9/7 Hesta IG Post - #hanksucks

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
cd3vane

Hesta posted a new post on IG today: https://www.instagram.com/p/C_nl9kAxjat ... lpYjl6ZQ==

With the caption:
"Don't treat me like some situation that needs to be handled." #keepyourenemiesclose #hanksucks πŸ—πŸŒ­πŸŽͺ

In the photo she's seen with a man, presumably Hank, and she is wearing a hat that says til death on it. With the caption and hashtags and the hat I'm thinking maybe Hank is her ex husband. Could make more sense why she is deciding now to join Instagram and explore a bit more of the world out there despite her families wishes for her to stay off of social media.
Screaming into the void
kevin

I sent Hesta a message that said #hanksucks and she responded with a man eating a hot dog.
IMG_6342.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
someguyinKC

kevin wrote: ↑Sat Sep 07, 2024 9:59 am I sent Hesta a message that said #hanksucks and she responded with a man eating a hot dog.

IMG_6342.jpeg
Wonder if Hank is this hotdog vendor that keeps coming up in DLB’s interviews πŸ€”
got milk?
kassidy.exe

It wouldn’t be the first time that I ate hotdogs possibly made out of human.

Same goes for Clara-
chose to be exiled. #karaokefinalgirl
TheLadyJ

She's been scrolling through my insta posts. A woman of taste, clearly.
Lexthewolf

I think she likes your art!
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
cd3vane

1000006873.jpeg
1000006876.jpeg
Had a short convo with Hesta. Big takeaways are that Hank is a bad man and she felt trapped before which makes sense and makes me love her journey to Instagram and trying to discover the world of technology even more. The second to last gif that she laughed at was about an ex husband so I'm going to take that as about as much confirmation that I'm going to get that I was right earlier about him being her ex. She liked the last gif about freedom and it seems that is what a lot of this is about for her currently and I'm here for it!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Screaming into the void
campbellstruts

I also had a conversation with Hesta, I sent four gifs communicating this:

-

Can

I

(insert gif of a dinosaur painting) draw

you?

-

and then hasta sent back:

-

Pretty please (gif)

(insert gif of girl flipping her hair)

-

looks like she's on my list!
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
TheLadyJ

Lexthewolf wrote: ↑Sat Sep 07, 2024 2:07 pm I think she likes your art!
Hmm. This gives me an idea.
Lexthewolf

I spoke with Hesta a bit today and asked how she felt about opulens, she sent back a shiny sheep sticker. "Shiny?" I asked for clarification, she heart reacted to the message. I then ask how they've been treating her and gave her a few options to react to. She sent me a South Park "Screw Them" sticker in return. I then ask how she felt about the deal between them and the Elites (Briarberg???) and I had a conversation with Pia that only further proves this interpretation.

I had a conversation with Pia earlier this evening and I gleaned the Redcurves don't seem too pleased with the deal being made. Pia even mentioned it felt weird they were coming to an agreement at all.
TheLadyJ

TheLadyJ wrote: ↑Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:26 pm
I made her a picture and tagged her on instagram. Lets see what happens, I hope she likes it~ Thanks for the idea!
Lexthewolf

Your art is amazing, Jackie. Everyone here is MEGA talented and I love seeing y'alls art.
campbellstruts

TheLadyJ wrote: ↑Sun Sep 08, 2024 6:58 am
TheLadyJ wrote: ↑Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:26 pm
I made her a picture and tagged her on instagram. Lets see what happens, I hope she likes it~ Thanks for the idea!
Seriously!! Absolutely gorgeous
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.