Instagram Reel 7/11 - TOMORROW NIGHT. KANSAS CITY. WALDO

Kansas City has experienced a lot of strange and unnerving events in 2024, and this is the place to discuss them.
Wanda102

Reel Link

Cammie appears, voice doubled and then split from our OG Woman in Black, answering some of our questions, including a call out to locals to promote and get eyes on Exlied.

Specifically "How can we serve you? We're simple narcissists, we want attention. We want you to find Kansas City celebrities and influencers who you admire and convince them to let us say hello. People of Kansas City, I want you to use every single tool in your little tool, box, every single gift every talent, every ability, every single thing that you can do to spread Exiled's name across Kansas City. Whether it's making artwork ,making poetry, making music, putting it on billboard, running the streets of Kansas City screaming at the top of your lungs, the name of Exiled. We want your attention on us. Just make some fucking noise. And let's see how much of Kansas city we can wake up."

There's elements that those of us outside KC can do (gently reaching out to influencers, etc,) and more targeted suggestions for people already in KC to direct reach their existing communities.

Also very important to note - Waldo is a neighborhood in Kansas City, sort of an arts/entertainment district that's peppered with historical locations (civil war museums and antebellum houses etc.) and there's something happening there tomorrow night.

Do we have anyone local or local enough to that area that could make themselves available to run down a rabbit hole tomorrow night?
raethebull

i’m done working from home at 9, and i stay downtown. there’s a burlesque show i was gonna go to in west bottoms but if there’s action in waldo im there.
Wanda102

raethebull wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 4:56 pm i’m done working from home at 9, and i stay downtown. there’s a burlesque show i was gonna go to in west bottoms but if there’s action in waldo im there.
Thank you Rae - hopefully there are many Blessings in your future.
raethebull

Wanda102 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2024 5:23 pm
Thank you Rae - hopefully there are many Blessings in your future.
I want to be blessed with knowledge!!
raethebull

anyone else willing to see what’s going on in waldo tomorrow night?
raethebull

if anyone’s around the area i’m getting the idea it might be something physical we need to find. nobody’s had any interactions tonight that we know of… i’ll check it out later tonight, but is anyone else down for a little hunt? like i said i won’t be able to be out that way until at least 9