9/9 Campbell Experience with Maddy/Elites/Redcurves

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
Whoischelsea

So you can just be initiated into the redcurves? I always thought it was some sort of family and that "blood" was important. I guess you don't have to be a blood relative, but maybe you can just bleed for them. It is giving blood cult vibes. I hope Madelyn will be okay. I really fear for her safety now. I am glad you made it out okay as well!! The book "Abnormal and Normal Sex-ways" is the book Buck was reading! Anything in particular that was interesting about that one?
I figured out how to edit this
kevin

campbellstruts wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 12:43 pm when Madelyn was grabbed and shoved on the ground and Dorothea told her to change, he specifically yelled, "You're a fuckin Redcurve now". I have a feeling that there is an actual family called the Redcurves (i.e. Hesta, Dorothea, Frank, Gord, Cletums, Nash, Ernest, etc.....), but that they are also recruiting people into their family.

Kinda like when you're not really related to someone but they consider you part of their family because of the supposed relationship. I think Maddy has been indoctrinated/forced into being a Redcurve.
Could be that some (or all) of the other, named Redcurves are like Madelyn and they're just further down the path. Hesta, in particular, looks very familiar to me. Maybe it's just a familiar face, maybe it's something else going on.
haleywilde

campbellstruts wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:03 pm
cd3vane wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 1:00 pm I had 2 general questions about the experience, what was the vibe towards you? Did it feel like they were trying to scare you away or indoctrinate you in or something else? What was Maddie's vibe did she seem scared or was she there to be indoctrinated and okay with it? If these were already answered somewhere apologies but think it would be good to get a read on these things in general lol
Felt like I was there to be a witness but also that they were trying to intimidate me. Maddie was terrified and angry. Pissed at me for not helping her, (then again, how could I when she refused to communicate with me?) and also pissed at the redcurves because she definitely did not like what was going on.
Maddy's entire journey is so interesting to me. She really can't be mad at you (or any of us) for not helping her when she wouldn't accept help.

Also, overseer mentioned that Maddy was upset that they wouldn't give her a bigger "role," right? Maybe this was all an "audition"/opportunity for Maddy to show that she has the acting capabilities and dedication to be a larger part of whatever is going on. Why else would she willingly go to a location where she knows the elites are, if she was trying to escape?

idk. I'm not sure if any of this makes any sense, but Maddy really boggles me and I'm trying to figure it out...
merely someone at the edge.