9/10 - IG - THE MAN WITH NO NAME

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
blondie

THE MAN WITH NO NAME

“I have a condition. #TheManWithNoName”

Our Dairy King… they’re just messing with us now
93: Love is the law, love under will.
campbellstruts

Yeah :( I’m sad I couldn’t figure out his name or affliction. He just said maybe later.
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
haleywilde

Why does this make me so sad :(

I'm glad that we as a community have grown such an affection towards him and given him so many silly but loving nicknames. He deserves a name.

It is funny that even Maddison seems to have adopted the name "milkman" as well, as that's what she called him when I was with her.
merely someone at the edge.
blondie

If we didn’t have so many good names for him already, I would christen him “Nemo”
93: Love is the law, love under will.
ToCarp

Officially, this evening...I asked the Dairy King for his real name....
campbellstruts

ToCarp wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 12:35 am Officially, this evening...I asked the Dairy King for his real name....
I'm assuming you're sworn to secrecy/on a gag order/can't tell us because we haven't gone through the haunt yet...

but if not - PLEASE TELL US
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
ToCarp

campbellstruts wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 7:54 pm
ToCarp wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2024 12:35 am Officially, this evening...I asked the Dairy King for his real name....
I'm assuming you're sworn to secrecy/on a gag order/can't tell us because we haven't gone through the haunt yet...

I was not sworn to secrecy on this one... just want sure if you wanted me to say......
campbellstruts

ToCarp wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 4:30 pm
campbellstruts wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2024 7:54 pm

I was not sworn to secrecy on this one... just want sure if you wanted me to say......
GIIIIRLLLL. spill the beans!!!
ToCarp

I straight asked... Sir, may i ask...What is your real name?? He smirked and said.... Dairy King !
campbellstruts

ToCarp wrote: Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:04 pm I straight asked... Sir, may i ask...What is your real name?? He smirked and said.... Dairy King !
*whispers* “…dammit”
ToCarp

....Exactly... but he was so kind