Hesta Redcurve / Molly - IG Profile/Post

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
PiaPol

Kaymart wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:14 pm
ToCarp wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:28 pm The next phone call was a more aggressive female asking why I hadn't posted about Molly yet since I had been knocking on the door for so long... I apologized as I was driving, she accepted that since she had just "got into town as well " then abruptly hung up
It definitely goes to show they don't like people to keep them waited. But sure like to keep us waiting lol
We’re merely pawns. Doing their bidding and posting their messages for the world to see. I know my place. Lol

Got in trouble once for waiting I won’t do it again. Hahah
ToCarp

💯! Agreed... she accepted my apology but dang, I hadn't even made it home yet. I have been waiting for a call for a LONG LONG time, and she also acknowledged that... " you've been knocking on our door for a long time now" ya! I know 😭
ToCarp

PiaPol wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:15 pm
Kaymart wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:14 pm
ToCarp wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 7:28 pm The next phone call was a more aggressive female asking why I hadn't posted about Molly yet since I had been knocking on the door for so long... I apologized as I was driving, she accepted that since she had just "got into town as well " then abruptly hung up
It definitely goes to show they don't like people to keep them waited. But sure like to keep us waiting lol
We’re merely pawns. Doing their bidding and posting their messages for the world to see. I know my place. Lol

Got in trouble once for waiting I won’t do it again. Hahah
Yes, yes we are... and happy to be just that
Notys

ToCarp wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:08 pm All of the overall sweeties ... who has indoctrinated them, can we help them? She did she could help me but maybe I need to help her..?
I am not sure where to stand. I want to help, but i do not know if its my job to save them. I am having deja vu.
PiaPol

Notys wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:53 pm
ToCarp wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:08 pm All of the overall sweeties ... who has indoctrinated them, can we help them? She did she could help me but maybe I need to help her..?
I am not sure where to stand. I want to help, but i do not know if its my job to save them. I am having deja vu.
Maybe she doesn’t want to be helped.

I get the sense that she is doing exactly what she wants to. Her dad doesn’t want her on social media but she’s doing it anyways.

It is possible she has her own agenda.
Notys

PiaPol wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:55 pm
Notys wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:53 pm
Maybe she doesn’t want to be helped.

I get the sense that she is doing exactly what she wants to. Her dad doesn’t want her on social media but she’s doing it anyways.

It is possible she has her own agenda.
I meant Molly and the other girl (Izzy?) In overalls. The one who I felt sounded a little brainwashed or like the similar "cult talk" from the call received by "ToCarp".

I don't think Hesta needs insta or anything taken away. Speaking of her, Hesta actually liked my story on Instagram!! I tried asking how she liked the fair.
Lexthewolf

Notys wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:01 pm I don't think Hesta needs insta or anything taken away.
she absolutely doesn't need Ig taken away. As an adult it's HER choice, and she deserves to do what she wants to, it's not someone else's choice.

but... I don't know if Dorthea is bad either. As others have said, maybe he's scared of technology... maybe he wants things to stay the same and not change.
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
PiaPol

Lexthewolf wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:05 pm
Notys wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:01 pm I don't think Hesta needs insta or anything taken away.
she absolutely doesn't need Ig taken away. As an adult it's HER choice, and she deserves to do what she wants to, it's not someone else's choice.

but... I don't know if Dorthea is bad either. As others have said, maybe he's scared of technology... maybe he wants things to stay the same and not change.
I hope we have some light shed on this subject.

What is at risk by her being on technology?
Notys

PiaPol wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:07 pm
Lexthewolf wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:05 pm

I hope we have some light shed on this subject.

What is at risk by her being on technology?
Maybe it's the big world. Being out of his control. Having the possibility of interactions with the big ole world out there. Or he's scared she will talk to us. Lol
UnseenPresence

We’re merely pawns.
Truer words have never been spoken. Maybe you are all being indoctrinated. Maybe YOU are the cult.

Think this through for a moment:

On one side a shadowy, nefarious organization.
On the other, a down-to-earth woods family.

One pushes. One pulls. One suggests control. One suggests freedom. And as they call you all, people begin to feel connected. Seen. Validated. Connected.

These are the very steps of a cult programming.

I continue to worry for you all.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
PiaPol

UnseenPresence wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:43 pm

We’re merely pawns.
Truer words have never been spoken. Maybe you are all being indoctrinated. Maybe YOU are the cult.
This makes too much sense.

We have been asked to share our experiences. Spread the word. Write it down and post it. Bring others in..
Notys

UnseenPresence wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2024 11:43 pm

We’re merely pawns.

Think this through for a moment:

On one side a shadowy, nefarious organization.
On the other, a down-to-earth woods family.

One pushes. One pulls. One suggests control. One suggests freedom. And as they call you all, people begin to feel connected. Seen. Validated. Connected.

These are the very steps of a cult programming.

I continue to worry for you all.
This is all true. People even admitted so far that they wouldn't bat an eye to donating blood. Perhaps that was the point of the "script leak"? To let those who are actually in control see what or if we would consider doing? A test of sort.

Regardless I personally relate most to the elite because I purchased the most expensive ticket. I didn't at first, but after I purchased it I realized I may well be closer to an elite than I'd thought. I wanted the 3+ hour over the top experience. Didn't cross my mind. Now I'm feeling a bit hedonistic.
UnseenPresence

Notys wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 12:15 am
Regardless I personally relate most to the elite because I purchased the most expensive ticket. I didn't at first, but after I purchased it I realized I may well be closer to an elite than I'd thought. I wanted the 3+ hour over the top experience. Didn't cross my mind. Now I'm feeling a bit hedonistic.
And here is where I have to admit that I am not entirely immune, either. opulens challenged me to take a photo and I immediately did so. I have also bought the most expensive ticket because, frankly, spending the evening in that tent sounds like it will be unique and as you say, hedonistic.

I am contemplating buying a second. No. I am not immune.

But I am trying to hold onto the idea that we know nothing about either group. That we have no way to believe either is actually doing anything for us, rather than for themselves. And perhaps it costs me these phone calls and interactions others get because I am not standing in one camp or the other. If so, then so. Standing firmly in the "I will choose when I see/hear something that SHOWS me a reason" is just as loud a knock and just as from the chest as anything else.

I have told the elite personally quite a bit about myself when they asked. Should the Redcurves do so, I'd do the same. Because I am willing to tell them the truth as I see it. I hope at some point they will do the same, and then we shall see where we stand for real.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
Notys

UnseenPresence wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 1:39 am
Notys wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 12:15 am
And here is where I have to admit that I am not entirely immune, either. opulens challenged me to take a photo and I immediately did so. I have also bought the most expensive ticket because, frankly, spending the evening in that tent sounds like it will be unique and as you say, hedonistic.

I am contemplating buying a second. No. I am not immune.

But I am trying to hold onto the idea that we know nothing about either group. That we have no way to believe either is actually doing anything for us, rather than for themselves. And perhaps it costs me these phone calls and interactions others get because I am not standing in one camp or the other. If so, then so. Standing firmly in the "I will choose when I see/hear something that SHOWS me a reason" is just as loud a knock and just as from the chest as anything else.

I have told the elite personally quite a bit about myself when they asked. Should the Redcurves do so, I'd do the same. Because I am willing to tell them the truth as I see it. I hope at some point they will do the same, and then we shall see where we stand for real.
Everyone keeps mentioning that if we knock loud enough they'll answer? Wellp I went knocking on a random door in Boyle Heights once and.... I think that's what got me here.