9/13 - IG STORY - feat Hesta

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
blondie

Posting this here because I think it warrants a continuation of the discussion on what Hesta meant yesterday:
IMG_3711_optimized_250.jpeg

Also, opulens popped up in our Discord while we were briefly reacting to it to say:
IMG_3712.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
93: Love is the law, love under will.
blondie

I think this adds further support to the theory that Hesta was always part of this, and that her mic drop was literally her way of saying that she won’t be active on IG anymore? I mean… looks like she’s busy…

More evidence for the lure theory too…
Lexthewolf

"Laugh and nibble, taste the lie / each mouthful, a slow goodbye."

She was bait... all along. My... "friend" wasn't a damsel in distress, but a siren who lured us all to... the edge.
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
blondie

Lexthewolf wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 11:07 am "Laugh and nibble, taste the lie / each mouthful, a slow goodbye."

She was bait... all along. My... "friend" wasn't a damsel in distress, but a siren who lured us all to... the edge.
Sorry this happened to you my friend but at least you found out BEFORE you made your way through the woods…
Lexthewolf

HOW COULD SHE? I sent her pictures of Greg, the little alien abortion who lives on top of my fridge

This is starting to feel a WHOLE lot more real than it did just a few months ago... I'm nervous, I'm excited, but also *chuckles* I'm in danger.

All jokes aside, I'm not sure how in-person experiences go, but if I get the chance to ask a question like I did during previous (zoom) experiences, I think I've settled on one about lore-building
cd3vane

Lexthewolf wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 11:54 am HOW COULD SHE? I sent her pictures of Greg, the little alien abortion who lives on top of my fridge

This is starting to feel a WHOLE lot more real than it did just a few months ago... I'm nervous, I'm excited, but also *chuckles* I'm in danger.

All jokes aside, I'm not sure how in-person experiences go, but if I get the chance to ask a question like I did during previous (zoom) experiences, I think I've settled on one about lore-building
I enjoy greg, that is all
Screaming into the void
blondie

Lexthewolf wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 11:54 am All jokes aside, I'm not sure how in-person experiences go, but if I get the chance to ask a question like I did during previous (zoom) experiences, I think I've settled on one about lore-building
Tbh, every time I’ve known a question or opportunity is coming, I’ve prepared and every time the response has been “nope, try again” until they are satisfied they’ve got to the deepest level of truth…
Notys

blondie wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 11:04 am I think this adds further support to the theory that Hesta was always part of this, and that her mic drop was literally her way of saying that she won’t be active on IG anymore? I mean… looks like she’s busy…

More evidence for the lure theory too…
Cheers, Blondie.
She definitely hit a hook line and sinker.

If Hesta is even her real name and not some act they've put together with/through the elite.

I knew she wasn't needing to be saved.

Last time I went "to save someone" that person ended up being one of the ones in control.

I wouldn't be surprised.
kevin

Not trying to be an ass here, but why did you feel like she was your friend in this?

We’ve seen evidence that the Redcurves have the capacity for violence, she comes from that world, and she ended her call with a threat (or at least a maliciousness that it was clear she was going to let happen): “But sugar will be the least of your concerns soon.”

I’m not even sure she was intended as a lure. Sure, she seemed sweeter than the other Redcurves, she was definitely the chattiest. But she also communicated in a way that left a lot of room for interpretation and allowed those talking to her to fill in the gaps.

We were the ones who put a lot out there into the idea of who Hesta is, or who we wanted her to be. But there’s not really any evidence she’s any of that. She is a Redcurve after all, and they all seem to be working towards the same goal.
KAYLYN

Everyone is gonna come back with a different opinion after this of all their "besties" so I agree with you Kevin. They all had one goal in this, and it was not to be a true friend but a "friend" in disguise.
kevin

I don’t even really think any of them are trying to be our friends. They’re friendly, sure, but that doesn’t mean much.

Clicked in my head right after I posted, but keep thinking of the scorpion and the frog. We maybe have common cause or reasons to be friendly to each other, but we shouldn’t forget the nature of the people in this world.
haleywilde

kevin wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 12:40 pm Not trying to be an ass here, but why did you feel like she was your friend in this?

We’ve seen evidence that the Redcurves have the capacity for violence, she comes from that world, and she ended her call with a threat (or at least a maliciousness that it was clear she was going to let happen): “But sugar will be the least of your concerns soon.”

I’m not even sure she was intended as a lure. Sure, she seemed sweeter than the other Redcurves, she was definitely the chattiest. But she also communicated in a way that left a lot of room for interpretation and allowed those talking to her to fill in the gaps.

We were the ones who put a lot out there into the idea of who Hesta is, or who we wanted her to be. But there’s not really any evidence she’s any of that. She is a Redcurve after all, and they all seem to be working towards the same goal.
not an asshole, this is one of the more reasonable posts we’ve seen. I always had a weariness gut feeling towards Hesta that I couldn’t pinpoint, and I think you put it into words for me. We have to be careful not to paint our hopes and wishes onto a blank canvas just because they let us… that’s how we get into trouble.
merely someone at the edge.
haleywilde

kevin wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 12:48 pm I don’t even really think any of them are trying to be our friends. They’re friendly, sure, but that doesn’t mean much.

Clicked in my head right after I posted, but keep thinking of the scorpion and the frog. We maybe have common cause or reasons to be friendly to each other, but we shouldn’t forget the nature of the people in this world.
Yeah, I’ve never gotten a vibe from any Redcurve, even after meeting in person, that they wanted to be my friend. Maybe it’s because there just really isn’t any reason for them to be.

The elites, on the other hand, I feel like they do butter people up and try to gain trust and loyalty. I think it speaks to who needs something and who doesn’t. Maybe the Redcurves really are the ones in control.
merely someone at the edge.
Lexthewolf

kevin wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 12:40 pm Not trying to be an ass here, but why did you feel like she was your friend in this?

I’m a lil bit naive… life’s more interesting that way
Notys

Kevin, you're absolutely correct. Even tho in real life I'd avoid someone like a killer family... in this "safe" world, I can explore what that'd be like. But yes they're not giving any reason to like OR dislike. I think they care less.

I do believe Hesta was a successful lure of our time and emotions - perhaps keeping our time occupied for some nefarious reasons.

Regardless, I have a hunch it's deeper than the red curves or the elite. When people like those two get together, it's possible they're only working "together" to destroy an enemy that's common held by both. I'm all for helping both of them if that IS the case.... keep enemies closer, "relatives" closer is the saying right lol
UnseenPresence

kevin wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2024 12:48 pm I don’t even really think any of them are trying to be our friends. They’re friendly, sure, but that doesn’t mean much.

Clicked in my head right after I posted, but keep thinking of the scorpion and the frog.
Thank you for saying it like this. You've hit the nail on the head of how I have been trying to explain my stance. I have no hatred nor specific love for the Redcurves (although frankly, once I realized they are carnival folk at heart, I am more sympathetic). But we have no reason to believe they are friends, and some evidence to the contrary.
We Are Such Stuff As Dreams Are Made On...