Spitballing

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
PiaPol

campbellstruts wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 9:02 pm
Lexthewolf wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 8:54 pm Oh my GOD Campbell.

In my conversations with notys (another participant), Notys asked what Hesta what she was doing and Hesta responded that she was putting some tapes away on the night Madelyn got gimme'd... tapes we've associated with the Elites who, we assume, are the Briarberg foundation.

Wasn't there a cowboy church on the property too?
Bent knee cowboy church….? Church of the bent knee cowboy….? Something like that but yes.
Bent Knee Cowboy Church.

Also, Dan let me listen to the tape with DLB watching. After a while he took the headphones away and said I shouldn’t listen. Something like that? My original account of the event is probably more accurate.
Notys

In my conversations with notys (another participant), Notys asked what Hesta what she was doing and Hesta responded that she was putting some tapes away on the night Madelyn got gimme'd... tapes we've associated with the Elites who, we assume, are the Briarberg foundation.

It actually wasn't me that had the experience of the returning some tapes sticker. I read about it on here. I figured Cameraman was involved but now the audio tapes make more sense.

Does anyone recall any specifics about the stories on the tapes? I read they were stories.
Were they actual Bible stories from the real Bible? Or simply Bible like stories?
Lexthewolf

Notys wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:53 pm wasn't me that had the experience of the returning some tapes sticker. I read about it on here
Oh! haha! my b, my b! :)
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
Caboose04

Lexthewolf wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:55 pm
Notys wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:53 pm wasn't me that had the experience of the returning some tapes sticker. I read about it on here
Oh! haha! my b, my b! :)
Haha yeah that was me that she said "I Have To Return Some Videotapes" :P
campbellstruts

Notys wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 10:53 pm

It actually wasn't me that had the experience of the returning some tapes sticker. I read about it on here. I figured Cameraman was involved but now the audio tapes make more sense.

Does anyone recall any specifics about the stories on the tapes? I read they were stories.
Were they actual Bible stories from the real Bible? Or simply Bible like stories?
Actually bible stories.

Shadrach, Mesach, and Abednego in the Furnace

Jesus being tempted by Satan in the Desert

Raising Lazarus from the Dead

David and Goliath

Daniel and the Lions Den
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
Notys

campbellstruts wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 11:56 pm

Actually bible stories.

David and Goliath

Daniel and the Lions Den
Thank you, Campbell. Now we have some stuff we can mention directly if we'd like.

Perhaps I'll ask Cletums his favorite verse (betting it's John 3:16 the one everyone knows) lol
campbellstruts

Notys wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 11:35 am
campbellstruts wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2024 11:56 pm

Actually bible stories.

David and Goliath

Daniel and the Lions Den
Thank you, Campbell. Now we have some stuff we can mention directly if we'd like.

Perhaps I'll ask Cletums his favorite verse (betting it's John 3:16 the one everyone knows) lol
this is definitely gonna be on my list of things to keep at the forefront of my mind too when I go through the haunt.
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
KAYLYN

I'm wondering if these calls and what not give us a bit of subliminal messaging. DLB tallest about how cotton candy can take you down one path of choosing to buy a hot dog will be another. Muntzie mentioned hot dogs in our convos and I'll probably try to pon point more things that stick out like that. Are they trying to get us where they want us to go? I wonder if I get presented with an option of which way this way or that way and if it correlates with anything that's been said if it'll ring a bell and that's why I'll choose that path.