Message to Madelyn

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
haleywilde

Hey, Madelyn— you’ve made it clear that those of us who have received mystery boxes are “marked,” and I’m one of those people. Yet, I haven’t heard from you. If myself and others are in danger and you have info that you’re not sharing, you are complicit in their actions. You will have been no better than they are when the damage is done.

So, how about instead of pretending that you care about our wellbeing, you actually start talking? No more cryptic messages. No more baiting us with strange comments and “warnings.” Let’s actually talk.
merely someone at the edge.
campbellstruts

I mean this in the nicest way possible, but I am going to open the box unless I hear anything otherwise. Empty threats with nothing to back them up will not do any good. If there’s real danger, which you’ve made clear that you’re able to communicate with us somewhat, what is the danger? What is going to happen?
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.