9/6 - IG Post - Frank Redcurve

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
blondie

Meet Frank

“You don’t need to conform to their idea of beauty. You’re more real, more alive, without all that… pretense. #frankredcurve”
93: Love is the law, love under will.
blondie

Wonder how opie feels about that spelling mistake… unless it’s intentional…

But I enjoy Frank’s vibe. Curious as to what he’s got cooking up and where he sits in the hierarchy. We’ve definitely heard more from the women of the family, than from Ernest, Gord, Nash, and fan fav Cletums
campbellstruts

Is this the dude that was standing with Dorothea in the video screenshots for that reel?
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
kassidy.exe

I love scientist/doctor/alchemist characters snnxjebdjejdjd they are my favorite character type sooooo I’m gonna be making an effort to find and interact with Frank.

I dig his vibe so much 🧪💉🩸
chose to be exiled. #karaokefinalgirl
blondie

campbellstruts wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 11:35 am Is this the dude that was standing with Dorothea in the video screenshots for that reel?
I had this exact thought but I’m not sure. The dude did look like he was wearing a kind of doctor’s labcoat which would make sense if Frank is cooking up some potions over there
haleywilde

Frank, and I mean this so respectfully, looks like he could ruin my life. Time to avoid him like the plague in a few weeks 🫡
merely someone at the edge.
blondie

Dude be mixing up that hawthorn, rose, and ginger for those thirsty girls in the audience… maybe mixing in a little mandrake or belladonna to ensure he really breaks their hearts…
kassidy.exe

blondie wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 11:53 am Dude be mixing up that hawthorn, rose, and ginger for those thirsty girls in the audience… maybe mixing in a little mandrake or belladonna to ensure he really breaks their hearts…
I just wanna talk to him about the potions he is brewing up 😭😭😭
blondie

I once sent the Exiled IG account some suggestions for an infusion to help with Cletums stomach issues. I wonder what Frank thought about that…
Notys

Frank looks like he has very good skincare. I'd try some of his beauty tonics.
blondie

Second Frank post

“Ars requirit totum hominem”

Art requires the whole of the (hu)man… as in, alchemy requires the person in their fullest potential.
haleywilde

blondie wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 1:44 pm Second Frank post

Art requires the whole of the (hu)man… as in, alchemy requires the person in their fullest potential.
I really really love this quote. Love the idea of how art ties to humanity. Kind of feels like how our vulnerability has been fueling this entire project.

However, with the blood on his hands, it looks like “art requires the whole of the human” might’ve been interpreted more literally.
merely someone at the edge.
blondie

haleywilde wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 1:47 pm
blondie wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 1:44 pm Second Frank post

I really really love this quote. Love the idea of how art ties to humanity. Kind of feels like how our vulnerability has been fueling this entire project.

However, with the blood on his hands, it looks like “art requires the whole of the human” might’ve been interpreted more literally.
Waste not, want not…

He doesn’t look too happy about it tho. That thousand yard stare… a bit of a difference between mixing the herbal remedies… or poisons… and having to deal with the clean up afterwards
blondie

Third Frank post

“In these woods, healing is not given - it’s taken. Our remedies don’t mend; they bind…”
UnseenPresence

Okay, folks.

Taking healing. (Separate, remove, dissect)
Healing that binds (attaching, connecting, stitching together)

His name might not just be Frank.
It might be shortened from a longer name or actually be his last name.

I think this particular Redcurve was named after a fictional physician described by Mary Shelley.

Cause those words could well describe someone MAKING a brand new man or woman.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...
blondie

What they are bringing back might need a vessel?
PiaPol

blondie wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 4:44 pm What they are bringing back might need a vessel?
THIS.
kassidy.exe

UnseenPresence wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 4:39 pm Okay, folks.

Taking healing. (Separate, remove, dissect)
Healing that binds (attaching, connecting, stitching together)

His name might not just be Frank.
It might be shortened from a longer name or actually be his last name.

I think this particular Redcurve was named after a fictional physician described by Mary Shelley.

Cause those words could well describe someone MAKING a brand new man or woman.

I hope this is true zhdhwjxbsjdnsbxb
campbellstruts

blondie wrote: Fri Sep 06, 2024 4:44 pm What they are bringing back might need a vessel?
good point - whatever they are summoning will need a vessel, hence the cutting of the palm that Madelyn mentioned, all the talk of sacrifice, the contract, etc. But what are they summoning?
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
cd3vane

campbellstruts wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 7:41 pm
good point - whatever they are summoning will need a vessel, hence the cutting of the palm that Madelyn mentioned, all the talk of sacrifice, the contract, etc. But what are they summoning?
They're summoning up a hootin and hollerin good time with the fam, that's why we are seeing games and meeting new friends, nothing could go wrong!
Screaming into the void