have health insurance haha. There is no way as an actor I would agree to that either. I feel bad for Maddy because we don't know how far in she is with this and if she can get out? It seems very ritualistic and they need more blood for the soil. I agree though that this script seems like it was meant for something preshow and not the actual show since it mentions to refund their tickets if they had gone on sale yet.
I figured out how to edit this
KAYLYN

Part of me still thinks Jeff has a part in this somehow. I mean I wouldn't be surprised if he shows up out of nowhere. Maybe eventually he picked a side as maybe Maddy did? Maybe the script hasn't gone into play yet and that is someone's next experience? Would you do it Matt?