Call/Warning from Maddy 9/7

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
Caboose04

So I am just layin down chilling scrolling Insta and having a good time. My phone starts ringing and I sit up and answer. Its Maddy.

Caboose: Hello?
Maddy: Hey Brannigan Its Maddy. Ok before I tell you this know that I am with someone safe and I am not in danger. The same can't be said about you.
Caboose: (I look around my room thinking someone is in my room with me lol) What do you mean?
Maddy: You got a Mystery box right?
Caboose: Yea??
Maddy: You're marked. Everyone who got a mystery box is marked.
She then said she couldnt say much more and said bye and hung up before I could ask anything else.

I am glad she is finally safe. I don't know what that means by being Marked? or who Marked us?
PiaPol

Caboose04 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 9:24 pm So I am just layin down chilling scrolling Insta and having a good time. My phone starts ringing and I sit up and answer. Its Maddy.

Caboose: Hello?
Maddy: Hey Brannigan Its Maddy. Ok before I tell you this know that I am with someone safe and I am not in danger. The same can't be said about you.
Caboose: (I look around my room thinking someone is in my room with me lol) What do you mean?
Maddy: You got a Mystery box right?
Caboose: Yea??
Maddy: You're marked. Everyone who got a mystery box is marked.
She then said she couldnt say much more and said bye and hung up before I could ask anything else.

I am glad she is finally safe. I don't know what that means by being Marked? or who Marked us?
Oh man… there are 3 of you, right? Brannigan, Haley, Campbell…

Glad Maddy is safe… scared for the three of you.
campbellstruts

Okay so Maddy is with someone safe. Still worried about her tho because someone could be telling her to say that.

Also yeah. Tim bought a mystery box too tho. Me, Tim, brannigan, Haley…who else?
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
Lexthewolf

Richard also bought a mystery box.
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
campbellstruts

Zoinks scoob, this could also be why dymuntz called me telling me how fucked I am
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
Lexthewolf

I guess y'all are in for a fun time SO BUCKLE UP!!!
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
campbellstruts

Also question, how are we any more special or “marked” than those that didn’t buy a mystery box? is there a different party coming into play? I thought we had been on their radar for a while now so I’m confused why it’s any more special now - what does it mean to be marked? I mean obviously the purchase of a mystery box set us apart but what does mean for us going forward? Obviously some spooky shit but what?
Timsmyname

Maybe we are marked for extortion since we appear to have disposable mystery box funds
Caboose04

My dumb ass thought when she said she was with someone safe and I wasnt that someone followed me home cause I just got home shortly before and was like did I lock my door? Then I realized she wasn't referring to that part haha.
TheLadyJ

campbellstruts wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 9:49 pm Also question, how are we any more special or “marked” than those that didn’t buy a mystery box? is there a different party coming into play? I thought we had been on their radar for a while now so I’m confused why it’s any more special now - what does it mean to be marked? I mean obviously the purchase of a mystery box set us apart but what does mean for us going forward? Obviously some spooky shit but what?
well, as a consumer, you've willingly exchanged valuable personal information and money, for unknown things, solely for the thrill of it all. So maybe it is a signal in itself that you're willing to be consumed?
Caboose04

Also I asked Hesta on Insta if she knew anything about me being marked and she just set me a little sticker saying "hee hee hee" Not sure if she was laughing at me cause she knew? or laughing cause she thinks its funny. lol
haleywilde

oh man… I go to horror nights and come back to check what I missed, only to find out i’m “marked”??? rip me I guess
merely someone at the edge.
blondie

Ya know, I was thinking…

With opulens, Dymuntz, The Elites and The Redcurves so focussed on the ritual sacrifice… I mean, haunt… and Dorothea distracted by Hesta’s running around town…

Now is the perfect time for Maddy and pals to spill the tea 🤷🏼‍♀️
93: Love is the law, love under will.
KAYLYN

blondie wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2024 9:56 am Ya know, I was thinking…

With opulens, Dymuntz, The Elites and The Redcurves so focussed on the ritual sacrifice… I mean, haunt… and Dorothea distracted by Hesta’s running around town…

Now is the perfect time for Maddy and pals to spill the tea 🤷🏼‍♀️
Sweet Hesta definitely has to be a distraction of some sort. Or she really just is breaking loose. I love that she is both sweet and spicy! I bet she's still got a very dark side!
campbellstruts

TheLadyJ wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 11:25 pm
campbellstruts wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2024 9:49 pm Also question, how are we any more special or “marked” than those that didn’t buy a mystery box? is there a different party coming into play? I thought we had been on their radar for a while now so I’m confused why it’s any more special now - what does it mean to be marked? I mean obviously the purchase of a mystery box set us apart but what does mean for us going forward? Obviously some spooky shit but what?
well, as a consumer, you've willingly exchanged valuable personal information and money, for unknown things, solely for the thrill of it all. So maybe it is a signal in itself that you're willing to be consumed?
This is a good point- I mean, for the box no personal info was shared (besides my address which they already have had a long time), just money. I’ve filled out the questionnaire just like everyone else that bought level 3 for the haunt.

I’m interested to see how this plays out though and what it means for those of us that did purchase a box…