Hesta is not okay.

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
Lexthewolf

I'm summarizing the events up until this point in time.

Hesta called me in middle or late August, she warned me that a sweet tooth would be the least of my concerns soon. She created an Instagram account in September and started following us. Kevin got a call from Dorothea requesting Kevin to get his daughter off of social media. In my personal conversations with Hesta I've learned she doesn't trust anyone but herself. Kevin got a call from Dorothea asking what a podcast was and that two guys wanted to do a podcast with Dorothea but he felt unsure. Kevin asked Hesta what she thought about that, and Hesta responded with a pink sparkling poop emoji.

Kevin got a gif message from Hesta "Someone is here.", she went radio silent on him. I message Hesta and tell her that Kevin said something concerning and I asked if everything was okay. She responded "We are not okay." and hasn't responded to any of my inquiries. Today, she reposted notys's reel to her story, with the caption "I'm not ok, ok?"

I'm worried that something could be happening to my friend. Has anyone else heard from Hesta in the past... I don't know, 12 hours? Has anyone been able to communicate with her???
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
Notys

https://imgur.com/a/xY9KDBM

She asked if I will save her. I just replied "from who? . Yes, but I can't promise will be successful".

*GULPS*
Notys

Theory:: Hesta is a lure. The bait. The damsel in distress. We know so little about her, except cute interaction over social media. Hesta, you blode hair blue-doe-eyed young lady..... nice try. I say try, but I'd likely let her guide me into the dark anyway.
KAYLYN

Lexthewolf wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 11:57 am I'm summarizing the events up until this point in time.

Hesta called me in middle or late August, she warned me that a sweet tooth would be the least of my concerns soon. She created an Instagram account in September and started following us. Kevin got a call from Dorothea requesting Kevin to get his daughter off of social media. In my personal conversations with Hesta I've learned she doesn't trust anyone but herself. Kevin got a call from Dorothea asking what a podcast was and that two guys wanted to do a podcast with Dorothea but he felt unsure. Kevin asked Hesta what she thought about that, and Hesta responded with a pink sparkling poop emoji.

Kevin got a gif message from Hesta "Someone is here.", she went radio silent on him. I message Hesta and tell her that Kevin said something concerning and I asked if everything was okay. She responded "We are not okay." and hasn't responded to any of my inquiries. Today, she reposted notys's reel to her story, with the caption "I'm not ok, ok?"

I'm worried that something could be happening to my friend. Has anyone else heard from Hesta in the past... I don't know, 12 hours? Has anyone been able to communicate with her???
Yes been speaking with her off and on
haleywilde

It is interesting that Hesta would be in danger. It's painted that the Redcurves are in control- so is she afraid of someone on the inside (Hank, her dad, etc.)? The elites?
Or something bigger that we're unaware of? The "other group" that we've been hinting at?
merely someone at the edge.
haleywilde

Notys wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 2:57 pm Theory:: Hesta is a lure. The bait. The damsel in distress. We know so little about her, except cute interaction over social media. Hesta, you blode hair blue-doe-eyed young lady..... nice try. I say try, but I'd likely let her guide me into the dark anyway.
I like this theory, but her dad is trying to get her off of social media and this entire thing appears to be a bit of a rebellion or cry for help from her. That fact leads me to lean towards her being genuine.
blondie

haleywilde wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 5:51 pm
Notys wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 2:57 pm Theory:: Hesta is a lure. The bait. The damsel in distress. We know so little about her, except cute interaction over social media. Hesta, you blode hair blue-doe-eyed young lady..... nice try. I say try, but I'd likely let her guide me into the dark anyway.
I like this theory, but her dad is trying to get her off of social media and this entire thing appears to be a bit of a rebellion or cry for help from her. That fact leads me to lean towards her being genuine.
Unlessssss, he’s the one using her as bait and is trying to throw us off the scent? The king of the double bluff or whatever… (I don’t think that’s the right phrase but I’m weary, lol)

I’m actually more worried for Lex. I have been worried for a while. We still haven’t seen any repercussions that we were threatened with for the Pink Socks situation and I worry Hesta is the lure to her personal doom…
93: Love is the law, love under will.
haleywilde

blondie wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 6:02 pm
Unlessssss, he’s the one using her as bait and is trying to throw us off the scent? The king of the double bluff or whatever… (I don’t think that’s the right phrase but I’m weary, lol)

I’m actually more worried for Lex. I have been worried for a while. We still haven’t seen any repercussions that we were threatened with for the Pink Socks situation and I worry Hesta is the lure to her personal doom…
That is true. I think I saw someone mention this before, but maybe the reason that her communication is so strange is that it's not actually her. Dorothea seems like the type of guy who would just communicate through strange gifs and stickers, but maybe all the Redcurves are alike in that way.
Notys

It's my choice. My reality is I -will try- to save her. It's in my nature to set trust aside and help those I am capable....

However.

Has anyone here ever seen the movie "knock knock"? 😅 I wish I could post the star wars "it's a trap" meme.
Notys

For the record! Hesta shared the song I made for/with her in a story with the words "I'm not ok, ok?".

I didn't realize until now it was likely seen by others as something posted by her.

I put context for the song in another thread. Basically I said I wanted to make a song together what are her favorite instruments and a mood she wanted to create. She replied multiple instruments and "Euphoria".

I'm not involved in the exiled. there's no need to get hopeful if you find me on Instagram unless you're just wanting a pal to chat with about DLB/exiled/immersive stuff.
Lexthewolf

haleywilde wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 6:14 pm

That is true. I think I saw someone mention this before, but maybe the reason that her communication is so strange is that it's not actually her. Dorothea seems like the type of guy who would just communicate through strange gifs and stickers, but maybe all the Redcurves are alike in that way.
Oh my Skybob you’re right. We haven’t seen the consequences of my actions yet. Maybe something horrifying is waiting for me in the woods…
Caboose04

Talking with her. I asked if she was ok and she sent back a sticker saying "I have to return some videotapes" I am not sure what that means lol
cd3vane

Caboose04 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:31 pm Talking with her. I asked if she was ok and she sent back a sticker saying "I have to return some videotapes" I am not sure what that means lol
American Psycho? Could be an Elites reference calling them crazy?
Screaming into the void
Caboose04

cd3vane wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:33 pm
Caboose04 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:31 pm Talking with her. I asked if she was ok and she sent back a sticker saying "I have to return some videotapes" I am not sure what that means lol
Oh I am dumb. I wasn't even thinking like that haha Or her making a reference as she is like Bateman and doesn't have emotion to be "ok" in response to me asking. I was thinking she actually had tapes to return hahaha
Notys

Caboose04 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:37 pm
cd3vane wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 8:33 pm
Oh I am dumb. I wasn't even thinking like that haha Or her making a reference as she is like Bateman and doesn't have emotion to be "ok" in response to me asking. I was thinking she actually had tapes to return hahaha
Cameraman tapes?
Lexthewolf

wait, refresh me, how were we threatened?
Now that I think about it... Hesta's final words to me , "a rotten tooth will be the least of your concerns soon" which DOES sound kinda threatening. I do wonder... since we live in America and teeth are luxury bones, what's more worrisome than a rotten tooth?
Phantomess16

Notys wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2024 6:30 pm

Has anyone here ever seen the movie "knock knock"? 😅 I wish I could post the star wars "it's a trap" meme.
Yes, and I wish I hadn't. That meme is good though.
:X: I move the stars for no one.