9/10 - IG - THE EMCEE

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
blondie

THE EMCEE

“The Wheel was spun and so we arrived. #TheEmcee”

A new Elite for our pleasure
93: Love is the law, love under will.
mart

His tie has significance, right? " Red curves"
cd3vane

So we have mention of the wheel being spun again, does that make Dorothea an elite? Or at least he had to have been invited to the event where they picked Kansas in the first place, since Maddison told Haley that Dorothea was the one that chose it.

But we were more publicly shown the elites "finding the redcurves" and making an agreement with them much later on, after KC was picked and some Elites had already arrived, so maybe that is why we were told it was "all for show" because these agreements were made ahead of time but they wanted us to see them as distinct groups for some reason
Screaming into the void
PiaPol

cd3vane wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:06 pm So we have mention of the wheel being spun again, does that make Dorothea an elite? Or at least he had to have been invited to the event where they picked Kansas in the first place, since Maddison told Haley that Dorothea was the one that chose it.

But we were more publicly shown the elites "finding the redcurves" and making an agreement with them much later on, after KC was picked and some Elites had already arrived, so maybe that is why we were told it was "all for show" because these agreements were made ahead of time but they wanted us to see them as distinct groups for some reason
I for some reason imagined Dorothea suggesting Kansas as his pick and there being many locations on the wheel, all suggestions from members of whatever group this is.

Maddison’s “it should’ve been Rome” comment is what lead me to believe this, as Rome was likely her pick.

This is merely inference based on the information we have gathered thus far.

I do have to agree the showmanship has been wild… we had to seek out the Redcurves and they were not “present” initially… seems they were behind the scenes, though.
cd3vane

PiaPol wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:11 pm
cd3vane wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:06 pm So we have mention of the wheel being spun again, does that make Dorothea an elite? Or at least he had to have been invited to the event where they picked Kansas in the first place, since Maddison told Haley that Dorothea was the one that chose it.

I for some reason imagined Dorothea suggesting Kansas as his pick and there being many locations on the wheel, all suggestions from members of whatever group this is.

Maddison’s “it should’ve been Rome” comment is what lead me to believe this, as Rome was likely her pick.

This is merely inference based on the information we have gathered thus far.

I do have to agree the showmanship has been wild… we had to seek out the Redcurves and they were not “present” initially… seems they were behind the scenes, though.
I do like the idea that they all got their picks up there, I originally just thought it was one of the options and she wanted to go but this is more fun lol. I still think the fact Dorothea was involved in this at all is a huge fact, from what we have seen of the Elites there's such a huge difference in everything between them and Dorothea/ The Redcurves. I can't quite imagine them having their fancy wheel spinning party to find out what they are doing next and Dorothea showing up in a sleeveless shirt and shouting to put Kansas on the board. So how deep does the act go if we assume it's an act?
Screaming into the void
blondie

93: Love is the law, love under will.
PiaPol

blondie wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 9:27 pm We talked about this before…
Can always trust you to figure out what’s going on when the brain fog gets in my way. That’s when the seed was planted in my brain!