9/12 - HESTA IG - The Blood Run is over?

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
cd3vane

Notys wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 2:07 pm I think they used blood in the rehearsal for the first time. Formerly working on a few horror productions and many haunts involving blood I know something. Blood gets everywhere and it stains. When we rehearsed we did everything without blood rehearsal wise and one final run with blood. Calling it a blood run makes sense.

Either that or they used, like, -- real blood -- this time.

Are we getting some "behind the scenes" lingo stuff ....?
This is interesting, we also got a post from the actual Exiled account at almost the exact same time talking about getting covered in blood, dirt, sweat and mud so it does seem like these are things that are currently on their mind and could be what she is referencing, maybe that is the last real rehearsal and from now on it is for real with actual participants so she is needed elsewhere and wont be on IG anymore
Screaming into the void
Notys

cd3vane wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 2:25 pm
Notys wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 2:07 pm I think they used blood in the rehearsal for the first time. Formerly working on a few horror productions and many haunts involving blood I know something. Blood gets everywhere and it stains. When we rehearsed we did everything without blood rehearsal wise and one final run with blood. Calling it a blood run makes sense.

Either that or they used, like, -- real blood -- this time.

Are we getting some "behind the scenes" lingo stuff ....?
This is interesting, we also got a post from the actual Exiled account at almost the exact same time talking about getting covered in blood, dirt, sweat and mud so it does seem like these are things that are currently on their mind and could be what she is referencing, maybe that is the last real rehearsal and from now on it is for real with actual participants so she is needed elsewhere and wont be on IG anymore
My thoughts exactly. Last real rehearsal.

Also, the fact I put the baited sticker and she said "aaaaand hooked." On solely what appears to be only my voice message. So she flat admits to some form of baiting and that the hook was successful.

Oof. 9 days for me to figure things out best I can before showtime.