Suprise surprise

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
KAYLYN

I knew it was coming when I least expect it sure enough laying here in bed. Watching TV, private caller. I knew who it was. I answer the phone. It is the one the only Dymuntz, asking how I am, referred to me as octo mom. She's a funny one. Asked if I had anything incubating, told her no thata not happening for me anymore. Said she didn't know what kind of parasites I was into lol. Apparently not everyone can be in the bath tub doing lines of coke, since I'm laying in bed at its almost 11pm here. Asked what I was looking forward to, told her Hesta has been quite the talk. I'm not sure why but I am very intrigued to meet her. Now, I can't quite remember how she brought it up, But she mentioned about me liking hot dogs. I'm sure that kind of was a sexual reference because I have so many kids once again. But then I got to thinking I have been having a lot of hot dogs lately. You know my kids football games, concession food. It's kind of the easy thing to eat so now I'm not just sure what she meant by that. Asked if I was mad at her because of when she was calling me, of course I wasn't.. I guess that's when I said or talked about missing her call because Mom things and sick babies and then that's when she referred to. Not everybody can be in the bathtub doing lines of Coke eh so be it. told her how I tried to get there sooner but it's just not happening so my date's not going to be until October. But that's okay. I'll be patient. I've learned being patient does more good than harm. Like all calls I can hear her typing away, she tells me she has all that she needs. Blessings, continue to hear her typing and then hang up. I'm glad she called, it was nice to hear her voice and quirky laugh. I am surprised I was up, usually I'm out by 9!
Lexthewolf

Oh! I’m so happy you got a call!!!

I think she brought up hot dogs because it’s related to a Hank/Hesta storyline. Not confirmed but… we assume Hank is Hesta’s ex-husband (again we’re not entirely sure here). Darren also mentioned something in a podcast a while back about getting a certain interaction if you buy a hotdog and a completely different interaction if you buy a hot dog and cotton candy
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
KAYLYN

It's just funny cause of course she's talking about incubating and all my kids and then says something about me liking hot dogs. And of course my mind goes to the gutter, but then my mind also starts questioning once I hung up like wait a minute. I have been having a lot of hot dogs lol like for real all my kids football games and cheer I get a hot dog for dinner while there lmao
Dymuntz

KAYLYN wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 11:08 pm And of course my mind goes to the gutter
Good. 😘
Lexthewolf

KAYLYN wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 10:58 pm Like all calls I can hear her typing away, she tells me she has all that she needs
Crackpot theory: these calls are collecting information about us. I wonder if it's related to make level 3 experiences more... unique/personal. I I wonder if Dymuntz and opulens are... dare I say... game masters?
from dust we were created, to dust we shall return.
ToCarp

Hmmmmm...... 👀👀👀
campbellstruts

Lexthewolf wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 4:32 pm
KAYLYN wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 10:58 pm Like all calls I can hear her typing away, she tells me she has all that she needs
Crackpot theory: these calls are collecting information about us. I wonder if it's related to make level 3 experiences more... unique/personal. I I wonder if Dymuntz and opulens are... dare I say... game masters?
that is precisely what they are doing

for example, dymuntz's phone call to me a few weeks ago when I was done trauma dumping she basically said "I have everything I need. you can stop now"

could be making that up, its blurry IDK but that has been said quite a bit to a lot of people.

im interested to see what they do with the information I gave them..mostly because the way we filled out that application/the information we gave them on the phone calls, providing everyone was honest, was us basically telling them our deep dark secrets/demons and whatever. I'd be interested to see how they take what I/others have given them and twist it into something frightening - I say this because there's a few things I mentioned where I was like "how in the world are they going to make this scary?" simply because I've been dealing with whatever it was my whole life.

I cannot wait to see how they do this.
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
kassidy.exe

Ever since it was really mentioned that this would be more of a personalized experience, I knew that every little interaction that has happened is them collecting data on us. They figure out what gets under our skin. They even treat us differently depending on who they are talking to between participants, which I think is really cool. It would be easy to treat everyone the same, but I can tell a lot of effort is being put in to really make things personal for all of us.
chose to be exiled. #karaokefinalgirl
KAYLYN

kassidy.exe wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 7:04 pm Ever since it was really mentioned that this would be more of a personalized experience, I knew that every little interaction that has happened is them collecting data on us. They figure out what gets under our skin. They even treat us differently depending on who they are talking to between participants, which I think is really cool. It would be easy to treat everyone the same, but I can tell a lot of effort is being put in to really make things personal for all of us.
Poor Caboose has had the toughest of them down his back lol. Dorothea really has given him quite the experience quite like no other!!! I usually the term poor lightly cause you know he still had an awesome time!