INSTAGRAM REEL - 7/9/24 - THE STORY SO FAR

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
blondie

EXILED: The Story So Far (Part 1)

“She says she sees and hears you.
She says there’s more to come.”

Features singing from Cristen’s IG post and whispering from Blondie’s IG post
93: Love is the law, love under will.
Wanda102

The “she” in question here is presumably our original Woman in Black. That said, based on her video yesterday, I wouldn’t discount that our lost Cammie now finds herself a Woman in Black herself.

She sees and hears us. Best we keep giving her something to see and hear.
blondie

Wanda102 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 2:19 pm The “she” in question here is presumably our original Woman in Black. That said, based on her video yesterday, I wouldn’t discount that our lost Cammie now finds herself a Woman in Black herself.

She sees and hears us. Best we keep giving her something to see and hear.
See, I read it as the “she” is Cammie. That she’s letting us know we haven’t lost her completely, she just can’t respond right now. Even if it’s by choice, if she has no voice of her own… this worries me
cd3vane

I agree with blondie I read it as Cammie as well. The post before said "she's mine now" also talking about Cammie and personally I'm thinking the WIB is in control of the account right now so I didn't see it as being directed at the WIB. Cammie's IG account also has been liking comments on the recent posts and I commented "I'm glad she can still see and hear us" and she liked it which feels like as much confirmation as we're gonna get right now but definitely seems to point that way too
Screaming into the void
blondie

cd3vane wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 2:33 pm Cammie’s IG account also has been liking comments on the recent posts and I commented "I'm glad she can still see and hear us" and she liked it which feels like as much confirmation as we're gonna get right now but definitely seems to point that way too
I was wary about mentioning her still liking posts and comments in case it wasn’t allowed and she was secretly trying to let us know she’s ok and still loves us. But I guess she’s good at getting herself both in and out of trouble… I need to worry less
Whoischelsea

After reading this discussion I am a bit torn on whether the "she says she hears you" is WIB or Cammie - but from the way Cammie's look sort of changed in that video... I am starting to think it is the same...

The video saying that Cammie kept "knocking at their door" makes me think that answers will not just be given to us and that there are conditions if we want to know more. We can keep knocking but an answer might come with a price?

Also side note! OMG Cristen I didn't realize that was your singing!! That was beautiful holy shizzz I thought it was an already existing song!! The whole real gets a lot cooler and creepier when you realize the samples in them. I need Cristen and Blondie to do a podcast or song cover together now so we can hear their voices more :)
I figured out how to edit this
cd3vane

blondie wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 2:46 pm
cd3vane wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 2:33 pm Cammie’s IG account also has been liking comments on the recent posts and I commented "I'm glad she can still see and hear us" and she liked it which feels like as much confirmation as we're gonna get right now but definitely seems to point that way too
I was wary about mentioning her still liking posts and comments in case it wasn’t allowed and she was secretly trying to let us know she’s ok and still loves us. But I guess she’s good at getting herself both in and out of trouble… I need to worry less
Oops, Maybe I need to worry more I guess we'll find out
Screaming into the void
blondie

Whoischelsea wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 2:47 pm The video saying that Cammie kept "knocking at their door" makes me think that answers will not just be given to us and that there are conditions if we want to know more. We can keep knocking but an answer might come with a price?
After our respective phonecalls, Cammie kept knocking, while I was looking for the key
iambalrog

And that mention of THEM being the mystery…the connection to attic acquisition mystery boxes?

Please, if you are out there and had one of those boxes, we would love to know more of what was in there.
Blood runs deep.
haleywilde

Wanda102 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2024 2:19 pm The “she” in question here is presumably our original Woman in Black. That said, based on her video yesterday, I wouldn’t discount that our lost Cammie now finds herself a Woman in Black herself.
Yeah, I think this is why WIB made sure to say "you can refer to me as a woman in black" in her phone call, not the woman in black. There are (or will be) many of them I presume.
merely someone at the edge.