/// FAQ

EXILED: CROOKED ROSE WOODS.
FAQ, Ticket discussion, planning, and chat about the event.
Lexthewolf

Are we allowed to bring water bottles? Will water be available at the haunt?
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
opulens
Site Admin

Notys wrote: Sun Sep 08, 2024 2:33 am Also, concerning the carnival and interactions -- are participants advised to bring extra cash for things like cotton candy, hot dogs, games? Or is it a cashless venue?
Yes, there is also merchandise and other wallet-tempting opportunities. While there will be card readers at certain places, we'd recommend some paper money.

The Redcurves are not exactly adept with Bluetooth card terminals.
opulens
Site Admin

Lexthewolf wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 12:04 pm Are we allowed to bring water bottles? Will water be available at the haunt?
Water will be available at the haunt. Personally, I would not bring a large water bottle, I'd prefer to have as little on me as possible.

Blessings.
Lexthewolf

Oooh. Heard.

Two more questions
Does level 3 include more than just the opulence tent?
And if i brought a box of candy, can you make sure it gets to the right person?
opulens
Site Admin

Lexthewolf wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 12:20 pm Oooh. Heard.

Two more questions
Does level 3 include more than just the opulence tent?
And if i brought a box of candy, can you make sure it gets to the right person?
Level 3 allows you to leave the carnival and return to it if you wish, and return to the trail, back and forth as often as you wish (or until physically unable to walk any more), before entering the Opulence tent. Once you have exited the Opulence tent, your red ticket is swapped for a yellow ticket, and you no longer have Level 3 privileges. You will exit back into the carnival, where again you can stay, but upon leaving, your time in both the Level 3 and Level 2 areas will end.

Blessings.
Lexthewolf

I won’t be skipping another leg day 🫡
campbellstruts

If I do walk long enough to the point where I am physically unable to, will someone be there to princess carry me to my car?
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
KAYLYN

campbellstruts wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 9:56 am If I do walk long enough to the point where I am physically unable to, will someone be there to princess carry me to my car?
I'm sure they'd just leave you there. Or toss your weak body to the side with the rest of them. :)