Reply from Hesta on IG

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
Notys

Not much but Hesta liked some instagram stories and comments. She replied on one story about how a wombat uses it's butt to kill predators with "šŸ˜‚šŸ«¶". I responded "hilarious huh! Deadly twerk šŸ¤£ I hope you have as good of a day as possible with everything considered".

Will keep updated.

She has a great sense of humor.
Whoischelsea

I like how she replies in stickers. I asked her if she worked at the carnival, and she replied with a sticker that said, "I work here". She seems pretty active on Ig which is cool haha.
I figured out how to edit this
Lexthewolf

Hesta and i have had some pretty lengthy conversationsā€¦ she responds in stickers and gifs.

I empathize with her as someone whose family has certain beliefs of how someone should behave
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
KAYLYN

I think she enjoys chatting with everyone. She just started liking photos on my Instagram. Maybe it takes a while for her to warm up to ya.. she's both sweet and spicy and I can't wait to learn more about her!
Notys

I'll post the convo soon. Yes she's only replied in gifs or stickers.

I told her I'd like to make a music jam inspired by her. I asked her what her favorite instruments are with a bunch of emojis to choose from. I then asked a current mood or one she'd like someone else to feel. Hoping for a reply.

Part of me is wondering now, based on EVERYONE having sticker/gif/emoji responses....

Is Hesta's Instagram ACTUALLY Hesta? Could Dorothea be playing into it so we interact with the account?
Lexthewolf

I asked her why she didnā€™t respond using words and gave her three options ā€œnot allowed toā€, ā€œdonā€™t want toā€, and ā€œotherā€. She reacted to ā€œotherā€.

That is an interesting theory, but i refuse to believe this isnā€™t my girl Hestaā€¦ it has to be my girl.
Notys

Lexthewolf wrote: ā†‘Sun Sep 08, 2024 11:54 pm I asked her why she didnā€™t respond using words and gave her three options ā€œnot allowed toā€, ā€œdonā€™t want toā€, and ā€œotherā€. She reacted to ā€œotherā€.

That is an interesting theory, but i refuse to believe this isnā€™t my girl Hestaā€¦ it has to be my girl.
I think it's her. She hasn't been in any promo material with the redcurves, specifically the update w/ the "escape room". The handlers pop up on the Instagram and Hesta seems gone. Started her own.

But ..... what if? Haha
Notys

https://imgur.com/a/2dSB0bY

This is the convo so far!
someguyinKC

Notys wrote: ā†‘Mon Sep 09, 2024 12:13 am
Lexthewolf wrote: ā†‘Sun Sep 08, 2024 11:54 pm I asked her why she didnā€™t respond using words and gave her three options ā€œnot allowed toā€, ā€œdonā€™t want toā€, and ā€œotherā€. She reacted to ā€œotherā€.

I think it's her. She hasn't been in any promo material with the redcurves, specifically the update w/ the "escape room". The handlers pop up on the Instagram and Hesta seems gone. Started her own.

But ..... what if? Haha
This is an interesting thought because Hesta did post a picture with Izzy and Izzy hasn't been featured on the Exiled page since. Possibly worth noting that, in the picture with Hesta, Izzy's hair is down instead of in the braids like they were in her picture with Dorothea. Also, Izzy was only featured in a single post whereas the others got 3 progressively more disturbing and bloodier pictures.
got milk?
Lexthewolf

Maybe someone could ask Hesta what her relationship to Izzy is. (this is a completely unrelated thought) Some of these folks (literally) have blood on their hands... maybe they're guilty of something, or maybe it's ritualistic, I don't know. The girls in the white shirts and overalls are all... so young.... too.
Notys

I have my inspiration! I (paraphrasing) asked about ideas to create a little music jam. Here's the update!

Looking forward to using the energy I get from this very inspiring project for my own creativity!! TLDR: Hesta responded with several instruments (guitar vocals banjo bell etc) and said the mood to create is Euphoria

https://imgur.com/a/8HxLEsZ
Notys

P.s. if anyone wants to chip in i am absolutely open to some concepts, words, ideas regarding possible lyrics specifically exhile or Hesta related.

My list so far : being exhiled, the woods, fair, ferris wheels, cotton candy, tooty fruity, running away, blood, witch, men in suits, blessings, it's all for show