#MadelynRedcurve?

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
KAYLYN

What's this mean for the rest of us? Those were have received boxes, are they to be the next?
campbellstruts

so when I asked dairy king about if that was an initiation, didn't get a good response. But I would bank on the elites are selling people out to the redcurves for some ritual that the elites will gain power from. don't know how, kinda just brain vomit.
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
KAYLYN

I think like Kassidy mentioned, maybe this is what the Polaroids of us are for? Details on each of us and about us being watched. Who would be best and easiest vs who would put up a fight.. maybe this is why the questions for the level 3 tickets. It was another way of sorting us out.
KAYLYN

Are they under some kind of spell that keeps them from seeing the truth, is that why the wanted their witch back, to finish what was started.
PiaPol

Kaymart wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 10:46 pm I think like Kassidy mentioned, maybe this is what the Polaroids of us are for? Details on each of us and about us being watched. Who would be best and easiest vs who would put up a fight.. maybe this is why the questions for the level 3 tickets. It was another way of sorting us out.
There are several of us with our pictures taken but no box. No one is safe!
blondie

Just for clarification- Maddy hasn’t become a Redcurve. Redcurve is blood. The hashtags have been very clear who is a Redcurve (Dorothea, Cletums, Lily, Hesta, Ernest, Gord, Frank). The rest like Molly, Izzy, Stevie, Buck, and now Maddy, are handlers, Rosebuds… members of the family in a way, yes. But the distinction is very clear in my opinion. They don’t throw around their surname lightly.

I think the handlers do go through a kind of indoctrination and initiation - whether that is voluntary or not… well…
93: Love is the law, love under will.
mart

blondie wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 7:18 am Just for clarification- Maddy hasn’t become a Redcurve. Redcurve is blood. The hashtags have been very clear who is a Redcurve (Dorothea, Cletums, Lily, Hesta, Ernest, Gord, Frank). The rest like Molly, Izzy, Stevie, Buck, and now Maddy, are handlers, Rosebuds… members of the family in a way, yes. But the distinction is very clear in my opinion. They don’t throw around their surname lightly.

I think the handlers do go through a kind of indoctrination and initiation - whether that is voluntary or not… well…
Marriage has already been mentioned, whether it is consentual, arranged, or forced. If they carry value in marriage in order to conceive. This could be the only way to carry on the bloodline.
KAYLYN

blondie wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2024 7:18 am Just for clarification- Maddy hasn’t become a Redcurve. Redcurve is blood. The hashtags have been very clear who is a Redcurve (Dorothea, Cletums, Lily, Hesta, Ernest, Gord, Frank). The rest like Molly, Izzy, Stevie, Buck, and now Maddy, are handlers, Rosebuds… members of the family in a way, yes. But the distinction is very clear in my opinion. They don’t throw around their surname lightly.

I know that's why the question mark. Meaning is this her path that she is heading towards. What's in store for her kinda thing.
haleywilde

KAYLYN wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2024 10:34 pm What's this mean for the rest of us? Those were have received boxes, are they to be the next?
I have a hard time believing that everyone who received boxes will end up with Maddy's fate. I got a box and was called upon by the elites, and spent my entire day with them. I would be shocked if that somehow turned into me "becoming" a Redcurve.
merely someone at the edge.