/// Instagram Reel - Monday, July 8th - Response to Call Post

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
campbellstruts

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9LG-12S ... BiNWFlZA==

It's a good thing they respect the fact that I posted it without permission, lol. But. What do you think WIB meant about solving this together/working together/working with her? Trying to think about what that might mean but all I can say is I'm all for it.
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
lazysmartperson

campbellstruts wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 3:04 pm https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9LG-12S ... BiNWFlZA==

It's a good thing they respect the fact that I posted it without permission, lol. But. What do you think WIB meant about solving this together/working together/working with her? Trying to think about what that might mean but all I can say is I'm all for it.
working for her how? cause i'm imagining you standing next to polaroid and camcorder guy furiously drawing on a tablet
“Every blessing ignored becomes a curse.” - The Alchemist
campbellstruts

(Kylo Ren voice) "Moorree... MORE!!!!"

No but on a serious note, I can remember opulens saying that my cultish adoration would take me places. Maybe it's starting to develop a sense of trust or worship in the sense that now it's getting to the point where sides are being established/chosen?
I shall not be afraid of the terror in the night, nor the evil that walketh in darkness - because I have made the Lord my refuge.
blondie

So much to take from that reel…

It links into something we have often talked about as a community… how much impact our actions and choices have on what happens. You met a woman who inspired your art, you created an image of her, and then in the reel, your image comes to life…

In terms of working with her, I have given this a lot of thought today. In pondering the question or questions I want to ask, a big one I considered was “how can I be of service?” My issue with this is that I don’t know what her agenda is. Is she a friend or foe? I may be old and cynical but I am wary of jumping into bed with someone when I don’t know what that means… but you have to follow your gut, just as I have to follow mine…

And finally, “blessings”…
93: Love is the law, love under will.
campbellstruts

"What can I do for you?" another good question.

I feel like there is so much information floating around that I don't really know what to do with it sometimes. But that's a good thing to keep in the back of my mind, like:

"What do you need from me/from others?"
"What can I do for you?"

Essentially I'm just gonna keep doing what I'm doing because I'm just me at the end of the day, but those are questions I want to ask. Maybe I will have to keep building up trust first.
cd3vane

Most of this so far seems to be about getting the word out and recruiting "fine, you want to help me get the word out, let's do this together" is the quote from the video so it seems they like the way you promote this with art and posting the video etc. But I agree with blondie and hope that whatever is coming next might clarify a bit more of what you would be helping her do because it is certainly harder to promote something when you aren't sure what you are promoting but you've done a great job so far so congrats!!
Screaming into the void
campbellstruts

cd3vane wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 3:21 pm it is certainly harder to promote something when you aren't sure what you are promoting
Literally

ALSO SOMETHING I WANT TO HIGHLIGHT: So there’s a theory there, maybe the WIB does all the interviews and the asking of questions, and it’s her henchmen/muscle that coordinate the details. Also the fact that the drawing that got the attention was the WIB, not camcorder guy. Like they want all the attention on her, not her goon squad. I say this because every message I have had with the exiledkc instagram has been I/Me/My, the only time it has ever been "We" is when they told me "we will meet you at (insert location for first interaction)."

Just wanted to point that out.
Whoischelsea

campbellstruts wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2024 3:04 pm https://www.instagram.com/reel/C9LG-12S ... BiNWFlZA==

I agree with cd3vane about it maybe meaning that they want you to help spread the word about Exiled, especially since you are a local in KC! How exactly they are going to want you to do that though...? It seems like they (WIB & friends) trust you and see potential in you. ALSO YOUR ART MOVING WAS SO COOL!! HELLO?? I am excited to see where this leads, if we get any more answers about the WIB, and to see more of your art. Part of me realllly hopes she actually works for MIB and they are actually just in the KC woods looking for E.T.
I figured out how to edit this
blondie

I had a thought and it’s not really important anymore but anyway… here it is:

When Cammie posted to IG that she had recorded her call, I know some of us winced a little. In our experience, “they” can always record you, but you can’t record “them”.

Thing is, Cammie didn’t know this. She saw them posting calls and figured it went both ways. We never thought to warn her. But turns out, it worked. They couldn’t be mad, because she didn’t know. Or maybe she did and just had the balls, for which she got respect… and we will just have to wait and see now what happens to Cammie next.
93: Love is the law, love under will.
Whoischelsea

blondie wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 2:18 pm I had a thought and it’s not really important anymore but anyway… here it is:

When Cammie posted to IG that she had recorded her call, I know some of us winced a little. In our experience, “they” can always record you, but you can’t record “them”.

Thing is, Cammie didn’t know this. She saw them posting calls and figured it went both ways. We never thought to warn her. But turns out, it worked. They couldn’t be mad, because she didn’t know. Or maybe she did and just had the balls, for which she got respect… and we will just have to wait and see now what happens to Cammie next.
Forgive me if I missed it - but did Cammie ever ask if anyone if it was a good way to get their attention? It seemed a little unusual. Whether she knew or not, it was courageous for sure! I hope she gets the answers she was looking for.
I figured out how to edit this
cd3vane

I didn't see her ask either I think she just saw that calls were going out and was prepared. I mean we did tell her to try to live stream her first interaction so maybe she just figured we try to record as much as we can which is true, but I don't think that was specifically talked about
Screaming into the void